[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuk190

RetPaladinlol

Quote from: dubwise56 on August 09, 2017, 09:05:25 PM
huh yer you can see storage in the bottom left is 0% so its not filling up, either they aren't actually using it for some reason, or something  is bugging out the storage, i haven't had any problems while testing but i don't run any other mods

On my third play through with the mod. Now the storage fills up but it is extremely slow. It fills up 1% every time a colonist uses it. I'm on day 20 and the latrine is at 30%. At this rate it'll take 60 days to get a burn barrel for fertilizer. Is this normal?

rsdworker

when i clicked on wooden washbasin - a error popped up its very odd

RetPaladinlol

Does anyone know the exact line of code to modify in the mod to make the latrines fill up with human waste faster? At this point it is about 1.1 - 1.2% per use which I think is a little under powered. I'd like to change it to 5% or more.

Ceanox

Mabye make an update so that my Prisoners can use the little bathroom i made for them?
http://prntscr.com/g7tdzf

Canute

My prisoners use their hygiene installations. Maybe some other mod prevent it.
Btw. unless you have a mod that allow joy for prisoner, the horseshoe is useless for your prisoners.

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: Ceanox on August 12, 2017, 11:18:13 PM
Mabye make an update so that my Prisoners can use the little bathroom i made for them?
http://prntscr.com/g7tdzf

Make sure your plumbing is either connected to a sewer outlet or sewage processing unit. Also, if they are, make sure ALL the pipeline has not breaks between the toilets/bathtubs/showers/sinks to them. I had this problem before, and it was only because there was a spot my pawns had neglected to build a pipe to make a "full circuit" to the sewage outlets I had built.

KLk

Quote from: Canute on August 13, 2017, 04:26:45 AM
My prisoners use their hygiene installations. Maybe some other mod prevent it.
Btw. unless you have a mod that allow joy for prisoner, the horseshoe is useless for your prisoners.
a chess or a tv will make the job
And some one soiled himself and ruined his pants and laged my game
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GridsUtility.GetThingList (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FilthMaker.MakeFilth (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingDef filthDef, IEnumerable`1 sources, Boolean shouldPropagate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FilthMaker.MakeFilth (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingDef filthDef, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at DubsBadHygiene.Need_Bladder.crapPants () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at DubsBadHygiene.Need_Bladder.NeedInterval () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.WorldPawnsTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

RetPaladinlol

For some reason I can't connect a sewage outlet to my plumbing? Anyone know why? Here's a pic

http://imgur.com/a/ODy2g

KLk

Quote from: RetPaladinlol on August 27, 2017, 12:49:32 PM
For some reason I can't connect a sewage outlet to my plumbing? Anyone know why? Here's a pic

http://imgur.com/a/ODy2g
the basis must be on land, if you put it on sea ...

Dubwise

the sewage outlet only works on rivers for now, next patch they will work on any water and i might have the sewage and water grids setup so you can dump it on land too

RetPaladinlol

Quote from: dubwise56 on August 27, 2017, 01:22:39 PM
the sewage outlet only works on rivers for now, next patch they will work on any water and i might have the sewage and water grids setup so you can dump it on land too

Oh ok, thanks. Thought I was doing something wrong.

MorningAtSeven

I've a little problem with the skylights. After loading a savegame, the temperature of the rooms with skylight is the same as outside and don't warm up. Unfortunately my colonists doesn't like a temp of -12. I've checked the debug log, but there's no warning/error from skylight.

Does anyone have the same prob?

Canute

No my skylight isolate the room well like normal roofs.
You sure it is a problems from the skylights, embrasures at example works as vents and people didn't think about that.

Or some other mod interfere with it, try to move at the end of the modlist, or at the beginning.

MorningAtSeven

Thanks for you suggestion of mod interfere. Everything works fine after disabling CuproPanda's Windows mod.