Official: Russian | Русский

Started by AcDie, April 12, 2014, 09:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goatlike

Sorry for my English.

tarakanhb

Пишите в пм, на счёт перевода на Русский язык =)

Goatlike

Quote from: tarakanhb on July 04, 2014, 05:54:27 PM
Пишите в пм, на счёт перевода на Русский язык =)

Надо уж новую тему создать. А то эту даже не заапдейтить по правилам.
Sorry for my English.

Tynan

If you're involved, please post here and say what you'd like to work on.

I think it'd be best if you guys knew what the others were doing and all agreed together what to do.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

tarakanhb

Quote from: Tynan on July 12, 2014, 10:22:53 AM
If you're involved, please post here and say what you'd like to work on.

I think it'd be best if you guys knew what the others were doing and all agreed together what to do.

I'm working on the translation for Russian

Dandi

Quote from: tarakanhb on July 12, 2014, 11:04:21 AM
I'm working on the translation for Russian
We all are working on it  :)

Thanks for your concern, Tynan. We're currently cooperating in a skype conference because it's faster than forum posting. There was a little misunderstanding as we couldn't reach our third recently joined comrade. But now we're fine.

Tynan

All right, good to hear you're coordinating. Let me know if you guys need anything from me.

Dandi

Hmm. Tynan, we have some disagreement about "Forbidden"/"Unforbidden" commands. It's all about the verb "interact." String says, "colonists will not interact with this/colonists may interact with this," but these commands are currently using only for materials and turrets; moreover, tarakanhb says you probably take them out from turrets in the next alpha. So, if you're actually planning to leave them only for materials, can we change "interact" to the less fancy word "use" in this context? (since we can't do anything else with materials)

Tynan

'Use' seems wrong. Forbidding is often for items being hauled. But you don't 'use' an item when you haul it to storage.

Note forbidding applies to lots of things including hydroponics basins.

Dandi

Hi, Tynan!

Current system for making objects of stuff is great, thanks! However, I was wondering, can we have separate strings for animal leather, like we have now for materials and fabrics (one is used as a title of pure stuff, and other one as a substitution in "made of this" label)?
For example, when a cowboy hat is made of cloth or another fabric, labels for it seem great (in Russian). But when you make it of any animal leather, labels become grammatically incorrect.

Tynan

Quote from: Dandi on September 29, 2014, 05:44:15 PM
Hi, Tynan!

Current system for making objects of stuff is great, thanks! However, I was wondering, can we have separate strings for animal leather, like we have now for materials and fabrics (one is used as a title of pure stuff, and other one as a substitution in "made of this" label)?
For example, when a cowboy hat is made of cloth or another fabric, labels for it seem great (in Russian). But when you make it of any animal leather, labels become grammatically incorrect.

To override the leather names, do it like this:

<Human_Leather.label>label in Russian<...>
<Boomrat_Leather.label>label in Russian<...>

Dandi

Oh. It's not what I meant, but while answering I decided to check a sudden idea about <WildBoar_Leather.stuffProps.nameAsStuff>, and that is what I was looking for!
Thanks!

Dandi

One more thing. I can't find a field that's used for <MeatDesc> and <LeatherDesc> macros as {0} argument (in Keyed/Misc.xml). Usage examples:

Tynan

Quote from: Dandi on September 29, 2014, 09:59:48 PM
One more thing. I can't find a field that's used for <MeatDesc> and <LeatherDesc> macros as {0} argument (in Keyed/Misc.xml). Usage examples:

Because of the way the content is loaded, that will be unfixable for now. Sorry.