[A16..V1.0] More Planning

Started by rhaks, March 11, 2017, 02:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What feature would you like to see first?

Save/load plans
4 (25%)
Shapes (circle, not filled rectangle) / plan brushes (orbital beacon and sun lamps) as proposed by BlackSmokeDMax
10 (62.5%)
Labels as proposed by AngleWyrm
2 (12.5%)
None ^.-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: September 03, 2017, 12:57:15 AM

Ruisuki

Quote from: Canute on May 19, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
You downloaded the master from Github ?
Or did you download the 3.0.0. from releases ?

The master don't contain all nessesary files in this case.
Oh wow. I extracted the master zip and had been using it for months with no noticeable gameplay issues that I could recall. Just assumed it was one of those minor popups that authors say are harmless and can be ignored. It is only after installing the latest version of dubs bad hygiene(2.2.4) that this pops up when I click on the Visibility from More Planning. Additionally all the actual plans dont show up in the architect menu.

https://ibb.co/b6YPJo

This never happened before with the bad hygiene 2.0.1 version at least, not sure whats the problem exactly but dubs update is the only change Ive made when I started seeing this. Have been using both mods for months beforehand.

BlackSmokeDMax

Just thanking you for the update here as well. (and kinda bumping for those who don't browse Steam!)

spyderwebsc

wanna say thanks for the update also. This is one of my must have mods, sure makes planning a base easier.

Jongskie

Why this mod is not working to me? Where i can find the source/moreplanning/library?

I create library folder on more planning folder

Canute

Jongskie,
did you installed Hugslib too ?
I got a problem with another mod once, deleting the Hugslib folder next to the config folder (open save data folder) fixed that.

Jongskie

Yes, thats the 1st mod that i have installed

Jongskie

I did what you told me but still not working

Canute

So the question, what isn't working ?
I download the latest release and unzip into mods folder, activate it inside Rimworld.
And i got the Planning menu (see picture) and you can use the coloured planning things.

The "source/moreplanning/library?" is at the sourcecode of the mod, but you don't need that when you just want use the mod.

When the Planning menu don't appear, there is maybe a mod-conflict. It would be helpful when you post an error log then (Share logs button)

[attachment deleted due to age]

spyderwebsc

Make sure that your folder structure is mods/moreplanning and not mods/moreplanning/moreplanning when you extract the file. It won't work if it's the latter.

Jongskie

There is no error, but no planning appears in architect menu

Jongskie

When i activate the more planning menu mod, then i load my current save game, then it says the mod list is changed, the i load again the save game, i checked the architect menu, there is no planning tool. Then i checked again the mod, it turns back deactivated

Jongskie

Im so idiot, lol. Its working now. Thanks btw

Duscha

Griphaha

qurffe

B19 version works just fine, so you can use that until there is proper 1.0 version