[1.5] Star Wars - A RimWorld Series (4/8/2024)

Started by jecrell, April 09, 2017, 07:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jecrell

Quote from: Justas love on May 10, 2017, 12:20:07 PM
Okay... i dont even know what to say, i mean the force is just not there.... there is no bar when i click on a colonist and there are no errors... so i dunno. And in the debug when i start a new colony it doesnt really detect the force mod. it says it detects the lightsabers and stuff, but there is no ''detected force mod'' or whatever...

You need a colonist with a Force Sensitive trait.
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

jecrell

Quote from: blaxblade on May 11, 2017, 06:36:06 AM
The Force Storm don't work, is the only force power with no effect, all other power work well
Try disabling the psychology mod. (Yes, really).

Andervall

Amazing mods so far, really brought life back into RimWorld for me, I had slightly burnt myself out on the game before trying this. Now I want to play it again in so many ways, both Imperial friendly, Rebel friendly, force user start to rebuild the Jedi temple.

But I have a problem. I installed the mod "Outfitter" and it appears that it also adds a extra menu-button to the pawn window which appears when you click a pawn. This button is placed where the "Force" button is supposed to be and I can't therefore access the "Force" menu. Is there someway that I can hot fix this myself via changing the values which tells the game where to put the "Force" button or are the mods simply in conflict? Should it not be possible to just move the button up via changing some Y-value for the button or change the width of the button to allow both to show?

blaxblade

Thanks, now all work fine
P.s Do you know another mod with methadone? (it's only reason for which i use psicology)
I have the only jedi temple for drug addiction treatment :) :) :)

jecrell

Quote from: Andervall on May 11, 2017, 08:45:17 AM
Amazing mods so far, really brought life back into RimWorld for me, I had slightly burnt myself out on the game before trying this. Now I want to play it again in so many ways, both Imperial friendly, Rebel friendly, force user start to rebuild the Jedi temple.

But I have a problem. I installed the mod "Outfitter" and it appears that it also adds a extra menu-button to the pawn window which appears when you click a pawn. This button is placed where the "Force" button is supposed to be and I can't therefore access the "Force" menu. Is there someway that I can hot fix this myself via changing the values which tells the game where to put the "Force" button or are the mods simply in conflict? Should it not be possible to just move the button up via changing some Y-value for the button or change the width of the button to allow both to show?

It's a hardcoded C# game issue. You'll have to disable Outfitter for now. Sorry!

beeeboop

Any chance of making some of the different species of Star Wars?

XenGrimm

I need to do pawn heads for any races - and I'm picky about my pawn heads. I want to do some sometime after a17 hits stable

beeeboop

Sweet! Don't rush. We understand quality takes time ;) . Awesome mod, of course!! You might want to include content from the latest one to come out. Maybe a faction of those monks in exile? New force powers and weapons perhaps? You rock, dude!!

Orpheus

Quote from: Andervall on May 11, 2017, 08:45:17 AMI installed the mod "Outfitter" and it appears that it also adds a extra menu-button...where the "Force" button is supposed to be and I can't therefore access the "Force" menu.
Quote from: jecrell on May 11, 2017, 05:43:14 PM
It's a hardcoded C# game issue. You'll have to disable Outfitter for now. Sorry!
What about just using a different means to access the Force tab?  Maybe an activated ability, like the powers themselves, that opens it.  Or add a tab to the bottom menu (Architect, Work etc) to open a screen listing all Force-capable colonists and linking to their individual Force tabs?

Andervall

Gosh darn, that mod was quite handy to stop my pawns from wearing deadmen's apparel without having to micro forbid them after hauling them.
Thanks for the answer! Keep up the good work! :)

Canute

Quote from: Andervall on May 12, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

Gosh darn, that mod was quite handy to stop my pawns from wearing deadmen's apparel without having to micro forbid them after hauling them.
Thanks for the answer! Keep up the good work! :)

With the vanilia outfitter you just can forbid deathman clothes too.

YCFCj

Great mod really enjoying it. Thanks!

I think I have a mod conflict. My guys who are awoken have no force powers to select. Was working fine before I chucked in the other 3 mods.

I'm running the 3 star wars (at the bottom) then above:
1.prepare carefully,
2. Rah's advanced prosthetics (RBSE hardcore edition)
3. setup camp.

Im kind of surprised given people seem to be running 100s of mods that only these are making an issue

Any ideas? Tried re-arranging mod order without resolution.

Canute

Curious, i use these mods too and don't got a problem.

Maybe you should post the whole modlist or maybe a logfile made from hugslib.

YCFCj

hmm started again without RBSE and it hasnt resolved the issue. Strange because it was working fine before and it seems everyone is using prepare carefully to get some star warsy goodness off the bat and Im surprised setup camp would conflict.

my screenshot is too big to upload gah

EDIT: did a smaller one

EDIT 2: canute,
modlist is
1.prepare carefully,
2. setup camp,
3. sw lightsabers
4. sw the force
5. sw factions.

thats it!
I dont know what a logfile or hugslib is?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Lennbolt7

Are there any known incompatibilities with the lightsaber mod? I've only had problems with that mod. Things like being unable to create a new planet, force powers and draft buttons not appearing, and outright crashes on world load. The console always mentioning something to do with harmony patch. Anytime I remove it everything works just fine.