[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

cuproPanda

Quote from: Randonx on June 18, 2017, 09:14:04 PM
Cupro, do you have changelogs anywhere for any of your mods?

I have GitHub. Every change I make shows up there.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

shadowstitch

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 18, 2017, 03:12:38 PM
CorePanda will return in A18, but there will only be shared code. The tables are available in Powerless, and the universal racks are just the standard vanilla racks now. The sinks were way too buggy, and any implementation I do would just be a replication of the ones found in Dub's Hygiene.

Oh, great! I didn't know about the racks since I haven't really TRIED A17 yet, but with this new crop of mods I'm about to give it a shot. Thanks again!

I'm actually surprised the game didn't launch with a thirst mechanic; Rimworld is a survival game, and survival is all about food, water, and shelter, right? Collecting, purifying, and maintaining a water source is just as important as batteries or beer. 

I also hadn't stumbled across Dub's Hygiene mod until you mentioned it. It seems quite comprehensive, and frankly, it's the sort of thing I would have thought vanilla Rimworld would have developed long before introducing drugs or caravans.

I noticed that your CP Windows uses steel, but can patch to use the "glass" from jacob814's "Glass + Lights", which is in turn made from stone chunks (using yet ANOTHER set of workbenches).
Any chance we'll see a return of your "sand" resource? I.E., Digging it up from sandy spots or creating it with a quern/stone cutting table, then using it to craft glass for windows/lights at a furnace/smelter (or just replace steel for making defensive sandbags)?

Megahomer

Canute

At the 1. posting click on
"Source Files: Constantly up-to-date source files on GitHub."
There you should find the downloads.

cuproPanda

Quote from: shadowstitch on June 19, 2017, 05:18:35 AM
Any chance we'll see a return of your "sand" resource? I.E., Digging it up from sandy spots or creating it with a quern/stone cutting table, then using it to craft glass for windows/lights at a furnace/smelter (or just replace steel for making defensive sandbags)?

I discarded the dirt/clay/sand/gravel resources as they were troublesome to get and didn't have a lot of uses, but the sand would fit perfectly into the windows mod. The production tab gets to be too crowded, so I won't add the quern, I'll just make a recipe at the stonecutting table.

Quote from: Canute on June 19, 2017, 10:54:39 AM
At the 1. posting click on
"Source Files: Constantly up-to-date source files on GitHub."
There you should find the downloads.

An easier way is to click the version number of a mod to go right to the download.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

SpaceDorf

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 19, 2017, 12:11:19 PM

I discarded the dirt/clay/sand/gravel resources as they were troublesome to get and didn't have a lot of uses, but the sand would fit perfectly into the windows mod. The production tab gets to be too crowded, so I won't add the quern, I'll just make a recipe at the stonecutting table.

@cuproPanda : Have you checked out Rainbeau Flambe's Fertile Fields Mod ? It creates all the ressources and is allready compatible to Vegetable Garden.

And a question about the Quarry : What are the rules of placing it ? I have no spot on my map to place a quarry which is in walking distance to my colony.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

cuproPanda

Quote from: SpaceDorf on June 19, 2017, 01:54:31 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on June 19, 2017, 12:11:19 PM

@cuproPanda : Have you checked out Rainbeau Flambe's Fertile Fields Mod ? It creates all the ressources and is allready compatible to Vegetable Garden.

And a question about the Quarry : What are the rules of placing it ? I have no spot on my map to place a quarry which is in walking distance to my colony.

I could patch the resources, and then make recipes for glass if needed. I'll check it out :)

The Quarry needs to be placed in an area with at least 60% stone terrain, but gravel is included in that, so it's more like 30-40%. Unless there is a big patch of stone flooring (not smoothed) you may need to dig out some of the mountainside.

cuproPanda

Minor updates for ZEN and EXP
Zen Garden fountain now has more than 3 animation frames. (Thanks, mrofa!)
Expanded Power patches changed to not replace vanilla CostList with costList - should improve compatibility with other mods that patch the same stations

cuproPanda

Updated Cupro's Stones - tweaked some colors a bit to not be so vibrant, rocks can now be forbidden from spawning (for those who only want specific stones in the map).

cuproPanda

Added a new mod: Preset Filtered Zones!
Adds six new stockpile zones which are already filtered for storing Meals, Meat, Vegetables, Medicine, Joy, or Animals. Freezer creation is a breeze!

kaptain_kavern

Awesome. Perfect for lazy folks like me  8)

cuproPanda

Updated Preset Filtered Zones to include an outdoor area! Also, names don't default to saying "Frozen ____"

cuproPanda

Hotfix for Preset Filtered Zones -- 17.01 broke vegetable zones

BlackSmokeDMax

Hi Cupro, really loving the new preset zone filter mod. (once I figured out I had to "allow fresh" due to another mod I'm using!)

Was wondering if you'd consider adding one more preset to your mod. One for a low priority "inside goods" zone. Kind of the opposite of your "outside" preset. Basically all the stuff that can deteriorate without the outside stuff, and maybe without food as well, seeing as those already have great presets ready to use. Think it would be most useful in early game, but being low priority, it wouldn't be bad to have sitting around as an overflow if necessary.

cuproPanda

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 25, 2017, 02:51:16 AM
Hi Cupro, really loving the new preset zone filter mod. (once I figured out I had to "allow fresh" due to another mod I'm using!)

Was wondering if you'd consider adding one more preset to your mod. One for a low priority "inside goods" zone. Kind of the opposite of your "outside" preset. Basically all the stuff that can deteriorate without the outside stuff, and maybe without food as well, seeing as those already have great presets ready to use. Think it would be most useful in early game, but being low priority, it wouldn't be bad to have sitting around as an overflow if necessary.

But wouldn't a normal stockpile work, considering the outdoors stockpile has a higher priority?