[B18-A17] Sixs' Mod Showcase (News Updated: February 28th, 2018)

Started by Sixdd, June 02, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixdd

Yeah sorry about that, the latest update to Additional Joy Objects broke Stuffified Construction. Luckily the fix is very easy, just open up the patches folder in Sutffified Construction and delete the file "Patches_AdditionalJoyObjects.xml". Thats all there is to it, that latest update basically does the same thing that that patch did anyway so nothing lost.

~Six

DukeAl

cuproPanda

Quote from: Sixdd on August 08, 2017, 01:52:29 PM
Yeah sorry about that, the latest update to Additional Joy Objects broke Stuffified Construction. Luckily the fix is very easy, just open up the patches folder in Sutffified Construction and delete the file "Patches_AdditionalJoyObjects.xml". Thats all there is to it, that latest update basically does the same thing that that patch did anyway so nothing lost.

~Six

Also, I greyscaled the textures, so wood colors will be applied correctly. Sorry about breaking it for those who are using my mod, I didn't mean to release that change until A18
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Sixdd

Oh no sweat man, one less patch to have to maintain :D

rditto48801

Well, I have run into an odd sight.
I am not sure if it is Stuffified Construction related issue, or from another mod, but I noticed a curious structure off in the corner of my colony's map.
A structure made of Deerhide walls.
(cue flat 'what'...)

On a side note, I noticed a lot of stuff in Tribal Essentials already uses 'stuff' in their items, such as Woody, Stony, Grassy, etc. It is just a few items still using WoodLog for cost/fuel type.
So I tossed out a suggestion to Tribal Essential's author to make those last few items use Woody like more or less all the other wooden items in their mod.

Scratch that last bit, found out some non-wood items also use Woody. (I guess it's true they say you can learn something new everyday)
Always (less than) eager to stockpile 3 metric tons of steel to replicate a useful gun.

Dr. Watson. Proving that being wrong is one step closer to being right.

Sixdd

Hmm... not sure what would cause a wall of deerhide. Stuffified Construction doesn't change the materials a wall can be made of so it would have to be another mod.

Canute

I saw these animal hide walls at previous Alphas because of the camping stuff.
Tents used walls made from anykind of textiles.
Do you got these tents ?

rditto48801

Quote from: Canute on August 13, 2017, 04:23:25 AM
Do you got these tents ?

It is a structure with no doors.
Roughly 7x7 in size, but not fully square, as the 4 corner spaces are 'empty'.

Is it stock or a mod that causes these 'tents' made of textiles?

I was starting to think it was possibly related to Misc MapGenerator.
Always (less than) eager to stockpile 3 metric tons of steel to replicate a useful gun.

Canute

rditto48801

Quote from: Canute on August 13, 2017, 05:19:36 AM
No i mean, do you use the mod that allow you to build/place tents ?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29145.0

No, not that one specifically, but I do have one of the other mods from the same modder, Set-Up Camp.
The Medium Tent from the Camping Stuff mod is the exact shape/size as the one I found, except with wood floors with an open/dirt spot in the very center, and no door.

Dellamorte

Quote from: rditto48801 on August 13, 2017, 05:15:28 AM
Quote from: Canute on August 13, 2017, 04:23:25 AM
Do you got these tents ?

It is a structure with no doors.
Roughly 7x7 in size, but not fully square, as the 4 corner spaces are 'empty'.

Is it stock or a mod that causes these 'tents' made of textiles?

I was starting to think it was possibly related to Misc MapGenerator.
This is from misc. map generator.

Dellamorte

I made a compatibility patch for Right Tool for the Job : Rebalanced and More Linkables, I can not find a thread for More Linkables so I will drop it here.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Sixdd

Thanks for posting the patch, I've integrated it into the main mod. It'll be in the next release with credit given.

Sixdd

~Passive Coolers Refuelable~
Updated November 21st, 2017

Description:
This mod allows you to refuel passive coolers with wood saving you the tedious task of rebuilding them every few days. A patch is included for vegetable garden bamboo, also works with Extended Woodworking. The "fuel" it stores is equal to the cost in wood to build and lasts the same length so I figure it's balanced enough just with a bit less micromanagement.

Safe to add mid-game.
Probably NOT safe to remove mid-game!

Download: v0.18.1.0

{Old releases can be found on GitHub}

ChangeLog:
For changelogs visit {GitHub}.

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Please report any bugs you find in this thread.

kaptain_kavern

Neat!

I had something like that on my to-do list but I'm glad I don't have to do it, myself.

Thank you for the new mod