RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cimanyd

• Deconstructing things now takes time.
That's... somewhat of a big change. Interesting.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

RawCode

Quote from: Shinzy on November 15, 2014, 03:15:43 PM
Quote from: RawCode on November 15, 2014, 01:12:16 PM
Do "different bills feature" allow different pawns to take part in long crafting?

I hope not!
Imagine someone has gone add swarm of crudely drawn bumblebees in the painting you've been working on for days
or some recently recruited Comareiro of the cave member with 3 crafting goes finish the thing your level 20 craftsman had started and the quality will suffer for it =P

Edit: p.s! I'm very excite about the paintings and the name generation!

Actually this will be very fun.
Troll personality pawn that will randomly "finish" artworks ever without direct order...

Igabod

Quote from: RawCode on November 16, 2014, 08:39:53 AM
Do "different bills feature" allow different pawns to take part in long crafting?

I hope not!
Imagine someone has gone add swarm of crudely drawn bumblebees in the painting you've been working on for days
or some recently recruited Comareiro of the cave member with 3 crafting goes finish the thing your level 20 craftsman had started and the quality will suffer for it =P

Troll personality pawn that will randomly "finish" artworks ever without direct order...

Reminds me of the Joker in the original Batman movie. If that happened I'd finally have a reason to load up the batman cowl from Shinzy's Apparello mod (aside from the sheer joy of seeing Batman run around planting Daylily flowers).

Shinzy

Quote from: RawCode on November 16, 2014, 08:39:53 AM

I hope not!

Well that would have some certain charm to it! ;D

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

StorymasterQ

Quote from: The Changelog
Nov 19

• Bugfixes.

* WAITING FOR NEW ALPHA RELEASE INTENSIFIES *
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

RawCode

Single bug fixes day is not evidence of close update.

Coenmcj

Quote from: RawCode on November 20, 2014, 04:49:09 AM
Single bug fixes day is not evidence of close update.

Quote from: Coenmcj on November 19, 2014, 07:49:00 PM
In relation to this, as I haven't gotten around to testing this (If it's in on .630?)

*Cough*
no not at all.

Edit ;
Quote from: Change logAdded campfire (temporary heat source).
Hey... Hey Minami, Look what we have heeeeere!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

REMworlder

QuoteItems and people will now burst into flame if in an extremely hot room.

:D

RawCode

maze of doom filled with campfires!

I will call it "hallway of incineration", probably this will allow to assemble alternative defenses, without spamming towers.

Cimanyd

I'm thinking it'll be the new worst way to execute prisoners. You'd be a great addition to the colony, great skills and traits, and you have a recruitment difficulty of 99? Here, let me just take that lung and kidney you don't need, then heat your cell up until you burn to death. I might even be nice enough to do it while you're still anesthetized.

(Edit: Saves time on cremation, too!)

I blame any evilness on the lack of morale effects from execution by organ harvesting in A7. It's all Tynan's fault. Evil Tynan.

Edit: Tynan is actually an evil AI.
An evil space freezer that probably crashed into the real Tynan's backyard (or wherever he lives), so he then connected the AI core to a computer and made it make a game and communicate with people (that's why there are more Tynan forum posts than anyone else).
I bet if you throw rocks at his house, mechanoids will come out.
Hmm... who decided to harvest ison's organs? The AI, or the human? Will we ever know?
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

RawCode

mass instant cremation!
ever better then gas chambers!

StorymasterQ

Quote from: REMworlder on November 23, 2014, 12:22:19 AM
QuoteItems and people will now burst into flame if in an extremely hot room.

:D

This does remind me of those witches in Hocus Pocus (sweet old movie, that)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Shhh Cimanyd! Before the evil Tynan sics his Mechanoid Moderator Itchyflea on you!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

christhekiller

Wound infections are much more common!?

Shit, half the raiders I capture end up getting infections of some sort o-o