RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milon

Shinzy

Quote from: milon on January 23, 2015, 09:08:34 AM
Oh man, Jan 1, 5501 was a terrible day!

http://puu.sh/eLHXz/9da721e8af.png:

It must been one heck of a party =P let's get completely smashed and see which side gets most recruits
animals or men

Ironvos

So we got beer.
Now there needs to be some way for idle colonists to be more prone to drinking so that we can build a bar for them and watch barfights :p

milon

Evul

And colony use of silver sallery and colonists expenses to make things a little bit interesting :)

Ronin90

Would love a bar where colonists would hang out if idle, instead of running out somewhere and getting killed.

Barley

They would already congregate around tables when idle. I think your wondering colonists are actually trying to complete a hauling job with items near the edge of the map.

PullMull

if weh ave a Bar we also need a Dartbord :)

AND DRINKING GAMES

Coenmcj

Quote from: Logged ChangesAlcohol suppresses pain and thus allows pawns to stay standing where otherwise they’d collapse from pain.

This + Personal Shield + fully bionic, max melee skill colonist = The mother of all tanks.

I'm going to have an army of Drunkard Bionic soldiers, decked out with personal shields and Gladii...
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

REMworlder

Yeah, tribals are definitely going to turn my distillery colony workers into walking pincushions now that they can just keep going and going.

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: REMworlder on January 27, 2015, 02:02:12 AM
Yeah, tribals are definitely going to turn my distillery colony workers into walking pincushions now that they can just keep going and going.
"Yo Jack, you have a pila in your head!" "Really? I'll go to the medbed after I finish my drink. (So that is this stinging in the back of my head)... Ok after the next one."

Shinzy

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on January 27, 2015, 04:17:55 PM
Quote from: REMworlder on January 27, 2015, 02:02:12 AM
"Yo Jack, you have a pila in your head!" "Really? I'll go to the medbed after I finish my drink. (So that is this stinging in the back of my head)... Ok after the next one."

they're tribals!
*"Ooga, Embaixada has throwstick in head" "Ooh?! Embaixada will go in carefluff after finishes floatwater. (throwstick making booboo behind embaixadas face)... Ooga booga! after next mug"

shade88

Quote from: Logged ChangesAlcohol suppresses pain and thus allows pawns to stay standing where otherwise they'd collapse from pain.
I wonder if this means we'll be able to use alcohol in place of medicine as an anesthesia (for surgeries)...

Dr. Z

Quote from: shade88 on January 27, 2015, 04:53:46 PM
Quote from: Logged ChangesAlcohol suppresses pain and thus allows pawns to stay standing where otherwise they'd collapse from pain.
I wonder if this means we'll be able to use alcohol in place of medicine as an anesthesia (for surgeries)...

Wouldn't use that, he's working on intoxination too.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Gottzar

Alcohol is used to clean the wound's in medicine so less infection rate maybe..