[1.3] Animals Logic 🐾

Started by Oblitus, July 24, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Hi,
some comment's about carbon mod.
- I think carbon tile should only have 2 beauty like carpet, or even just 1.
Carbon is maybe easy to clean but it isn't more enjoyable then carpet (at my view).

- Maybe remove these border line at the carbon tile texture, so it got a unique checkmate pattern without the borders each tile.

- Diamond got Sharp damage,blunt damage, cooldown modifier, but can't be used for any weapon production.

Oblitus

Quote from: Canute on September 19, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
Hi,
some comment's about carbon mod.
- I think carbon tile should only have 2 beauty like carpet, or even just 1.
Carbon is maybe easy to clean but it isn't more enjoyable then carpet (at my view).

- Maybe remove these border line at the carbon tile texture, so it got a unique checkmate pattern without the borders each tile.

- Diamond got Sharp damage,blunt damage, cooldown modifier, but can't be used for any weapon production.
Aesthetics is a subjective thing. I don't get while outdoors has negative beauty, or why all tech is ugly, and generally would prefer tiles over a carpet.

Tile border has a function of creating a grid while being aesthetically neutral (for me).

Diamond should be usable for weapons that can be made of stone.

Canute

Sorry, you right. Diamond is useable for club's.
But a totaly waste of material, club don't got a quality anymore and jade would be a better material for them. But ok.

I just mention about the carbon tile beauty, i think it should be in line with the vanilla carpet.
Wasn't carpet 3 beauty too in the past, when carbon released the first time ?

Oblitus

Quote from: Canute on September 19, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
Sorry, you right. Diamond is useable for club's.
But a totaly waste of material, club don't got a quality anymore and jade would be a better material for them. But ok.

I just mention about the carbon tile beauty, i think it should be in line with the vanilla carpet.
Wasn't carpet 3 beauty too in the past, when carbon released the first time ?
I don't really remember. I've balanced stats according to difficulty of obtainign this material. Carbon has a much greater material cost.

Kagea

Thank you! Finally my bonded animals can sleep in their masters bedrooms (without "area" forcing them) and i can have a small animal hospital <3
Can't believe it took me so long to find this amazing mod. thanks for sharing!

Flimflamshabam

Any chance you'd be willing to take over Animal Overhaul? The author hasn't been online since july and i think it makes a good companion to animals logic.

Oblitus

Quote from: Flimflamshabam on September 26, 2018, 01:45:07 PM
Any chance you'd be willing to take over Animal Overhaul? The author hasn't been online since july and i think it makes a good companion to animals logic.
My mods are on minimal support now. B19 nerfed out all fun from the game so I've moved on.

Canute

Oblitus,
an issue with latest Animal logic.
When you butcher human at the butcher spot you geting chicken meat not human meat.
Butchering at the butcher table work's fine.

Oblitus

Quote from: Canute on October 20, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
Oblitus,
an issue with latest Animal logic.
When you butcher human at the butcher spot you geting chicken meat not human meat.
Butchering at the butcher table work's fine.
Works fine for me. Can't reproduce.

Canute

I just wanted to delete my posting.
Can't reproduce it either anymore.

Mc_Peterson

Oblitus

Quote from: Mc_Peterson on November 25, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
Maybe in future Stun gun?
There are other mods with non-lethal weaponry.

leestriter

Could you make it so animals better avoid fire or have some way to put themselves out?

Oblitus

Quote from: leestriter on November 29, 2018, 04:03:01 PM
Could you make it so animals better avoid fire or have some way to put themselves out?
Not an animal-specific problem.

Canute

I think Oblitus would implent that, when you give him a proof that animal could put the fire out when you set their fur on fire.