[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livamyrd

Quote from: minami26 on October 07, 2014, 06:34:15 AM
oh, damn.. all the items got their flammability back to default, forgot to set those. the update won't be until Project Armory or Clutter gets updated. D:

but you can go to Tech Tree Minami Main folder => Defs => ThingDefs => look for item_meals.xml and look for the grilled food / Smoked Meat / Grilled Fish defs and find their flammability property and set them to 0. I hope you can manage it ;)

for the wood not to burn, look for it in your core mod folder => defs => ThingDefs => and look for items_Resources.xml and find the wood or woodlog and set its flammability property to 0.

Don't worry, i got a way to manage it. Anyway, the flammability is OK because food is fire-sensitive XD.

minami26

Quote from: Kaje on October 07, 2014, 06:35:26 AM
Does not appear to be compatible with the 'Prepare Carefully' mod - you are unable to continue through the screen where you select your starting items - PLEASE make it compatible!

I can play it with prepare carefully,

Heres what you should do:
1. UNLOAD all your mods. *except "core" ofcourse
2. Load ALL TTM related mods. *make sure to load TTM MAIN first!! very important!!
3. then load Edb Interface and Prepare Carefully last.
4. ???
5. Profit!

seriously, you should only load both Edb's mod last so that it will be compatible have fun!

Quote from: Livamyrd on October 07, 2014, 06:39:15 AM
Don't worry, i got a way to manage it. Anyway, the flammability is OK because food is fire-sensitive XD.

:) hah! great!

Moonstone112

I've noticed, playing the mod as it stands, that the Fireplace structure drops to 20/25 HP and stays there. This causes a colonist to fall into an endless loop of trying to repair the structure.

I have noticed that it only stays at 20/25 when there's enough food to cook... AKA during it's cooking cycle, it'll repair just fine when not on a cycle.

shadowstreaker

Could you see about adding a patch for Surgery Extended, Extended stoneworking and Mining & Co.?

Moonstone112

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 07, 2014, 07:57:45 AM
Could you see about adding a patch for Surgery Extended, Extended stoneworking and Mining & Co.?

I'm playing with Extended Surgery active. Just follow the route map on the first post: Activate TTM, then the submods, then everything else.

shadowstreaker

I mean incorporate it into the tech tree, so it feels like it fits more rather than being able to just get Prosthetics and bionic parts before you even get how to process metals

Svullo

minami, is there a way to edit the source code in your assembly dll? is would like to make a few changes to it for my own personal enjoyment. is there a way to decompile it and edit it? if not, can you please upload the source code? thank you.

thefinn

Is Haplo's powerswitches a possibility now with A7 and beyond perhaps making them more stable ?

Conred

Eh, the stone cutter table on work with stone chunks. I want to make blocks out of the Alpha 7 stones like granite or marbles and i cant!

Rhyssia

No one else seemed to be having this issue so I thought I'd report it...
So having my fireplace sit with no food on it, it starts to explode. Like, I mean EXPLODE. The first time I heard it, my reaction was "OMG!? Did I just get mortared!?" Then I see the little yellow envelope drop that says the fire got too hot and exploded. So, cool alright I mean given the fact that I had no lumber made to toss in it at that point, or a fire going (I turned the firewood pile to accept planks only so I could control how much they throw on the fire). So I let the fire burn it's self out (Was in a semi enclosed area with metal tile and stone walls, only damage no big deal.) Well, my colonists were sleepy so after the fire burned out the were pretty much getting ready for bed, then BOOM the fireplace explodes again!! I swear it blew it's self apart that time and the only thing left was rubble. I just shook my head and came here to see if I did something wrong. (it managed to explode three times in the span of one rim evening)

-edit-
Mods were enabled in this order...

"loose mods"
---A2B
---Generator
---Nat Terrain
---power switch
Edb Interface and Prepare Carefully
Jaxxa's Enhanced Defense
TTM

If I load TTM anywhere else Metal Chair and the carpet images in the build menu turn into pink and red horrors
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

minami26

Hello everybody, added the shields mod patch. check the downloads section in the main post for the file.
also updated the ttmcustom buildings image. the new buildings and textures look nice! thx to LordJulian! shoutout to him! :)

Quote from: Moonstone112 on October 07, 2014, 07:50:10 AMthe Fireplace structure drops to 20/25 HP and stays there.
this has been reported thankyou for the info! it is currently fixed for the next batch of download.

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 07, 2014, 07:57:45 AM
as of now I am contacting the mod owners and will be adding the patches. :) also added A2B since they go well together

Quote from: Svullo on October 07, 2014, 12:28:50 PM
minami, is there a way to edit the source code in your assembly dll? is would like to make a few changes to it for my own personal enjoyment. is there a way to decompile it and edit it? if not, can you please upload the source code? thank you.
okay, ill get to you soon.

Quote from: thefinn on October 07, 2014, 12:32:47 PM
Is Haplo's powerswitches a possibility now with A7 and beyond perhaps making them more stable ?
what do you mean? you want powerswitches in TTM? you might want to ask Haplo for more info on them :)

Quote from: Conred on October 07, 2014, 04:17:22 PM
Eh, the stone cutter table on work with stone chunks. I want to make blocks out of the Alpha 7 stones like granite or marbles and i cant!
I am contacting Mr.ItchyFlea for his great work, a patch will be in order soonâ,,¢! :)

Quote from: Rhyssia on October 07, 2014, 06:15:20 PM
So having my fireplace sit with no food on it, it starts to explode. Like, I mean EXPLODE.  BOOM the fireplace

this was a feature when the fireplace still had the oil tank as a partner, seems like i forgot to remove it. but hell you are so unlucky, the chance for this happening is 1 out of 333333 per tick.
fixed for next update!

Coenmcj

Hey Minami, do you think we could get Enhanced defense : Phoenix edition integrated to replace Jaxxa's shields and Punisher's Embrasures?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

shadowstreaker

Did you make colonist joining events more common? Just wondering since I'm just growing in number very quickly

Kolljak

Ran across a bug... pretty hard to do and doesnt really do anything harmfull but if you use Claim and drag over a Ruins AND oil spot it causes your screen to Tweak into a yellow and red hue like when it crashes or freezes do to new mods but it reverts once released.

Error says something about DrawData being wrong. thought id throw that at ya.

Karnej

I know it used to be sold by arms/combat merchants, but I can't for the life of me find a program module for the advanced modifier on A7. I've had both of those traders visit multiple times with no luck. Is it just random on their exact stock or did it change completely. I'm probably just missing something obvious.