[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Updated my patches and added the embrasures to my little list of compatiblity patches. ;D

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

minami26

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 17, 2014, 04:05:45 PM
Is TTM compatible with current save files?
And do we put the whole folder in or the sub folders like the custom events and the actual mod?

TTM Custom events needs a new World to be generated because the abomination and terminator factions needs a new world to be created.

- Just extract the contents of the .rar file into the mods folder directly. :)

Jonesh

Those mods looks awesome, thanks Minami (and Kitsune)!
I know what I'll be playing tonight, though I wish I didn't have to work today ;D

minami26

Quote from: Jonesh on August 18, 2014, 03:08:27 AM
Those mods looks awesome, thanks Minami (and Kitsune)!
I know what I'll be playing tonight, though I wish I didn't have to work today ;D

:D haha it's not yet added ok! its in for version 2.8 maybe this week. 2.7.1 is just a compatbility patch! ^___^

sidfu

kitsune can u upload the compatitly paches somewhere else. that site only allows 1 dowload a hour so takes 3 hours to get all 3 of them

Kitsune

Quote from: sidfu on August 18, 2014, 04:50:35 AM
kitsune can u upload the compatitly paches somewhere else. that site only allows 1 dowload a hour so takes 3 hours to get all 3 of them

Any suggestions? I uploaded it there because i often used uploaded for myself. ;)

@Jonesh: I'm happy that i can do something, i wish to do more but my limited understandings with coding i can only do compatibility patches. ;D

Edit: For first quick light solution i added dropbox, i hope its better. :)

zenkmander

Hey guys, just started using this last night and wanted to report a few issues.

First new world/colony, drop pods landed near mountains so no research item dropped. Second world/colony, pods landing in a flat area but still no research item. By the third time the research item dropped.

Also there were no drop pods to deconstruct in any of these games, and I can't figure out how to get Makedo tools. Are those supposed to come from the drop pods? Not sure how to progress now.

sidfu

much better now kitsune. most dont use uploaded cause its one of those sites that likes to put timers on everything to try to get u to create accounht and such.

Sailor Dave

Quote from: zenkmander on August 18, 2014, 12:52:37 PM
Hey guys, just started using this last night and wanted to report a few issues.

First new world/colony, drop pods landed near mountains so no research item dropped. Second world/colony, pods landing in a flat area but still no research item. By the third time the research item dropped.

Also there were no drop pods to deconstruct in any of these games, and I can't figure out how to get Makedo tools. Are those supposed to come from the drop pods? Not sure how to progress now.
In a pinch, you can enable development mode, then click the "debug actions" button at the top of the screen, one of the little white icons. Then select Tool: Try place direct thing, and type in makedo tools, along with the other stuff that the droppods usually drop.

Development mode is an option in the options menu, btw.

ayoblub

I wasn't seeing anything different besides new events. Then i noticed that there was a dll at the core of this mod. Being on OSX this will not work. Too bad…

Could you add a disclaimer to the front page, that the mod is windows only in it's current state?

thank you :)

Kitsune

The drop pods and researchthingy spawn alway's in the direct center of the map, if there is an mountain, the drop pods and researchthingy vanish. :( Minami sayed its because how the spawning of the colonists and all start items is handled in alpha 6. I think its a lot of work to find the problem here or maybe its impossible to "fix" it in this release, so maybe with time or an other rimworld release. ;)

I think the best way to start the game, at the moment, is play in an flat map, lesser mountains, smaller chance of vanishing stuff. ;)

@sidfu: That makes me happy that it is now better. ;D

DaPieGuy

I have played this for a while and I haven't had a single raid yet, I've been playing for about 5 in-game months now. Is there a mod that would stop it working when its on with TTM or am I missing something?

zenkmander

How do we craft the Compact Battery? It says the WorkStation but I don't see the option. Does it require some late-game research?

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!