[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

With this mechanic your colonists hang out 24h the day on the torches. ;D It will work if we could set a min % of hit points have to be gone befor the colonists try to repair them and i dont know if its possible to do that. ???

Getalifegamer

Hey, Tried searching for this answer, but couldn't find anything - Hyperweave? How do I create or is this a tradable only resource. Cannot make the prosthesis without it. Thanks for any help

Marcm

Quote from: Getalifegamer on October 19, 2014, 05:35:35 PM
Hey, Tried searching for this answer, but couldn't find anything - Hyperweave? How do I create or is this a tradable only resource. Cannot make the prosthesis without it. Thanks for any help
Hyperweave is a fabric for cloth but there is no way to produce it in your colony in vanilla game. Maybe some trader sells it sometimes but its very expensive.

MoloMowChow

I got the abomination event. After killing it I let the corpse sit there for awhile because I had other stuff to deal with. But after few minutes it started exploding endlessly in rapid succession and would not stop. I made a temporary save, quit the game, and reloaded the save. That seemed to stop the looping explosion, but now my messages has been flooded with endless amounts of "The abomination corpse exploded into bits and pieces" messages, and I have no idea how to get rid of all those messages short of right clicking forever. If anyone knows a way to clear all messages from your screen at once I would like to know.

Apparently, Sprayer2708 reported the same problem at around page 21 or so. I'm surprised a bug like this has stayed this long. This bug really has the potential to ruin games permanently even if the player triumphs over it.

Marcm

Quote from: Marcm on October 19, 2014, 10:14:57 AM
Please some simple little lights!

Standing Lamp needs 150 W?
Floor Lamp needs 200 W?

How about a cheap little 30 W Floor Lamp for private rooms and prison cells?

I simply cloned the entry for the normal lamp in TTM_Buildings_Furniture.xml, gave it another name, changed "basePowerConsumption" to 40 and "glowRadius" to 5.
Works perfect for little 4x5 rooms in great numbers :D

sidfu

anyone had problems with the converyer belts not auto picking up stuff from drill. asked over in the drills forum he said its probaly due to the nameing of the conveyor belts folder. the belts work but they wont pick up anything from the drills output area no matter where i put it.

Helbrecht

I wonder if this is due to TTM, it is rather alarming regardless. Or just plain bad luck!

Three hyper-tornadoes in about 6 days. A good surivor camp, was looking so good too, fish cultivation up and running, trade goods ready to be sold and BAM!!!! empty stockpile!!! all wounded, no crafting stations left, no housing left. Followed quickly by starvation, disease and then mental breakdowns.

Survival is a drag man.

Knigge

Hi! Firstly I must point out that this collection of mods is an awesome addition to the game. It really improves gameplay, but I have lately had quite a few problems with drop in fps. It seems to happend after the colony have grewn to a somewhat medium size (15ish people), and I can not find out what causes the drop. I do not have to many mods installed, TTM with a few patches (and extended surgery). Disabled edb, but Nothing changed wrt fps.

I have embrassures, shields, custom events and miningCO.

Thanks in advance.

Helbrecht

Quote from: sidfu on October 20, 2014, 08:11:33 AM
the random guy can be like that
Phoebe Basebuilder, Casual. Trying the mod so wanted an easier time of it.

Rikiki

Just to be clear:
- Genuine M&Co. Deepdriller checks the presence of the A2B mod based on its folder name (so try to rename "TTMpatch_A2BConveyorBelts" into "A2B").
- If the mod is correctly detected, an additional "conveyor belt" command button will appear on the right of "Uranium extraction" button.
- If the button does not show up, the A2B mod is not detected and Deepdriller will spawn minerals in the stock area as usual.

Ahhh, the hard life of mod-packers... ::)
Good luck minami! ;)

Xerberus86

great work as always minami, can't wait till project armory is integrated :3.

thanks for your hard work, as well as the awesome modders who made this content :).

Xubrim

Slight bug report. If you tell a colonist to order a special trade ship and draft/give him other orders before he arrives to send the special trade order, the signal beacon gets locked into waiting for him. The colonist doesn't make an attempt to finish the order after being undrafted or completing his task, so the beacon just remains locked until you deconstruct it and build a new one.

Simply turning the beacon on, however, is done instantaneously and is unaffected by this problem.

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Xubrim on October 20, 2014, 03:34:28 PM
Slight bug report. If you tell a colonist to order a special trade ship and draft/give him other orders before he arrives to send the special trade order, the signal beacon gets locked into waiting for him. The colonist doesn't make an attempt to finish the order after being undrafted or completing his task, so the beacon just remains locked until you deconstruct it and build a new one.

Simply turning the beacon on, however, is done instantaneously and is unaffected by this problem.

Well, if you pay 400s for a call order vessel and don't have enought money you also need to save and reload your game to unlock it again ^^

minami26

Quote from: Knigge on October 20, 2014, 08:38:58 AM
lately had quite a few problems with drop in fps. It seems to happend after the colony have grewn to a somewhat medium size (15ish people), and I can not find out what causes the drop. I do not have to many mods installed, TTM with a few patches (and extended surgery). Disabled edb, but Nothing changed wrt fps.
severe FPS drop is caused by too much fire, and also on large maps, more people also causes it.

Also I don't know why, but the Mining & Co causes lag when I installed it. there's something thats incompatible with TTM,, I'll have to go and check the details and investigate why it lags, as I have playtested with all the mods.

can you help me find the culprit good sir? :) as for now, there's no solution to this yet.

Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 21, 2014, 04:11:43 AM
Well, if you pay 400s for a call order vessel and don't have enought money you also need to save and reload your game to unlock it again ^^
that shouldnt happen. well anyway i have version 3.1.5 now that includes 2 new lights, a tiki torch and a C-light. and a failsafe for the signal beacon and such. will be posting later, this computer im using has so much restrictions cant do anything but play DoTA2 hehe.
--------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, what im really posting about is the Project Armory patch. whew the PA guns is taking a lot of my time.
Honestly guys if Project Armory adds like 50+ more guns im not gonna update the Weapon Assembly list anymore. I'll put only PA v2.13 below weapons as craftable.
and you can't use the weapons switcher if you want all of the guns to be craftable, one gun disabled could spell error to a particular Weapon Assembly that is using that gun.

Im really thinking hard if we should rather have the guns as Collectibles just like the Hats in Apparello... maybe viable for v2.13 and up weapons?
About the conveyor belts yeah, you guys just have to rename the folder of TTMpatch_A2B to A2B,, i ddnt know this feature heh,, pardon me.

Thankyou for clarifying that Rikiki!

one more thing, When I play the whole pack there's something wrong with the raiders, they don't attack anymore after 7months or more in game. I'm pretty sure its the animal Husbandry mod thats doing this,, I'm playtesting the whole game all this time.

Can anybody report if you guys are also experiencing this no raid occuring bug? I'm always playing on Cassandra Classic.

as always post your comments and suggestions guys, thank you all for playing with Tech Tree Minami!