[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuisMH

Quote from: Oragepoilu on November 11, 2014, 07:41:02 AM
In case it could help - there is also a link from mediafire. It doesn't work too for you ?
The mediafire link is for the "TTM Main only", isn't it?
Anyway, you are right, it doesn't work for me neither...
I'm at work, behind a proxy, using an outdated browser.
GoogleDrive worked on a previous version (you can see it on the links)

Anyway, thanks in advance to the mod maker if he can upload there again

Oragepoilu

Quote from: LuisMH on November 11, 2014, 08:48:23 AM
The mediafire link is for the "TTM Main only", isn't it?
Anyway, you are right, it doesn't work for me neither...
I'm at work, behind a proxy, using an outdated browser.
GoogleDrive worked on a previous version (you can see it on the links)

Anyway, thanks in advance to the mod maker if he can upload there again

I can't help you here, I don't have any knowledge about proxy/browser. searching over the net to find the culprit could help you tough, even if well it would give you some trouble while it's not that much worth it - download it from your home and move it with a data drive.

The link with the other mod included is the same for the main TTM folder inside - it's just that he added patched version of other mod as well, i don't think he changed actually something in his mod itself.

Anyway I'll try to upload it for you. I don't know how it work but anyway give a try don't cost much.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52-7cVO4qaBVmE0OXJGZGlVQVE/view?usp=sharing

Imca

I hate to ask since I have not moded rimworld before but I have other games, but how would I go about adding the tactical AI from the MAI mod to this one?

I would just add the MAI Miscellaneous mod to rimworld, but since it includes features that this mod does I am worried it would be incompatible, is there a way to just strip out the tactical AI or is it fine to use as is? Also any chance you could include it in a future version? Sorry.

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: Imca on November 11, 2014, 08:36:34 PM
I hate to ask since I have not moded rimworld before but I have other games, but how would I go about adding the tactical AI from the MAI mod to this one?

I would just add the MAI Miscellaneous mod to rimworld, but since it includes features that this mod does I am worried it would be incompatible, is there a way to just strip out the tactical AI or is it fine to use as is? Also any chance you could include it in a future version? Sorry.
Isn't MAI already included? There is a extra download on the first page for "patches" for other mods so they work with Techtree (more like: the complete mods tuned so they can work with Techtree)

Alheira

can anyone tell me how to trade with the 'local' traders? I have my silver on a stockpile and its just not recognized

Igabod

Quote from: Alheira on November 12, 2014, 06:18:50 AM
can anyone tell me how to trade with the 'local' traders? I have my silver on a stockpile and its just not recognized

does that stockpile have an orbital trade beacon on it? If not they won't be able to transfer the goods to you or your money away because their orbital trade platform (I'm just making up the orbital platform thing but it's a feasible explanation for this mechanic) can't pinpoint the location without a signal.

Alheira

Quote from: Igabod on November 12, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

does that stockpile have an orbital trade beacon on it? If not they won't be able to transfer the goods to you or your money away because their orbital trade platform (I'm just making up the orbital platform thing but it's a feasible explanation for this mechanic) can't pinpoint the location without a signal.

It does not, thanks for the quick reply! Your explanation does give it sense, because as it was...it just would feel more 'right' to not need beacons at all, i mean they just feel like they're plain traders, wandering about, doing business.

Igabod

Quote from: Alheira on November 12, 2014, 06:32:53 AM
Quote from: Igabod on November 12, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

It does not, thanks for the quick reply! Your explanation does give it sense, because as it was...it just would feel more 'right' to not need beacons at all, i mean they just feel like they're plain traders, wandering about, doing business.

Yeah, apparently it's too deeply rooted in the code to require that beacon to remove the need for it.

Alheira

LuisMH

Quote from: Oragepoilu on November 11, 2014, 11:52:23 AM
Anyway I'll try to upload it for you. I don't know how it work but anyway give a try don't cost much.

Hey, thank you very much, it worked!
I have recently moved and internet services are unavailable at my present location due to interference by a bunch of trees (yeah... lol...radio/wireless connection).

Oragepoilu

Quote from: LuisMH on November 12, 2014, 08:16:15 AM
Quote from: Oragepoilu on November 11, 2014, 11:52:23 AM

No problem. Feel free to ask again if you need it.
Hey, thank you very much, it worked!
I have recently moved and internet services are unavailable at my present location due to interference by a bunch of trees (yeah... lol...radio/wireless connection).

Cat123

Bug:

You cannot make the fertilizer pump part

I have 55 mechanical components, 200+ utility metal and it refuses to build. Everything else is 100% correct (workers, space, haulers etc).

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Cat123 on November 12, 2014, 02:03:37 PM
Bug:

You cannot make the fertilizer pump part

I have 55 mechanical components, 200+ utility metal and it refuses to build. Everything else is 100% correct (workers, space, haulers etc).

I have already explained why it doesn't work.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3464.msg73535#msg73535
In short recipe have changed but minami forget to change a part of the recipe. Look at my post.

Goo Poni

What's the best materials to craft armour and such from? It all uses the same resources. Kevlar? Aramid Fibre? Gelid Braid? Hyperweave? I know hyperweave is silly expensive stuff to buy but is that because it's the best? Or just a lore-y reasoning like it's rare or some such?

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Goo Poni on November 12, 2014, 05:29:01 PM
What's the best materials to craft armour and such from? It all uses the same resources. Kevlar? Aramid Fibre? Gelid Braid? Hyperweave? I know hyperweave is silly expensive stuff to buy but is that because it's the best? Or just a lore-y reasoning like it's rare or some such?
most material are the same. Hyperweave give a bit more piercing protection so it slightly decrease more the chance to be hit by a bullet than other materials.
Devilstrand come just after, and the other come all far behind. If you can't afford Hyperweave just make some devilstrand instead. It's something like :
Polycalamarate (or something like this) - 3
all others - 5 to 6
Devil - 10
hyperweave - 12

I'v already asked that here, if you want to read the anwser from the dude that made the mod :
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5085.msg73422#msg73422
In case you didn't ye know all the modded armor/clothes come from the Apparello mod, made by Shinzy.
In case the mod is updated in the package of Minami you may want to read his change log or ask in her topic if you have question only related to his mod - here you won't have as much information as it you would ask over here.