[1.1] Locks

Started by Avius, October 03, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avius

Oh that is harmless. It's says that key strings are same, but they are same so it doesn't matter. It's just a warning

Dash423

Looking into Prison Labor - does Locks mod work for b18 as well?

Navy1227

Quote from: Dash423 on June 23, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
This posting is for the B18 version of Locks. B18 = A18. A17 was technically the last alpha version, beta 18 was the first revision in the beta set.

Avius

Quote from: Navy1227 on June 28, 2018, 11:24:18 PM
Quote from: Dash423 on June 23, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
This posting is for the B18 version of Locks. B18 = A18. A17 was technically the last alpha version, beta 18 was the first revision in the beta set.

Indeed. When I was changing version to B18, forgot to change letter too. It's changed now.

Have a nice day

JamesFoster

I have a decent amount of colonists, and the list can only scroll down so far before it cuts off. Is there any way to fix this?

http://prntscr.com/k19fqy

Ruisuki

Do I extract both Locks and Locks expanded zips? I did the former and noticed no change in my vanilla doors, when trying to extract locks doors expanded compatch it asks me to overwrite a file, should i?

Canute

So far i remember "locks expanded" are if you use the Expanded door's from Jecrell.
For plain vanilla doors the regular Locks mod, downloadable from github.

Ruisuki

Alright Ill download both and see if it makes a difference

Avius

- updated to RimWorld beta 19

cordilon

Seems not to work for my prisoners in B19.
As you can see in the attached screenshot, Klein is hungrily sitting in her cell while the door is unlocked and food plus recreation are waiting outside.

Assigning doors to colonists works fine, though.
Mods this save is using (in this order):
- Core
- HugsLib
- Hospitality
- Recycle
- RunAndGun
- Moody
- Avoid Friendly Fire
- Locks
- [KV] Recolor Stockpiles & Growing Zones
- Follow Me

Could one of these be infering with Locks?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Avius

- updated to RimWorld 1.0

viperwasp

Thanks never used this mod yet. But now I can when I want. I fear it may conflict with Hospitality? Does anyone know? If it does I will play a game without Hospitality at some point. Thanks for upload.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Angelix

mod are working partially. "lock-unlock" does not working, colonist open "locked" door normally. setting "owner" are working(but only in restricting other colonists while "locked" and not owner). "anti-visitor" also working.

Avius

Quote from: Angelix on October 19, 2018, 07:41:35 PM
mod are working partially. "lock-unlock" does not working, colonist open "locked" door normally. setting "owner" are working(but only in restricting other colonists while "locked" and not owner). "anti-visitor" also working.
QuoteDescription
This addon adds new locking door system.
- Doors can be unlocked to allow enemies and prisoners to pass by (only races that have intelligence "humanlike" or above).
(...)

You're describing how you think it should work, not what's not working as intended.
If you want to exclude door from using just forbid the door.

Angelix

from this point you are right. i just wanted to see this like alternative to god power "forbide" and without exclusions like prisoners/mental-stated/visitors/enemies/etc. my locked beer must be unreachable whilst door stands)))