[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Any mod thats modifies hair or head ?
Maybe a errorlog made from/with hughslib ?
Or attach the output_log.txt  from the data folder.

blaxblade

I have no mod modifying head or hair; i have only mod which introduce weapons, tecnology, and star wars mod

Haplo

Please attach your output_log.txt so we can take a look.
Without it it's hard to figure out what the problem might be..

Patrick

Hey There So Im Struggling To Find Materials To Make Hauling/Cleaning/Etc Robots I Have The Misc. Robot and The Misc. Robot++ And The Core So Can Anyone Help Me Because Im Dumb....

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Patrick on May 21, 2017, 05:54:13 AM
Hey There So Im Struggling To Find Materials To Make Hauling/Cleaning/Etc Robots I Have The Misc. Robot and The Misc. Robot++ And The Core So Can Anyone Help Me Because Im Dumb....

With Robots++ you can craft the robots and the "Robotics Workbench" but it all requires research to craft. Starting with "Robotics: Fundamentals". Then you can create bills at the workbench. You need components to craft robotic matrixes, and you need matrixes to craft the robots themselves. For more detail look at the recipes on the bench and then do the math to figure out what exactly you need.

Haplo

gaultesian

Woot!  Congrats.  However, is there any back-engineered A16 versions out there?
I am looking for the misc core.  I upgraded to A17, and I have the new Misc mods for my new game, but I have a backup of A16,and I would love to use the MAI robot (I literally downloaded it today on Steam, and came home and found A17 has loaded over my mods).

When A17 MAI comes out, I can't wait.  Of all the mods out there with bots and helpers, the MAI seems to be the most intriguing.

Cheers, and love your work.

Haplo

You can always find old version on Nexus.
See the link on the first page.

gaultesian

Yeah, I tried to find a A16 version in the mix of the nexus mods, but could not find a miscellaneous core (MAI was there).  I guess this is OK, as I can wait for a revamped MAI in the future (good things come to those who wait).

One question:  seeing that the Misc. Robots++ only now has hauler and cleaner (cook, builder, crafter and er bots no longer in the package), does that mean they may be superseded by a revamped MAI , or is that just paring down while A17 code is being integrated into a revamped Misc. Robots?

Cheers.

Canute

Misc Robots++ is another mod, not from haplo.
And alaestor the author of that mod didn't update it to A17 yet.

gaultesian

Thanks for the clarification Canute.  I am still navigating my way through all the mod and mod authors, so it's great to get clarification.

blaxblade

I have this problem only with cleaner bot

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RemoteExplosives.WorkGiver_DetonatorWire.ShouldSkip (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIRobot.X2_JobGiver_Work.PawnCanUseWorkGiver (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.WorkGiver giver) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIRobot.X2_JobGiver_Work.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
AIRobot.X2_AIRobot:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

How can i fix It?

rudew

Haplo, Sorry if your already aware, Dont really feel like reading through all your comments, but im pretty sure your tactical computer is incompatiable with the long range mineral scanner.

Exception ticking TacticalComputer90784: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.InterruptsMe (TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner otherScanner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.CalculateOtherActiveAnomalyScanners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.RecacheEffectiveAreaPct () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.CompTickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.TickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Only happens when both are on the map at the same time.

Haplo

Quote from: blaxblade on May 27, 2017, 07:18:53 PM
I have this problem only with cleaner bot

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RemoteExplosives.WorkGiver_DetonatorWire.ShouldSkip (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIRobot.X2_JobGiver_Work.PawnCanUseWorkGiver (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.WorkGiver giver) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIRobot.X2_JobGiver_Work.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
AIRobot.X2_AIRobot:Tick()

How can i fix It?
This looks like a problem in the work giver of a mod that adds remote explosives. Most likely it doesn't take into account, that the robots don't have hunger rates active. I'm not 100% sure but that is most likely the case. Which mod adds remote explosives?

Quote from: rudew on May 27, 2017, 10:48:27 PM
Haplo, Sorry if your already aware, Dont really feel like reading through all your comments, but im pretty sure your tactical computer is incompatiable with the long range mineral scanner.

Exception ticking TacticalComputer90784: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.InterruptsMe (TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner otherScanner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.CalculateOtherActiveAnomalyScanners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.RecacheEffectiveAreaPct () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TacticalComputer.CompLongRangeAnomalyScanner.CompTickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.TickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Only happens when both are on the map at the same time.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to fix this, but unfortunately I am not at my computer until tomorrow most likely..

Love

Quote from: Haplo on May 28, 2017, 03:22:32 AMThis looks like a problem in the work giver of a mod that adds remote explosives. Most likely it doesn't take into account, that the robots don't have hunger rates active. I'm not 100% sure but that is most likely the case. Which mod adds remote explosives?

Probably this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761379469