[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Litcube

Canute

No, but it only works if you got an active tac. computer.

faltonico

Quote from: Haplo on October 13, 2016, 06:17:14 AM
Hehe, lucky you :)
The raiders must have been rather rich to afford it in the first place. 8)
Nice, but rather deadly if used against you I think?
My defenses took care of them xD

Canute

Mostly i found these weapons on rumors and anomalies.

But Haplo can't you unhide the railgun for stockpiles ?

lc-soz

When robots (cleaning and hauling) are destroyed my colonist feel debuff in mood (colonist died), it is supposed to be like that?

Haplo

Quote from: lc-soz on October 18, 2016, 01:28:26 PM
When robots (cleaning and hauling) are destroyed my colonist feel debuff in mood (colonist died), it is supposed to be like that?
Sorry, as the robots are changed pawns, I can't influence the colonists to not get the debuff...

Quote from: Canute on October 16, 2016, 02:38:54 AM
But Haplo can't you unhide the railgun for stockpiles ?

The new Miscellaneous Core has the Railgun visible in the menu.

UPDATE
I've updated Miscellaneous Core with the following changes:
- Various text, price and other values are slightly modified.
- The Railgun is now available in stockpile menus.
- BugFix: The colonist group keys (6..9, 0, Backspace) are now disabled while you enter something into an input field.

MercuryDoll

Is there absolutely no way of "upgrading" a MAI once it has been activated? I had a cargopod drop an inactive MAI shortly after the start of a new game and though i could use the helping hand, so i used the spare materials i found to activate her but she didn't do much outside of cutting trees and hauling stuff.
Was that a design decision or is it a technical limit?

faltonico

Hi there!
Please help me with a couple of questions:
Is MAI able to get any disease by default? and, What does a mod needs to do to get MAI sick of any disease?

Thank you in advance! =)

Simulacrum0

Haplo can you make it so incidents treasureDefs can use categories and trader tags?

Canute

Quote from: faltonico on October 26, 2016, 08:57:55 AM
Hi there!
Please help me with a couple of questions:
Is MAI able to get any disease by default? and, What does a mod needs to do to get MAI sick of any disease?
You know, MAI isn't a human or biological being. It is an anorganical being with a integrated circuit "brain".
Theoretical a computer virus can infect it (berserk). Or bacteria which eat anorganic structure(carcinome) or nanites which deconstruct slowly it(blood loose).
But none are currently in the game/mod, but i think Haplo can add this kind in his incidents mod, or seperate one because they can adds robots and MAI.

faltonico

Quote from: Canute on October 26, 2016, 05:28:33 PM
You know, MAI isn't a human or biological being. It is an anorganical being with a integrated circuit "brain".
Theoretical a computer virus can infect it (berserk). Or bacteria which eat anorganic structure(carcinome) or nanites which deconstruct slowly it(blood loose).
But none are currently in the game/mod, but i think Haplo can add this kind in his incidents mod, or seperate one because they can adds robots and MAI.

Are you hypothesizing or are you stating facts? because one of my MAIs got sick and died of a disease, and i had even the option to eat it.
The thing is that i don't know if that is because of a mod (because that disease is specific to that mod) or is because they can be sick by design. Cause i think i have heard him somewhere to say that MAI is a swapped colonist or something like that.

Canute

Ok, i wasn't aware that a MAI can get a regular disease, never encounter that myself. More details about it need to say haplo.
Yes MAI and robts you can force to eat/drink, but they don't want do it finaly.

14m1337

Quote from: Canute on October 27, 2016, 02:42:20 AM
Ok, i wasn't aware that a MAI can get a regular disease, never encounter that myself. More details about it need to say haplo.
Yes MAI and robts you can force to eat/drink, but they don't want do it finaly.

you can even force them to wear tools and toolbelt from the "RightToolForTheJob"-mod
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

viesic007

I have a problem with the Robots mod, every time I activate it, it- either changes the build cost of everything to a single value, or removes the build cost entirely. Is this happening to anyone else?

Canute

Build cost, robots ??  I think you mean the MAI not the robots.

Do you know there are serveral raw resouces they are labeld as "small" ? You can identiy them when they stack over 75 to 500.
This is maybe your problem, it requiere 20 gold or silver (can't remember) at the bill, that means you need 20 x20 of it.

Is that your problem ?