[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Just wait a few weeks, he is working first on the robots, and it looks he need to rework the robots-code to work for A16 but that wasn't the first time.

Haplo

Just a small status update:
I was downed by a re-visit of my christmas flu over the last few days and am still not much better.
Because of that it will take a while longer until I'll start my work on Robots and the other missing mods of Miscellaneous.. Sorry..

Canute

Don't worry the vacation time is over, now the people got less time to play and ask for mod updates :-)

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: Haplo on January 02, 2017, 08:41:16 AM
Just a small status update:
I was downed by a re-visit of my christmas flu over the last few days and am still not much better.
Because of that it will take a while longer until I'll start my work on Robots and the other missing mods of Miscellaneous.. Sorry..
get well man :D

diegoloretti

Can you add a way to craft the Railgun? I fell in love with the weapon. Been having to add through EDP mod.

Canute

I bet he never will do this.
The railgun is a special weapon you only can get from the exploration event.
And from high-tech pirates/faction, thats at last i got a few ones.

Azeyrt

The railgun doesn't really belong in this mod anyways

RazorHed

Canute

Main source, look for tree stumps at the map, they can appear anywhere if that biome support it.
Sometimes exotic trader can sell them.

Azeyrt

vv1911

szypkiyakwonsz

Quote from: vv1911 on January 04, 2017, 06:22:12 PM
when will the robots be available

When it will be. I am not even involved in mod making and it annoys me as hell that You can't wait patiently and doesn't even care with capital letter or goddam exclamation mark. Yeah, grammar nazi stuff, but it changes the feeling of the sentence.

Haplo is doing us a favor for maintaining this awesome mod, cut the crap with those annoying questions in pretentious tone.

GRRRRRRRRR.

TimTumm

I could not detect a "tone" in those 6 words.  Then again, I am a psychopath. :)
Sometimes mods get abandoned, and sometimes the new version makes a mod impossible. There should be a non-confrontational way to ask if the mod owner is planning to continue or not, without offending him.  A "ping" if you will.