[1.3] Vegetable Garden Project [10/23/2022]

Started by dismar, November 18, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobustAndRun

Is there any way to disable the sodas in Garden Drinks?
I love making alcohol from any given plant, but I find the sodas to be a bit cluttering on the drug menus etc.

Operative85

Hi, Dismar!

Would you be interested in a little addon for Garden Drinks?

I basically just added corresponding icons for Sodas when they stack up. I'll send you the files if you're interested.

I'd also like for permission to distribute my addon to sites like reddit. All credit will be given to you.

Thank you very much!

NoCanDo

I don't know what's going on, but I placed soild and reclaimed soil in sand: https://i.imgur.com/QSwrztP.jpg

And now my Garden pawn don't plant anything at all, I have to force them to sow. What gives?

Canute

QuoteBig update! Be careful updating your old saves. Backup you old saves before changing. Delete old mods don't overwrite.
Basicly i don't care about steam user.
But they cry at the bug/support forum instead at the steam discussion.
Someone got
XML error: Could not find parent node named "VG_CookingProductBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="VG_CookingProductBase"><defName>Rawsugarcane</defName><label>sugarcane</label><description>Harvested canes from the sugarcane plant.</description><graphicData><texPath>Things/Veg/sugarcane</texPath></graphicData><statBases><MarketValue>2.0</MarketValue></statBases><comps><li Class="CompProperties_Rottable"><daysToRotStart>60</daysToRotStart><rotDestroys>true</rotDestroys></li></comps></ThingDef>

XML error: Could not find parent node named "VG_PlantDef" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="VG_PlantDef"><defName>Plantsugarcane</defName><label>sugarcane plant</label><description>Cane plant refines into sugar.</description><graphicData><texPath>Things/Plants/sugarcanePlant</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><plant><harvestedThingDef>Rawsugarcane</harvestedThingDef><harvestYield>5</harvestYield><sowMinSkill>7</sowMinSkill><growDays>3.75</growDays><fertilitySensitivity>0.6</fertilitySensitivity><visualSizeRange><min>0.25</min><max>1.00</max></visualSizeRange></plant></ThingDef>

So i think he got remain from the old version that the workshop didn't cleared.
Is that true ?

dismar

Quote from: RobustAndRun on November 12, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
Is there any way to disable the sodas in Garden Drinks?
I love making alcohol from any given plant, but I find the sodas to be a bit cluttering on the drug menus etc.

I'm thinking of adding a soda table and moving all the non-alcoholic drinks to it. I feel that the brewing table is crowded as well. Just want some feed back.

Quote from: NoCanDo on November 14, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
I don't know what's going on, but I placed soild and reclaimed soil in sand: https://i.imgur.com/QSwrztP.jpg

And now my Garden pawn don't plant anything at all, I have to force them to sow. What gives?

Not sure I'd have to know more about your issue. like is it in season? is sowing for the zone clicked on? etc

Quote from: Operative85 on November 14, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Hi, Dismar!

Would you be interested in a little addon for Garden Drinks?

I basically just added corresponding icons for Sodas when they stack up. I'll send you the files if you're interested.

I'd also like for permission to distribute my addon to sites like reddit. All credit will be given to you.

Thank you very much!
Sure I have been meaning to update the art work for the sodas for stacking. just takes time away from other coding:)

Operative85

Heymom

I dont seem to have the ability to mince organs, i know that one of the bionic mobs allow this. Would it be possible to make it a standard thing in the mod? or maybe just as a "stand a lone" addition?.

regards.

Dr_Zhivago

Hello Dismar. Firstly, the hard work you've done to put together these mods is much appreciated. Secondly, I have created two patches for "VGP Garden Fabrics". They just add the wool from various animals in "Animal Collab Project" and "Thrumbo Extension" to the blended wool recipe on the loom, IF the mods are installed alongside VGP Garden Fabrics. I'll give you a link to my github, and if you want to include them in your mod, please let me know so I can take them out of my personal patch. They are named "VGPGardenFabrics_AnimalCollabProj.xml" and "VGPGardenFabrics_ThrumboExtension.xml".

You may also notice I'm also looking at removing the cooking tools and bamboo campfire given that "more linkables" and "expanded woodworking" are installed, respectively. However those are not functioning yet.

Github Link to DocWorld Patches

dismar

Quote from: Operative85 on November 19, 2018, 02:05:32 AM
I've sent it via PM! :)

Holiday weekend :) But i did receive the files ty.

Quote from: Heymom on November 22, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
I dont seem to have the ability to mince organs, i know that one of the bionic mods allow this. Would it be possible to make it a standard thing in the mod? or maybe just as a "stand a lone" addition?.
regards.

I'm not sure what it did? where you able to make food from body parts?
Quote from: Dr_Zhivago on November 22, 2018, 06:21:21 PM
Hello Dismar. Firstly, the hard work you've done to put together these mods is much appreciated. Secondly, I have created two patches for "VGP Garden Fabrics". They just add the wool from various animals in "Animal Collab Project" and "Thrumbo Extension" to the blended wool recipe on the loom, IF the mods are installed alongside VGP Garden Fabrics. I'll give you a link to my github, and if you want to include them in your mod, please let me know so I can take them out of my personal patch. They are named "VGPGardenFabrics_AnimalCollabProj.xml" and "VGPGardenFabrics_ThrumboExtension.xml".

You may also notice I'm also looking at removing the cooking tools and bamboo campfire given that "more linkables" and "expanded woodworking" are installed, respectively. However those are not functioning yet.

Github Link to DocWorld Patches

Sounds cool. I will take a look at them this weekend.

Canute

Quote from: dismar on November 22, 2018, 08:18:48 PM
I dont seem to have the ability to mince organs, i know that one of the bionic mods allow this. Would it be possible to make it a standard thing in the mod? or maybe just as a "stand a lone" addition?.
regards.

Basicly yes.
You are geting minced meat out of them. Mosttimes without cannibalistic food flag (stupid, prisoner got organ harvested and at lunch we are geting hamburger).

I think people want use to get more meat out of their prisoner.
But i don't see any other use, since when you organ harvest prisoner you loose standing with that faction so the faction gain if you release it afterwards is pointless.

Heymom

Quote from: Canute on November 23, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
Quote from: dismar on November 22, 2018, 08:18:48 PM
regards.

Basicly yes.
You are geting minced meat out of them. Mosttimes without cannibalistic food flag (stupid, prisoner got organ harvested and at lunch we are geting hamburger).

I think people want use to get more meat out of their prisoner.
But i don't see any other use, since when you organ harvest prisoner you loose standing with that faction so the faction gain if you release it afterwards is pointless.

Whatever people use the feature for is irrelevant i think. Personally i just like to play with the cannibalise trait, and for that its nice that i can actually eat the organs i harvest from prisoners.
I think its EPOE2 that has the recipe for the stove "Mince Organs". But i dont use that mod, so it would be nice to have the feature in a mod that actually is themed around food.

fivepennies

I get this error when pawns try to eat stirfry:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Riggs driver=JobDriver_Ingest (toilIndex=14) driver.job=(Ingest (Job_736970) A=Thing_stirfry166872 B=(89, 0, 60)) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_GetFood
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at FacialStuff.PawnExtensions.CheckFaceForAddedParts (Verse.Hediff,FacialStuff.CompFace,Verse.BodyPartRecord,Verse.BodyPartRecord,Verse.BodyPartRecord) <0x00020>
at FacialStuff.PawnExtensions.CheckPart (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.BodyPartRecord>,Verse.Hediff,FacialStuff.CompFace,FacialStuff.CompBodyAnimator,bool) <0x00580>
at FacialStuff.PawnExtensions.CheckForAddedOrMissingParts (Verse.Pawn) <0x0053d>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.ResolveAllGraphics_Postfix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet) <0x0004d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch2 (object) <0x006c8>
at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CheckForStateChangePostfix (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker) <0x00102>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.CheckForStateChange_Patch1 (object,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x008ab>
at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff (Verse.Hediff,Verse.BodyPartRecord,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x000c8>
at RimWorld.IngestionOutcomeDoer_GiveHediff.DoIngestionOutcomeSpecial (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing) <0x00210>
at RimWorld.IngestionOutcomeDoer.DoIngestionOutcome (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing) <0x00059>
at Verse.Thing.Ingested (Verse.Pawn,single) <0x00191>
at RimWorld.Toils_Ingest/<FinalizeIngest>c__AnonStorey9.<>m__0 () <0x00404>
at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () <0x0072f>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Any suggestions?

dismar

fivepennies: dunno looks like a mod conflicting.

Been working long and hard over the holiday on the mods. One thing ppl have been asking for a while now is Kiwi and Mango fruits added. And I have the base for each done now. They will be added to the More veggies mod for anyone to use.
https://imgur.com/jC5z8XN

Canute

dismar,
so far i remember the bill "Weave twenty-five cloth from other fabrics" is from VG fabrics mod.
But you allow cloth as input reagent, so you can made 20 cloth into 25 cloth.

Edit:
Plant scrap's are consumeable by animals like hay.
So i think you should move the scraps to the Animal Feed categorie like Hay too.
And maybe add it to the recipe for silage too.

Reason, i just try out the Animal Food Restrictions mod
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46440.0
and can't assign a resource to a food policy.
*dang can't find "scraps" at the defs so i can't change it self.*

dismar

Quote from: Canute on December 01, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
dismar,
so far i remember the bill "Weave twenty-five cloth from other fabrics" is from VG fabrics mod.
But you allow cloth as input reagent, so you can made 20 cloth into 25 cloth.

Edit:
Plant scrap's are consumeable by animals like hay.
So i think you should move the scraps to the Animal Feed categorie like Hay too.
And maybe add it to the recipe for silage too.

Reason, i just try out the Animal Food Restrictions mod
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46440.0
and can't assign a resource to a food policy.
*dang can't find "scraps" at the defs so i can't change it self.*

I looked up the recipe and it is fine on my end, see attachment.

And i don't have plant scraps in any mod

[attachment deleted due to age]