[1.3] Lighter than fast - Crystals - Lanius - Clone bay - Teleporters

Started by ethouiche, December 27, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ethouiche

• +5 Engi child Backstories
  • +5 Engi adult Backstories
  • Mantis, Slugs, Rockmen joined outlanders and pirates to raid your sugar face.

Someone talented wrote the backstories. Maybe more well written backstories incoming :)

I am working on the Meat Grinder now, but i cant jobDriver_DoBills like i want. I want the result to be a value increment in my meatgrinder. I need to register targetB meat value in targetA.comp before targetB Dissapears.  :o Toils, work and jobs are not very clear to me.

Harry_Dicks

I'm so envious of you art skills. I wish I could make my own textures like that! ;)

Do you ever plan to make anything else for RimWorld mod textures, besides for Lighter Than Fast?

ethouiche

I can help you for your art if you want, but i have to admit your mod subject did not inspire me very much, sorry. If your mod was about tentacles, that would have been easier.

Harry_Dicks

I'm always up for something with tentacles! I've fallen in love with the Rim of Madness pack, especially the Cults. So I'm down for adding in anything weird and Lovecraftian!

ethouiche

What are clones ? how do they work ?

Call me Arty

Quote from: ethouiche on February 10, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
What are clones ? how do they work ?

I'm not sure if that's a real question, or a joke. If it's a legit question, then clones are just resurrected crew.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

ethouiche

Harry_Dicks

So that DEFINITELY looks like a cloning chamber, and a cloning spot, whatever you call them. I think your art is seriously improving a lot each time you update your post. It's exciting watching you progress, can't wait to see what you make next! :)

Call me Arty

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 15, 2018, 07:13:12 PM
So that DEFINITELY looks like a cloning chamber, and a cloning spot, whatever you call them. I think your art is seriously improving a lot each time you update your post. It's exciting watching you progress, can't wait to see what you make next! :)

Yeah, seriously. I'm glad I paid attention to this mod, even though I thought (and sorry if it comes off as really rude) it was hideous beforehand. I've got a real issue about playing with mods that don't match the art style, and this is one of the best-looking and most faithful out there.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

ethouiche

Thank you guys. I can see dead people... And maaaaaaaaany bugs.

ethouiche

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1304432145

I am pretty sure there are bugs remaining, and logs poping too. Tell me if you see some please.

Harry_Dicks