[1.5] Doors Expanded - Doors Expansion for RimWorld (4/20/2024)

Started by jecrell, February 28, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vellence

Hello, I have a bigger problem with the doors. They are lovely but all raiders or enemy mechanoids just go through doors like there is nothing there! Any help? ::)

temple_wing

Got many red:

Could not load UnityEngine.AudioClip at Misc/Curtain/CurtainOpen in any active mod or in base resources.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ContentFinder`1:Get(String, Boolean)
Verse.Sound.<GetResolvedGrains>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
Verse.Sound.SubSoundDef:<ResolveReferences>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Others are similar.

Griphaha

i'd really like to use this MOD...  Could you make your doors closing rate the same as vanillas?

jecrell

...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

rawrfisher

Exception in BreadthFirstTraverse: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at DoorsExpanded.HarmonyPatches/<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<InvisDoorsDontWipe>b__0 (Verse.ThingDef) <0x0001f>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First<Verse.ThingDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.ThingDef>,System.Func`2<Verse.ThingDef, bool>,System.Linq.Enumerable/Fallback) <0x000c5>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault<Verse.ThingDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.ThingDef>,System.Func`2<Verse.ThingDef, bool>) <0x0005e>
at DoorsExpanded.HarmonyPatches.InvisDoorsDontWipe (Verse.BuildableDef,Verse.BuildableDef,bool&) <0x000bc>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.SpawningWipes_Patch7 (Verse.BuildableDef,Verse.BuildableDef) <0x0084f>
at Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DontMineSmoothingRock.ToBeSmoothed (Verse.Thing,Verse.ThingDef) <0x00065>
at Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DontMineSmoothingRock.ToBeSmoothed (Verse.Thing,Verse.Thing) <0x0002b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.GenConstruct.HandleBlockingThingJob_Patch0 (Verse.Thing,Verse.Pawn,bool) <0x006f5>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResourcesToBlueprints.JobOnThing_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x000e8>
at RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00031>
at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work/<TryIssueJobPackage>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing) <0x0005e>
at Verse.GenClosest/<RegionwiseBFSWorker>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 (Verse.Region) <0x00320>
at Verse.RegionTraverser/BFSWorker.BreadthFirstTraverseWork (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType) <0x000f7>
at Verse.RegionTraverser.BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType) <0x00130>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.RegionTraverser:BreadthFirstTraverse(Region, RegionEntryPredicate, RegionProcessor, Int32, RegionType)
Verse.GenClosest:RegionwiseBFSWorker(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Predicate`1, Func`2, Int32, Int32, Single, Int32&, RegionType, Boolean)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
ExpandedRoofing.ClosestThingReachableHelper:ClosestThingReachableWrapper(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryIssueJobPackage_Patch0(Object, Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch3(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Jec do you know what this means?
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

temple_wing

What about make door size related to body size?
Only body size smaller than 2 can get through normal door,
Only body size smaller than 4 can get through double door,
Anyone can get through triple door.

NoCanDo

This mod seems incompatible with Locksmod and pets dont want to pass through. Caravaning also doesn't work. Seems only settlers are able to pass through them.

Tenshi~Akari

^^ Did you download the update from Oct. 28th from Patreon? As far as I've seen personally after using that update in recent playthroughs, the problem with entry for pets & other glitches like prisoners wandering though doors has been fixed. You also might want to double check and see if your version of Jecs Tools is also fully up-to-date.

Also, Locks has a separate patch for Doors Expanded listed in the thread that you'll have to enable with the base Locks mod in order for these doors to use the lock system.

Quote from: Avius on October 03, 2017, 05:34:07 PM
Compatibility

• You can enable this mod to old saves.
  • You can disable this mod from saves, but you need to clear all locking/unlocking job first (all semi-transparent locks shouldn't be visible).
  • For DoorsExpanded use this mod.
  • Clutter Structure mod compatibility - this mod leaves management to Clutter Structures, expect you can now "unlock" doors with Locks.
  • There can be compatibility issues with mods that add custom doors with custom security mechanics.

---------

Also being one of those ones again, there seems to be a strange sound issue w/ the curtains... the curtain door sounds will play, but when it opens, it also plays the regular unpowered door sounds, too. There doesn't seem to be anything in the defs that's causing that, so possibly something strange in the assemblies that's making it do that? Otherwise, outside of this issue, that's all I have seemed to notice that was odd as of the latest version of this.

Have you thought about adding autodoor-versions of the 1×2- and 1×3-sized doors?

PhantomFav

I was serious. The blue prints of the gates simply don't appear when I try to build them.

Canute

PhantomFav,
since noone else got such problems to build gates (me either).
Some you need to research first, i think something about hinge.
If you don't can't build them after you researched them, you should check if that still happen on a new colony with only hugslib,jecstools and Doors expanded.
With one of the hugslib feature you can start a quick test colony (top right icon if you got Dev mode on).

bobisz

Hey All!

Anyone experienced the issue where  the "allow/not allowed" command has no effect on these doors at all?
Vanilla doors work fine, but my pawns just waltz through disallowed expanded doors.
I'm not getting any errors regarding his mod on bootup and the required lib/tools are installed.

Call me Arty

Quote from: bobisz on March 06, 2019, 04:26:35 AM
Hey All!

Anyone experienced the issue where  the "allow/not allowed" command has no effect on these doors at all?
Vanilla doors work fine, but my pawns just waltz through disallowed expanded doors.
I'm not getting any errors regarding his mod on bootup and the required lib/tools are installed.

Same problem here. Forbidden 1x3 door, angry horde on the other side, "whoops, better clean that blood puddle on the front porch!"
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!