[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberian

This mod is awesome and I have often enabled it but not produced much cloth because I was a bit overwhelmed. I like it mostly for appearance of random pawns and some nice accessories.

Is there an alternative to the Duster? I kind of realized that all my peoples look the same wearing dusters that kind of defeats the purpose of the mod. I got dresser mod so I guess I can make one set of cloth for being drafted with armor and dusters and then civilian clothes that look nicer. You do you do it? I guess for the hunters I still have to give them armor and such because they could meet all kinds of danger on the outside or attacked by hunted animal.

Shinzy

Quote from: cyberian on October 30, 2018, 03:44:25 AM
This mod is awesome and I have often enabled it but not produced much cloth because I was a bit overwhelmed. I like it mostly for appearance of random pawns and some nice accessories.

Is there an alternative to the Duster? I kind of realized that all my peoples look the same wearing dusters that kind of defeats the purpose of the mod. I got dresser mod so I guess I can make one set of cloth for being drafted with armor and dusters and then civilian clothes that look nicer. You do you do it? I guess for the hunters I still have to give them armor and such because they could meet all kinds of danger on the outside or attacked by hunted animal.

Why thank you! I myself have just a few of all the apparel being manufactured for reserve
Still, I use this mostly for the variety it brings to all the visitors and pirates just like you :P

If I had the skill to rework the entire rimworld crafting system I would. It's no good for a massive selection of items. I've seen some horrific screenshots of people's weapon crafting selection filling the entirety of the screen with all the modded weaponry they've had, it's a nightmare ;D

as for alternatives to dusters I could recommend both Poncho and the Uniform coat

Lyca0n

Hey are the pant's visible on this mod similar to with the medieval times mod or compatible with xnd's visible pants mod as I love the aesthetics of the apparel but have become accustomed to seeing my minions wearing their "southern necessities"

Shinzy

Quote from: Lyca0n on October 31, 2018, 05:20:10 PM
Hey are the pant's visible on this mod similar to with the medieval times mod or compatible with xnd's visible pants mod as I love the aesthetics of the apparel but have become accustomed to seeing my minions wearing their "southern necessities"

Yes! all the pants this one adds (vanilla pants included) have visible graphics when worn
sorry for such a late reply, I only just noticed this

publicuser

Add some Simplified Chinese translations which untranslated based on existing translation, by master_wu. In  attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

Shinzy

Quote from: publicuser on November 08, 2018, 10:38:00 PM
Add some Simplified Chinese translations which untranslated based on existing translation, by master_wu. In  attachment

This is very kind of you! thank you, I'll be sure to include it in a future update :D

temple_wing

Is wiki updated to the 1.0 version? It's says "for A15".

Shinzy

Quote from: temple_wing on January 29, 2019, 07:00:22 AM
Is wiki updated to the 1.0 version? It's says "for A15".

I'm afraid not
If you're looking for some sort of a list of the apparel
steam user Tr0y has made one here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lo80_vbk46K2zMb2jfeTUEWmFGJ6bF6TR_-95ZQZipo/edit#gid=0

It's not 100% complete though, but still has a lot of em listed

temple_wing

google doc is not accessible from china. But thanks.

Shinzy

Quote from: temple_wing on January 30, 2019, 09:12:00 AM
google doc is not accessible from china. But thanks.

I copied it in open office calc file, see the attachements
Edit: I can't promise it'll be too much help since it's still missing a lion's share of stuff I've put in the mod  ::) I kinda wish I never made the mod so bloated  :P

[attachment deleted due to age]

temple_wing

I don't know whether it's a bug or intended. Padded vest has a material effect modifier of 0. Means no matter what material it use, it always has a sharp armor 0.08 and blunt armor 0.13.

Shinzy

I'm not actually sure if that's intended or not at this point ;D
it could be I either carefully balanced it so it's always worse than the kevlar vest or simply messed it up
It's been such a long time :P

I'll check it out with couple of other things I've had to change after I've recovered from this flu

kaptain_kavern

Holy fuck!

I just came back on the forum and you're still there, friends.  ;)

Good luck for recovering from the flu, hope you have some herbal medicines and a good doc nearby  8)

Shinzy

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on April 01, 2019, 02:26:10 PM
Holy fuck!

I just came back on the forum and you're still there, friends.  ;)

Good luck for recovering from the flu, hope you have some herbal medicines and a good doc nearby  8)

Hola, kaptain krtek!

IZ2bSA80

This mod has been updated but only on Steam it would seem.

Here's a link for to the update:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728381322

And a link to a downloader to bypass Steam:

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io