[MOD] (Alpha 6) Superior Crafting v2.11: The Stim Fix! [Updated]

Started by Abrexus, August 14, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the shooting range?  Would you like to see more skill enhancing buildings?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I've never used it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 23, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

CounterFact

Quote from: Redrabbitromp on September 12, 2014, 10:08:41 AM
How do you get sand in this mod?  I can't figure it out.  I'm not in desert biome if that matters.

It should be a bill on the stonecutter's bench. Are you by any chance using any other mods?

Redrabbitromp

Quote from: TheGrover on September 12, 2014, 12:44:47 PM
use the stonecutters table or powered workbench, theres a bill to create sand (uses rock chunks). if theres no option, there may be a conflict between some mods installed

Thank you Grover.  I've been in desperate need of it.  Now how about leather and AI chips?  I swear I've built everything and checked all the bills but I still can't find it. 

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Redrabbitromp on September 12, 2014, 12:51:17 PM
use the stonecutters table or powered workbench, theres a bill to create sand (uses rock chunks). if theres no option, there may be a conflict between some mods installed

Thank you Grover.  I've been in desperate need of it.  Now how about leather and AI chips?  I swear I've built everything and checked all the bills but I still can't find it.

Leather can be made in the Loom and the ai chips are made in the machining table :)

CosmicKobal

Quote from: JuliaEllie on September 12, 2014, 03:58:28 PM
Quote from: Redrabbitromp on September 12, 2014, 12:51:17 PM

Leather can be made in the Loom and the ai chips are made in the machining table :)

I thought it was called the blacksmith table?.. I could be wrong. I might be thinking of a different mod

Patrykbono20

JuliaEllie

We are constantly working on new updates :D Sometimes we even finish big projects only to decide that we cant/dont want to integrate :D

Patrykbono20

therandomgamer420

I can only put food or manufactured things into a hopper? How do i use the stream generator then?

CounterFact

Quote from: therandomgamer420 on September 14, 2014, 12:39:56 PM
I can only put food or manufactured things into a hopper? How do i use the stream generator then?
There should be an option to put raw resources - wood into the hopper.

CosmicKobal

Hey there Julie and Abrex, just wondering if this mod is on hiatus or something? I'm tried messaging you Abrex but no response. anyway, just wanted to say that I DO love the mod and I hope everything is alright with you in RL. :) I've had some decent Ideas recently that I'd like to share via the Teamspeak soon if you want.

Funkmissile

Hey, love the mod, however I seem to be getting a problem with it wherein my colonists cannot be tasked to use most of the production benches nor the shooting range. Even if I leave them to their own devices, they will rarely work on the tables. I am running Apparello and Project Armory alongside this

Xenobia

Hey I'm hoping someone can help me out here.  I can't seem to find where I make cotton bolts in game.  I can buy them from traders, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can make a bill to craft them (not even on the sewing machine, which is where I was assuming they'd be done on).

Any ideas? It's preventing me from making medkits :\

Patrykbono20

You have Apparello mod ?
If, yes, its confilct with theese both

Xenobia

Ah, yes I do, I was just in the process of testing that out actually because I'm pretty sure apparelo items is the only thing I can seem to make at that table. Thanks :).. time to restart.. again

Patrykbono20

Why is different beetwen Superior Crafter 2.11, mod include in a file and mod sepparate Clutter, Appetharius ?