[A11] GG! by JuliaEllie - - A11Update (17.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, September 13, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Got "pwnd" by raiders? Killed 5 Centipedes? Your favourite Colobist went on a game-ending rampage? Managed to reach 50 Colonists? Survived the day? Well thats a GG! - show the world and hit the RimWorld GG-Button! (G on your keyboard!)

pic unrelated

DOWNLOAD - GG!

For clarification
edit: sorry I was derping with the link :(
fix: turned down effect volume

GG is an internet slang acronym which stands for "good game". The term is typically used in competitive online multiplayer games as a gesture of good sportsmanship, either to acknowledge one's own defeat or praise the opponent's superior skills. Outside the context of online gaming, the term can be also used as a sarcastic response to accounts of foolish acts or self-defeating behaviors - KnowYourMeme.com

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

KnightsCross

lol sorry to say this i dont really get it. what does it do :P

JuliaEllie

Quote from: KnightsCross on September 13, 2014, 11:22:26 PM
lol sorry to say this i dont really get it. what does it do :P

not much :D It only adds a GG-Button to the game. Its a fun mod I made in half an hour while watching Twitch which actually is the target audience :D

For clarification

Reaper

I think every gamer here knows what gg is but as the rule goes when getting mods no pics, no clicks

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Shinzy

Hi! I'm Shinzy and I approve of this mod

So gg Jellie!, gg. You win =P

I really have to agree on the loud factor, though!
Also! It makes me think of the old timey car honkers, hehe

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Reaper on September 14, 2014, 03:48:40 AM
I think every gamer here knows what gg is but as the rule goes when getting mods no pics, no clicks

yes Im aware of this but there is no visual content in the mod :D

Reaper

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Reaper on September 14, 2014, 03:38:30 PM
So it is just a mod that plays a sound clip?

Dont you dare to destroy the magic of the GG! :D

Mc_Peterson

Humm pq algo mi diz que the zueira never ends?

Matthiasagreen

He said "why is something telling me 'the (zueira is like messing around, similar to horseplay or trolling, but in a general sense) never ends?'
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Mc_Peterson