[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrykbono20

cy-one

Sooo... either I am just too stupid and overlooked something or I found a bug.

My mine says it only needs 2400 W, but it's actually somewhere around 35-40kW
I currently have something around 3 Geothermals, 1 Nuclear Plant and 10+ Solarpanels. Still not enough to run the mine continously... I guess that is not working as intended, is it?

Mine offline, 53.5kW in the grid (the line down to the south connects to 2 improvised Geothermals and 10+ Solarpanels, the line to the east connects to the Nuclear Plant, another Geothermals and 2 or 3 Solarpanels. Besides some small stuff (maybe 1kW, dunno. Stuff like the stove, disabled automatic defenses, etc) that is all there is.

Mine online (screenshot got borked, but one can see the problem nevertheless), 17.6kW in the grid. Which means, the mine is using something around 35kW... thefuck? :D

BinaryBlackhole

I noticed in the description the mine doesn't make rocks So now we have gone from needing metal to needing rocks.

eatKenny

Quote from: cy-one on January 05, 2015, 10:55:16 PM
Sooo... either I am just too stupid and overlooked something or I found a bug.

My mine says it only needs 2400 W, but it's actually somewhere around 35-40kW
I currently have something around 3 Geothermals, 1 Nuclear Plant and 10+ Solarpanels. Still not enough to run the mine continously... I guess that is not working as intended, is it?

Mine offline, 53.5kW in the grid (the line down to the south connects to 2 improvised Geothermals and 10+ Solarpanels, the line to the east connects to the Nuclear Plant, another Geothermals and 2 or 3 Solarpanels. Besides some small stuff (maybe 1kW, dunno. Stuff like the stove, disabled automatic defenses, etc) that is all there is.

Mine online (screenshot got borked, but one can see the problem nevertheless), 17.6kW in the grid. Which means, the mine is using something around 35kW... thefuck? :D

seem mine donsent connect directly to the power grid but to the little white half circle thing on the wall. i dunno what it is but that might be the problem

eatKenny

Quote from: BinaryBlackhole on January 06, 2015, 02:12:00 AM
I noticed in the description the mine doesn't make rocks So now we have gone from needing metal to needing rocks.

i think rock chunks are relatively easy to get in game. anyone else think it's necessary to make mine produce rock chunks?

cy-one

If possible, it'd be awesome if the mine would drop stuff on the floor (similar to, for example, the butcher table). That way, rock could be a byproduct of whatever one is mining for. That'd realistic.

Btw: I took a look in the files and have no idea why the mine is using this abnormal amount of energy. At least the XMLs seem to look fine.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: eatKenny on January 06, 2015, 07:54:10 AM
Quote from: BinaryBlackhole on January 06, 2015, 02:12:00 AM

i think rock chunks are relatively easy to get in game. anyone else think it's necessary to make mine produce rock chunks?
I would because if you play on a flat map with no real mountains then rock chunks dwindle pretty fast so make it produce, like 1 type maybe or something. just a thought
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

eatKenny

If possible, it'd be awesome if the mine would drop stuff on the floor (similar to, for example, the butcher table). That way, rock could be a byproduct of whatever one is mining for. That'd realistic.
I would because if you play on a flat map with no real mountains then rock chunks dwindle pretty fast so make it produce, like 1 type maybe or something. just a thought

your wish is my mission 8) i'll work on it.

cy-one

@weird energy consumption:
The mine was connected like this:

cable - powerswitch - cable - door - mine OR (like on the screenshot)
cable - door - mine

Now it's cable - powerswitch - cable - door - cable - mine and it works! :D

I didn't think the door would be another consumer, as it looks like a cable when the grid is highlighted :D That was my mistake.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: eatKenny on January 06, 2015, 11:02:15 AM

your wish is my mission 8) i'll work on it.
Spanks friend :) your a good man
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: cy-one on January 06, 2015, 08:54:00 AM

Btw: I took a look in the files and have no idea why the mine is using this abnormal amount of energy. At least the XMLs seem to look fine.
A2B! *sort of short quiet shout, and passes quickly*
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Daracke

This might be a quick question do to me possibly being a dumbass, but I have a mine set up and running. It has power in it and a bill set for uranium, but I think it's taking way too long since it's been one, and nothing has popped up by it. Am I just impatient, or am I missing something? Thanks mate! :)

eatKenny

Quote from: Daracke on January 07, 2015, 12:19:20 PM
This might be a quick question do to me possibly being a dumbass, but I have a mine set up and running. It has power in it and a bill set for uranium, but I think it's taking way too long since it's been one, and nothing has popped up by it. Am I just impatient, or am I missing something? Thanks mate! :)

mining will take a while, related to the crafting skill of the pawn.

eatKenny

updated to v0.91, added bronze and more mining stuff 8)

note: try to make it spawn random type of stonechunks as by-product of mining but failed, for now i have no time to write c# code for it, may pick it up later on.