Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Quote from: Cryov on January 24, 2015, 11:52:04 PM
Could you add the floor lights mod instead of the ceiling lights?
They don't get in the way and you can stand/work on them and all that fun stuff

Why not both? I'll check it out and see if it's a go.

Also, 100 poll vote! WOO-HOO!
Thank you everybody!
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

martieman

For some reason my colonists won't grow the vanilla crops and the omnigel crop, why not?

Epyk

Quote from: martieman on January 25, 2015, 07:36:23 AM
For some reason my colonists won't grow the vanilla crops and the omnigel crop, why not?

Are the mods in a working mod order?
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

Dementor561

Hey, my computer is hella slow, and running this modpack makes rimworld almost unplayable. Are there any specific mods I should remove to make it run faster?

Epyk

Quote from: Dementor561 on January 25, 2015, 05:56:46 PM
Hey, my computer is hella slow, and running this modpack makes rimworld almost unplayable. Are there any specific mods I should remove to make it run faster?

That's a shame! I'd start off with removing the mods that don't interest you and go from there.
Try Epokalypse!

Ienkoron

I do not understand how to 'configure' the mods, do I just move the folders? I am not an any way a programmer and anything more complex than 'move folder here' confuses me....
If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P

Epyk

Quote from: Ienkoron on January 26, 2015, 10:06:13 AM
I do not understand how to 'configure' the mods, do I just move the folders? I am not an any way a programmer and anything more complex than 'move folder here' confuses me....

You should be able to move the mods in the order you choose by going to "mods" after mod loader has been loaded.
Try Epokalypse!

Ienkoron

If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P

SilverDragon

Hmm, is it just me or is the mod zip structure non-consistent compared to how mods are packaged? ;D
Also I was just talking someone through how to set up the mod order because they felt the information in the original post wasn't clear enough, so if it's possible, you could make it abit more sensible for the not-so-mod-enthustiastic people.
Maybe even provide a basic modorder.xml and instructions to click on options -> open save data folder -> throw modorder.xml in the config folder in there? :) As long as the modorder file isn't considered as a coregame file that is!
I love the pack, it's a fun collection of things'n'bobs!

Kolljak

SilverDragon

Quote from: Kolljak on January 26, 2015, 12:08:17 PM
Epyk which mod is it that brings the Trade Groups to your place.

That would be the Miscellaneous mod. "Incident: Trader Arrival"

Epyk

Quote from: SilverDragon on January 26, 2015, 12:02:22 PM
Hmm, is it just me or is the mod zip structure non-consistent compared to how mods are packaged? ;D

What do you meany by this?

QuoteMaybe even provide a basic modorder.xml and instructions to click on options -> open save data folder -> throw modorder.xml in the config folder in there? :) As long as the modorder file isn't considered as a coregame file that is!

Always getting messages about what files go where and adding more would be more confusing for the users. Thanks for the idea though!
I may just include this though when I get a How-to-install video up.
Try Epokalypse!

shhfiftyfive

- pawn state icons has an update to remove the "has no weapon" icon for prisoners (who shouldn't have a weapon obviously).

- which mod is (driving me crazy) causing my mouse wheel to zoom the camera in and out while i am trying to scroll down a list (like in trade window for example). i assume this is edb interface?