Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

idolord

Quote from: SteenMachine on January 28, 2015, 09:10:07 PM
I got it to work, but my characters will not grow plants, i have the zones and i have them at 1 for the priority but they just stand by it and do nothing.... :(

how ? my colonist aren't even hauling to it ... btw the problem you seem to face is that in recipe 1 silver equals to 20 or something like that and colonist have not engouth space to put all of the required material on top of it try lowering the 400 recipe cost to 40 and it will be better ... that dosen't help me tho ...

SteenMachine

idolord

you mean you did take all others mods away to test ? if so can you try just adding mechancal defence 2 and try again we might have pinpointed where the conflict hide ...

SteenMachine

Didn't have any mods to start with. what would mechanical defense 2 do for farming?

idolord

i was refering to the image you submited where colonis would continuously haul to the hive never crafting anything.

idolord

Ronin90

Okay, Changing the ingredient requirement for the silver fixed it for me.

SilverDragon

Quote from: Ronin90 on January 29, 2015, 07:21:23 AM

This is a common issue from bringing mods from alpha 7 to alpha 8. Atleast gold, silver and uranium recipes are multiplied by 20 in the core somewhere, so when youre making a Drone Core that has 400 silver requirement from alpha 7, it actually requires 8000, which is impossible because the colonists will try to pile all that silver on the table but it keeps falling off. ;D
We resolved this issue looong time ago on the Apothecarius thread. :) I also posted a hotfix for the Apothecarius recipe file in there. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5450.msg96017#msg96017
I'm glad you managed to get it working. :)

idolord

still not working for me tho ... colonist won't even haul stuf to the station both for the hive mind core and the drone assembly ... and yes i do have the required materials ...

edit: reinstalled the game a clean way (savegame gone) reinstalled the modpack reapplied the fix and it works ... dunno what was the problem .. anyway it's over :p once again thanks for the truely "epic/k" modpack i'm realy enjoying it !!!

SilverDragon

Quote from: idolord on January 29, 2015, 08:15:35 AM
still not working for me tho ... colonist won't even haul stuf to the station both for the hive mind core and the drone assembly ... and yes i do have the required materials ...

edit: reinstalled the game a clean way (savegame gone) reinstalled the modpack reapplied the fix and it works ... dunno what was the problem .. anyway it's over :p once again thanks for the truely "epic/k" modpack i'm realy enjoying it !!!

Never lose faith if something doesn't work right away, we have an amazing modding community in here with tons of people who can help you! :D

Epyk

Quote from: SilverDragon on January 29, 2015, 07:53:00 AM
Quote from: Ronin90 on January 29, 2015, 07:21:23 AM

This is a common issue from bringing mods from alpha 7 to alpha 8. Atleast gold, silver and uranium recipes are multiplied by 20 in the core somewhere, so when youre making a Drone Core that has 400 silver requirement from alpha 7, it actually requires 8000, which is impossible because the colonists will try to pile all that silver on the table but it keeps falling off. ;D
We resolved this issue looong time ago on the Apothecarius thread. :) I also posted a hotfix for the Apothecarius recipe file in there. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5450.msg96017#msg96017
I'm glad you managed to get it working. :)

A-ha! Here's some information I did not know. Thanks for the knowledge!
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: idolord on January 29, 2015, 08:15:35 AM

I'm glad everything worked out! Thanks for the kind words and enjoy the Epyk Pack!
Finding that needle in the haystack problem is something I always encounter.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

MrWashingToad

After seeing one of my favorite YouTuber's (Quill18) do your pack, I think I'll download and try it out, finally. I'll let you know how it goes when I get some time to play it.
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

hentiger

do you have any plan for add crash landing mod in your epyk pack?
Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful