[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duduluu

Can i translate your CR into Chinese?
By the way, what the FSX abbreviate from?
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Orion on May 24, 2016, 05:26:29 AM
Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 24, 2016, 04:59:32 AM
Still, I made a new colony on a new world, and the error persisted.
Detours fails. So your mod configuration is not working. Could be one mod breaking all others. The one that throws the error I mentioned earlier.

It wasn't Hospitality.
I tried with try-and-error, and it was Clutter Misc. mod that was breaking CR.
Disabled it, now it works as intended.

Nitro1248

Quote from: Profugo Barbatus on May 20, 2016, 09:31:33 AM
Quote from: Nitro1248 on May 20, 2016, 07:07:50 AM
I tried this, but I keep getting told that the file is corrupt or there are conflicting mods, even if the file is new and this is the only mod on (side from core)

I'm using a Mac, is this a pc only mod?

Its the only mod you've enabled aside from core? While there's your problem. As the main post says, you need to have the Community Core Library installed. When using just CR, your load order should be Core>CCL>CR

It fails even if i have CCL installed, is there anything special on how to do the load order?

TheFlameTouched

Quote from: Nitro1248 on May 24, 2016, 11:51:17 AM
I tried this, but I keep getting told that the file is corrupt or there are conflicting mods, even if the file is new and this is the only mod on (side from core)

Its the only mod you've enabled aside from core? While there's your problem. As the main post says, you need to have the Community Core Library installed. When using just CR, your load order should be Core>CCL>CR

It fails even if i have CCL installed, is there anything special on how to do the load order?

Make sure the order is 1.Core 2.CCL 3.CCL Vanilla Tweaks (if your using it) 4.CR

also make sure that your CR file is only one deep in the mods folder, eg. Mods>CR>About, etc.

joaonunes

Quote from: Nitro1248 on May 24, 2016, 11:51:17 AM

It seems that you are not using EdB's Mod Order to order your mods. Because of that make sure you have only Core enabled, then enable CCL, then enable CCL Tweaks and finally enable CR.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

dareddevil7

Quote from: duduluu on May 24, 2016, 05:50:45 AM
That's just what it's called, it is some kind of highly explosive liquid, I guess like somewhat more stable nitroglycerin.

Alistaire

Quote from: duduluu on May 24, 2016, 05:50:45 AM

RDX = Research Department eXplosive

NIA couldn't be bothered coming up with an abbreviation so FSX stands for Future Space eXplosive.

Jdalt40

Hey NoImageAvailable, I know you are done with modding on Rimworld, but can I make a compatibility patch of this mod for More Factions spawn? Your factions.xml is stopping the extra factions from spawning in, I will give full credit when I upload it to ludeon :)

jackarbiter

Quote from: Alistaire on May 25, 2016, 01:55:32 AM
NIA couldn't be bothered coming up with an abbreviation so FSX stands for Future Space eXplosive.

Ha, I've been wondering myself. I figured it was a derivative of RDX, but didn't know the FS meaning.

Quote from: Joshy1111 on May 28, 2016, 12:55:56 AM
Hey NoImageAvailable, I know you are done with modding on Rimworld, but can I make a compatibility patch of this mod for More Factions spawn? Your factions.xml is stopping the extra factions from spawning in, I will give full credit when I upload it to ludeon :)

I doubt he will respond here; his last active date was 16 days ago, about the time he updated to 1.6.5. I've used CR in its entirety in my own mod since then, the license info in the original post allows you to use it however you want so long as you don't take donations or use it in an otherwise-commercial fashion.

(EDIT) That said I hope you make a patch, since it will likely work with my mod (arbitration) as well, since it uses the same factions.xml.
Arbitration - One-folder modpack, marathon overhaul, working vehicles

skullywag

All patches are welcome.

NIA is done, he will not be back, I am now "maintaining" this. See my post a few pages back for the full thing.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jdalt40

Quote from: skullywag on May 28, 2016, 05:52:38 AM
All patches are welcome.

NIA is done, he will not be back, I am now "maintaining" this. See my post a few pages back for the full thing.
Oh cool, thanks :)

Jdalt40

Alright I posted the patch up with full permission, let me know if something goes wrong I am kinda a bad coder...

Soul312

I can't load this mod in at all. I followed the exact instructions, but it says that one of the active mods were causing errors. That was with just CCL and CR active. I'm not sure what to do!

magik20

is there any way to have pawns self-equip the right ammo for the gun they are carrying?  I'm finding the amount of micro-management needed to make sure they have ammo a bit pain in the ass.

Geroj

Quote from: magik20 on May 29, 2016, 11:36:22 AM
is there any way to have pawns self-equip the right ammo for the gun they are carrying?  I'm finding the amount of micro-management needed to make sure they have ammo a bit pain in the ass.

I asked same thing page or two earlier, you can manage it like you manage your clothes