[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathstar

Yeah I have small traders appearing, my guess is Hospitality (?).

Quote from: lost_RD on May 18, 2016, 02:58:13 AM
Sounds like when a weight/bulk check is done, a colony check should be done also. If anybody knows where this happens in the source, I could probably sort it out. I don't really have time to dig around the source right now though.

This sounds good, the attribute is already in game, right?

lost_RD

Quote from: deathstar on May 18, 2016, 06:37:11 AM
This sounds good, the attribute is already in game, right?

Yep, should be easy - unless it isn't, which i also possible

Geroj

Only one thing I miss and thats ability to pick up one mag at the time, like 50 or 100 bullets only and not whole 500 round box
Also ammo should be lot more expensive and lot more time consuming to produce with something explosive like gun powder instead of "steel" only

joaonunes

Quote from: Geroj on May 18, 2016, 11:53:48 AM
Only one thing I miss and thats ability to pick up one mag at the time, like 50 or 100 bullets only and not whole 500 round box
Also ammo should be lot more expensive and lot more time consuming to produce with something explosive like gun powder instead of "steel" only

Use the CR Assign menu and build loadouts, for example a person with a SCAR-H would carry an additional 120 bullets, and he'll go to where the ammo is being stored to get those 120 bullets
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

joaonunes

crusader2010

Did anyone notice that your colonists get suppressed by the weapon fire of your other colonists, or am I missing something? Is this intended?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

joaonunes

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 19, 2016, 05:23:19 AM
Did anyone notice that your colonists get suppressed by the weapon fire of your other colonists, or am I missing something? Is this intended?

Either that or they get friendly fire xD

zzz1000

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 19, 2016, 05:23:19 AM
People are suppresed because they are afraid of too much bullets flying in dangerous proximity, not just because they don't like shooter.  If your friend shoot a wild volley from machine gun in your direction I bet you will be a bit suppressed no matter how much you like him.

crusader2010

Yea, but at least i know my buddy doesn't want to kill me and wants to kill an enemy. I'd get the courage to keep on firing and trust him ;D

joaonunes

Don't xD He'll get shot in the back if he has terrible aim. Even if he has great aim if the other colonist is right in the middle of the line of fire he'll get shot. I've lost too many good soldiers because of the dumb guys using machine guns...

crusader2010

That's why the dumb sheep need to be on the front line and the smart snipers in the back :D

joaonunes

The guy on the back was my best shooter ;_; that's why he had the best weapon in the inventory. The rest were using pistols/shotguns...

dareddevil7

AllenWL

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 19, 2016, 07:31:30 AM
Yea, but at least i know my buddy doesn't want to kill me and wants to kill an enemy. I'd get the courage to keep on firing and trust him ;D
If I'm in my buddy's line of fire, no matter how much I trust him, I'll still jump out of the way.
Especially if he's using a machinegun.
Trust does not change bullet trajectory.

Nitro1248

I tried this, but I keep getting told that the file is corrupt or there are conflicting mods, even if the file is new and this is the only mod on (side from core)

I'm using a Mac, is this a pc only mod?