[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden

You can choose to do the stable Beta 19 version, instead of waiting.  :)

haru66

Quote from: Golden on September 05, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

How can I do that it only goes to b18

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: haru66 on September 06, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
Quote from: Golden on September 05, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

How can I do that it only goes to b18

Choose the option: "None - opt out of all betas"

That setting currently goes to B19 version: 0.19.2009

desolace

Can i edit new colonists that join me after game starts? Or add new ones during the game? Cus i started only with 2 i created and i don't like the new ones who joined me after.

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Tylerjack23

https://pastebin.com/4hxz5pjW

I only have Core and Prep Carefully loaded on my mod list yet, it refuses to work for me, I'm using B19. Any ideas or help?

Tenshi~Akari

^^
Quote from: EdB on September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM
Be sure that you're running the latest version of Beta 19.  Prepare Carefully will not work with earlier versions (anything before 0.19.2009).

Does your game version match the number of the stable build mentioned?  :)

Tylerjack23

Tenshi~Akari

How about the mod order? You do have PC after Core, right?

Tylerjack23

Yeah, I troubleshooted with all my other mods, disabled all of them apart from core and PC, mod order has Core before PC

Edit: I've managed to fix it, the actual mod folder had core at the bottom instead of the top, so I reinstalled and put the mods back in with core being at the top, and it fixed it I guess. Sorry for any headaches I just caused

Tenshi~Akari

No problem, it happens. Glad you managed to get it working for you!  ;D

andz

I can see that you are working on GitHub, can you release a 1.0.1a version for us?

Morbo513

Will there ever be a way for us to define a "World" pawn as captive to/a runaway from a faction?

Quote from: andz on October 16, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
I can see that you are working on GitHub, can you release a 1.0.1a version for us?
Check https://github.com/edbmods/EdBPrepareCarefully/releases

viperwasp

Ignore this Rah explained it it's not a bug for either mod. It was just me trying to spawn a pawn with to many Sythetic parts which is not allowed due to the adaption. So normal and can be avoided. I'm not deleting this post encase it helps other with same issue.

I am getting errors when adding certain bionic organs with Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - 2.0 And Prepare Carefully 1.0. Here is the log. This is likely an issue with Prepare Carefully. But I'm posting on both forums just encase. I use other mods but I'm not sure if they are getting in the way. I may test this in a moment with only these two mods.

I get these errors as I am trying to start the game from within Prepare Carefully. The game will not start.
Error Log.
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/a403a17e12fa35d42a485e31c3f91149

Update:
It happens even with just these two mods. And load order does not matter.
To duplicate simply use EDB to add Synthetic Organs...I have not figured out what combination of organs does this. But if I add Stomach, Liver, Kidney, Lung and Heart all Synthetic it seems to happen every time. I wonder if it is technically killing the pawn due to the adaption time of some of the implants and thus error on game start.

If this can't be fixed as long as it's not hiding a bigger issue I think it can be avoided.

Updated: Resolved see red text at top of message.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

kimeXIV

I feel like this has probably been asked before, but is it possible to customize refugees/prisoners you recruit? I haven't been able to find a definitive answer anywhere.