[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Quote from: lumina2183 on August 21, 2017, 06:04:26 PM
a little help please, how can i another list of blueprint in the map generator? and can i add it before i start? thanks. this is a very good mod btw.
You can just add a new blueprint to the blueprint folder. Please take a look into the help folder for how it is set up.
If you want to get it into the official release, send the blueprint file to me or add it to the GitHub I've set up for this.

Quote from: Lupin III on August 21, 2017, 07:32:03 PM
There is a small issue with (I guess) combat extended and the shooting targets. When pawns have to reload at the shooting range I get "No joyKind!" errors. Doesn't break the game and unless I just installed a new mod I have the console auto-open  disabled anyway, so I don't even see it. Just wanted to let you know ;) .
Combat Extended is officially not supported by Misc. Training and a few other of my mods (see first page).
The issue you have is something that would require a dll patch, which I have no time for currently, sorry.

ChJees

With the little i have i used MAI i notice that all buildings from the mod build instantly. A oversight? Also i am using the Steam version.

Also they behave weirdly when they are hurt and you got a hospital. Will try to go to the non-medical recharging station bed no matter what.

macicka

Quote from: Warforyou on July 17, 2017, 05:26:07 PM
Quote from: gaultesian on July 13, 2017, 05:30:01 PM
Looks like I got this error in my latest game.  I researched all the requisite techs and when doing the bill order for the MAI, and it completes, the message that an enhanced MAI is posted, but it still remains dormant, and I do not get the MAI in my colonist list.  Here is the error:

Error while creating AIPawnE.
Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
STACK:
  at AIPawn.AIPawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, Verse.Map map, Int32 tries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.AIPawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (System.String kindDefName, RimWorld.Faction faction, Verse.Map map, Gender gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.CreateAIPawn (System.String pawnDefName, IntVec3 position, Verse.Map map, RimWorld.Faction faction, Gender gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.CreateAIPawn (System.String pawnDefName, IntVec3 position, Verse.Map map, Gender gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.Create () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreatorEnhanced.Create () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator:Tick()
AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreatorEnhanced:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I have tested this error with the Psychology mod on and off (had to start a new game, otherwise it will give me a continuous error dialog when I inactivate it on a current game.  On a new game, without psychology on, the MAI work like a charm.  When psychology is activated, it will not allow the MAI to activate.

Cheers,

The same there for me.

EDIT

Nevermind, just updated Psychology and everything works perfect now!

I have the same problem, I tried to update psychology, tried different mod load order but nothing helped.
Anyone know what to do please??
Thanks

Haplo

Sorry, but MAI just isn't compatible to Psychology.
This is not something that I have any ability to change, only Psychology can do something about the problem behind that error. :(

christianmc1101

I have a question to the bees:
What Plants are counted as Flowers?
Mein Lieblingswort: My favorite word:
Bundespräsidentenstichwahlwiederholungsverschiebung

Canute

When you say MAI activate, you allready have produced a MAI corpse.

At these MAI corpse you can open a bill to select what kind of MAI you want activated.
Do you got the nessesary resources, and a skilled pawned to do the job ?

Nanobytez

Is repairing weapons still a thing? Can't figure out how to do it.

Canute

Why it should become not a thing ? :-)
- do you got a mashining table.
- do you own 2 weapons of the same kind.
then right click at one of these weapon, and you get the repair option, and the other weapon which get used as sparepart should be highlight.

Nanobytez

The Machining table? As in the table that you break down mechanoids at? I have it. I have like 300 sniper rifles. Only gives me an option to equip.

Haplo

If you have the machining table build and lots of sniper rifles, then this should work:
-Select the pawn who should do the work
-Right-Click a sniper, (best one of the best quality, but which is damaged)
-Select 'Repair with parts from other weapon'
->It should show you which sniper will be the spare part.

Luckspeare

I noticed the English strings could use some copy-editing, so I thought I would do it and provide you the English translation files in case you'd like to integrate them.

I took some liberties to expand or adjust language where I thought it would get the intended meaning out better.  Please feel free to take or leave whatever you like.

And thank you for the mod!

Kori

Hello Haplo, don't we need a patch for Combat Extended anymore, or why is the link striked out?

Also whenever I have visitors they are eating my honey. Do you know what could be causing this?  :-\

Nanobytez

Only asks me to equip the sniper or any weapon really. :(

faltonico

I recently played A17 with the robots mod, i saw bots didn't have a nametag anymore, also they cannot be told to haul anything manually.
Is that because of the new way you did bots (resembling animals) or is it some kind of a weird mod conflict on my part?.