[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dionizos13

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 20, 2015, 02:50:07 PM
Medical Training v1.06

Description:
This mod lets you train your doctors by having them practise on corpses. They'll get roughly 2,000 XP per corpse (when learning at 1.0x).
Doesn't matter who the corpse is, or where it came from. If it's a dead person, they can practise on it.

Mod Team:
Download:

Changelog:
V1.06:
  • Updated to Alpha 15

This mod is great, but IMHO need necessarily two changes:
1. Research Prerequisites to better balance the game. I suggest make new tech or connect it to Hospital bed tech.
2. Training shoudn't consume all body , because now is like crematorium without power penalties. I guess this is hard part to change, so maybe corpses due training shoud loose body partes to 99%, this way traning would be possible only on corpses with 1%<x body partes, and still u need to burn or bury the body.
3. (Optional) Exp from traning can then depend on missing body parts, like "more missing parts less exp from traning".
4. (Optional) Due the traning when body loose parts smth with this parts can be doing like random harvest of organs. Should be a propabilty gain a natural organ due trening dependent of how many body parts are mising and whats injuries have the body (i shoulnd get a lung if body u examine it has a holes in boths lungs).

*Sorry for my english i'm not native.

Thundercraft

I've used your No Raid Storyteller for a while. It is handy to be able to have a peaceful existence for a while just to test mods or build up a colony without repeated interruptions.

She must have a kind heart - or be somewhat boring - to tell stories like that. However, Fiona Farmer looks nearly identical to Phoebe Chillax. (Her less forgiving and more exciting twin sister, perhaps?) Changing her unitard to blue and replacing her cute animal with a floaty orb were nice touches, but it's not enough to distinguish between them.

So, I used Paint.NET to give her a slight makeover. What do you think?

I changed her hair to orange, made her fingernails match her unitard, and flipped the whole thing horizontally to make it impossible to mistake her for Phoebe. (I'd imagine that irritates her.) Oh, and I added a matching thumbnail version so I can distinguish her in the Storyteller selection screen.

If anyone's interested, they're free to use the modified images. (It's not like I own her. :P)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Alenerel

The populace demand the modular tables update. There is risk of revolt if the demands are not met.

kali666

I can't wait for RTGs, they're by far my most used mod, any news when we're going to receive those for A16? :^)

mazacik

I updated Medical Training to A16, here you go. Note that this is an unofficial update, problems might occur; If they do, that sucks, wait for the official update.

jecrell

I really do quite need your modular tables friend.
They are one of the single greatest mods in RimWorld PERIOD.
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Deagroth

Just reporting in that Target Practise still works just fine in a16.
Ignorance is a crime, punishable by enlightenment.

Breedon

Jecrell I tried the A15 modular tables in a fresh very modded world and they seem to work fine.  Tried wood and steel and they ate at them like they normally would

animagus_kitty

This is on page 8 or 9, please don't forget about your loyal modular table-loving fans!

And all of the other wonderful things that I must have.

ItchyFlea

If anybody can verify if my mods works in A16 as-is, please reply.

I'm sorry that I haven't updates the mods. I work a total of 3 jobs, so my free time is quite limited. If anybody wishes to update my mods for me that will be appreciated. I will try to provide official updates, but I can't guarantee anything. At the moment the best location to find updates to my mods are the forum threads dedicated to them. My sig should link you to a list of them.

Happy New Year Everybody. ;D
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tammabanana

Modular Tables, A16'd, attached.

Left notes in the XML where I changed things. What changed:

• Changed the <targetVersion> to 0.16.1393, but did not change the "Version: 1.49" in the description.
  • Core BuildingBase includes <filthleaving>, not sure if that's new or not. Added it. It looks like you skipped the FurnitureBase entirely, so all the stuff that A16 changed in FurnitureBase was irrelevant here.
  • Core tables now get a comp that has something to do with the impressiveness of the room. Added that.
  • A16 adds <mass>; added that, with numbers chosen by keeping the mass/stuff ratio on the modular furniture consistent with the mass/stuff ratio on the core analogues TableShort/Stool. Those ratios are not consistent within Core itself for other furniture items, though, so you may need to adjust these numbers based on your intent for the furniture, Itchy. TableShortModular came out to 1, which it would have taken by default while mass was omitted, I think. StoolLinkable became 3.

Tested it briefly, seemed to work fine, except in a 2x2 table there's a couple of vertical lines down the middle. I haven't used this mod in a while, myself, so I don't know if that's always been there.

(I'll see what I can do about some of the others, if I have confidence in the defs at hand, and further opportunity, which is dicey.)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

Darque

Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 02, 2017, 08:11:38 AM
I have just verified that your Stonecutting Tweaks mod works in A16. Just change the version number in about.xml

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Darque on January 02, 2017, 10:27:38 PM
Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 02, 2017, 08:11:38 AM
I have just verified that your Stonecutting Tweaks mod works in A16. Just change the version number in about.xml

Stonecutting Tweaks is part of vanilla A16 now, so unnecessary.

123nick

Quote from: Tammabanana on January 02, 2017, 09:36:12 AM
Modular Tables, A16'd, attached.

Left notes in the XML where I changed things. What changed:

• Changed the <targetVersion> to 0.16.1393, but did not change the "Version: 1.49" in the description.
  • Core BuildingBase includes <filthleaving>, not sure if that's new or not. Added it. It looks like you skipped the FurnitureBase entirely, so all the stuff that A16 changed in FurnitureBase was irrelevant here.
  • Core tables now get a comp that has something to do with the impressiveness of the room. Added that.
  • A16 adds <mass>; added that, with numbers chosen by keeping the mass/stuff ratio on the modular furniture consistent with the mass/stuff ratio on the core analogues TableShort/Stool. Those ratios are not consistent within Core itself for other furniture items, though, so you may need to adjust these numbers based on your intent for the furniture, Itchy. TableShortModular came out to 1, which it would have taken by default while mass was omitted, I think. StoolLinkable became 3.

Tested it briefly, seemed to work fine, except in a 2x2 table there's a couple of vertical lines down the middle. I haven't used this mod in a while, myself, so I don't know if that's always been there.

(I'll see what I can do about some of the others, if I have confidence in the defs at hand, and further opportunity, which is dicey.)

would updating the RTGS be as simple? if so, how?

Der Failer

Target Practise A16
V2.08 DOWNLOAD

• Changed Target version
  • <WorkToMake> is now <WorkToBuild> in buildings

RTG's A16
V1.16

• Changed Target version.
  • Added coordinates for ASRG research.
  • Added Electricity as a prerequisite to:
  • research ASRG,
  • build the RTG. (no more RTGs/ASRG before electricity for your Tribe, sorry)
V1.16.1 DOWNLOAD
This it fully compatible with V1.16

• <WorkToMake> is now <WorkToBuild> for buildings.
  • Increased work to build for both (RTG: 2500->3000 ASRG: 2500-> 5000).
  • Slightly increased the heat output for both (RTG: 5->7 ASRG: 5->10).
  • Both can now breakdown (just like all other power producers in vanilla RW).

Animal Hide Working A16  Original thread
V2.12

• Changed Target version.
  • A few small changes to Megascarab, to reflect changes in vanilla RW.
  • Changed <thingCategories> for stuffed animals from apparel to art.
  • Added <minifiedDef> to animal rugs, so they could be moved like furniture.

V2.13 DOWNLOAD
Due to some changes the folder structure has changed. Do not overwrite the old version with the new one. Delete the old files and then copy the new files

• <WorkToMake> is now <WorkToBuild> for buildings.
  • Rugs are no longer build, but crafted at the taxidermy table, just like stuffed animals.
  • Rugs are take a bit less time to craft then stuffed animals.
  • Rugs are now crafted from corpses, instead of leather.
  • Rugs now use use hit points (so they are no longer indestructible)
  • Added mass to them both (those number may need some more tweaking for balance).
  • Added individual prices for all rugs and stuffed animal (they are intentionally low to prevent abuse. I need to get some better numbers here, but i have no idea how to balance them properly, so I'm open for ideas).
  • Removed shadows form stuffed animals (they looked somewhat wired, need find out how to fix them.
  • Removed change to Megascraba to have leather, since it's no longer needed.
  • Removed Rugs category from build menu, since it is no longer needed.
  • Taxidermy table now has the same work speed penalties for being outside and in extrem temperatures as vanilla work tables.
  • Some cleaning up and simplifying of building abstracts (internal changes).
  • Added new 'unfinishedtaxidermy' (internal change).
Compatibility from V2.12 to V2.13:
First of all, both versions are generally compatibility, but a few things are to be expected/should be noted.

• The removal of Megascraba leather will throw some errors after a old save got loaded (This is absolutely ok).
  • If apparel or furniture from this leather is present it will get deleted.
    To prevent this from happening or if you just want to keep Megascraba leather. Navigate to 'Mods\AnimalHideWorking\Defs\ThingDefs' and remove the '.txt' from 'AR-Megascarab Leather.xml.txt'
  • If any rugs are queued or stuffed animals get crafted, finish them before updating or cancel them.
  • Since rugs now have HP, existing ones will have extremely low HP after loading (so builder will take a bit to repair them).
Things i may or may not do in the future:

• Bad thoughts for crafting human rug (maybe using the 'Human corpse butchering' thought).
  • Adding some of the new animal from vanilla for stuffing.
  • Add quality to rugs and stuffed animals.
  • Add proper job strings for rug make (for now it's the same as stuffing animals)