[1.4] RT Mods - it's just gonna keep happening innit (2022-10-21)

Started by Ratys, March 07, 2015, 05:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Orpheus

Or alternatively, "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced"

Ratys

26.06.17 CHANGELOG:

• RT Solar Flare Shield: rewrote for efficiency, recompiled for latest, added Spanish translations.

Still working on quantum stockpiles; getting swamped at work, and lost a weekend to Prey (which was shockingly good). Might do quality passes on other mods too, first.

t3ff13

Quote from: Ratys on June 26, 2017, 08:52:17 AM
26.06.17 CHANGELOG:

• RT Solar Flare Shield: rewrote for efficiency, recompiled for latest, added Spanish translations.

Still working on quantum stockpiles; getting swamped at work, and lost a weekend to Prey (which was shockingly good). Might do quality passes on other mods too, first.

That game is worth the time, until the post credits sequence which kind of ruins the game. ;0 Love quantum stockpiles, I'm sure many others agree.

RiseKnight

faltonico

Quantum storage and my modlist would be ready to start A17 =D
Hopefully you will find time to update it.
Good luck!

SzaryKaptur

Solar shield doesn't work. It just turns off when solar flare begins.

Canute

It works fine for me,
do you notice the shield generator use ALOT power when the solar flare start ? i think around 20.000 or 25.000W
I think your battiers just run out of energy.

Mitsael

"RT Quantum Storage" as I miss you in this new alpha!

marton

Anyone else waiting for Quantum Storage before starting their first A17 game? :)

faltonico

Quote from: marton on July 26, 2017, 09:16:55 AM
Anyone else waiting for Quantum Storage before starting their first A17 game? :)
I was waiting, but recently i started a fully fledged test colony, production is ~75% slower without it though. Hopefully it will be ready by the time Relm Gabbiani comes down to conquer yet another Rimworld.

jasroc

Quote from: marton on July 26, 2017, 09:16:55 AM

Yup! (but patiently and silently)

faltonico

It's so fucking annoying to have a storage dump bigger than your living area combined.....
I miss quantum storage so much T-T

edit:typo derp

sirgzu

Sylph

I am also eagerly awaiting the return of quantum stockpiles.

And also, I liked the function of the solar shield (a necessity when playing on an ice sheet with SeedsPlease! I think) but I thought visually it clashed with the appearance of vanilla equipment, so I edited it a bit. Feel free to use the graphics if you wish.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]