[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amzirak

I'm getting these thrown at me

Config error in PlantPotato: Ingestible with no food type flags.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Config error in PlantCorn: Ingestible with undefined preferability

Rinse and repeat for all Plants in the menu
Not sure if this is something worth reporting however, i'm just curious as to whether it's an installation issue or a known issue.. if it's an issue at all ;)

dismar

Quote from: Amzirak on August 04, 2016, 02:08:50 AM
I'm getting these thrown at me

Config error in PlantPotato: Ingestible with no food type flags.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Config error in PlantCorn: Ingestible with undefined preferability

Rinse and repeat for all Plants in the menu
Not sure if this is something worth reporting however, i'm just curious as to whether it's an installation issue or a known issue.. if it's an issue at all ;)

It is worth reporting, but I can't help you if I don't know what other mods you might be running that could be over writing my plants def. or cores..   :)

Amzirak

<activeMods>
    Core
   Community Core Library
    Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
    730401034 - COREPANDA
    ED-SafeTraps
  T-ExpandedCloth
    No Raids Storyteller
    RTFTJ
    Dont Mourn The Dead
    Fences
    HaulIT
    AllowTool
    Medical Training
    Modular Tables
    ESM - MineVein
   LessIncidentTrolling
    RW_Blueprints-0.14.0.1
    Fluffy_Tabs-0.14.0.5
    RW_EnhancedTabs-0.14.0.0
    RW_MedicalInfo-0.14.0.0
    RW_FluffyRelations-0.14.0.0
    ED-Embrasures
    ED-SubspaceTransponder
    ED-MoreVanillaTurrets
    ED-Plant24H
   AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.7
    MadSkills-A14-1.1.6
    ABC_Suit_1.2
    LT_DoorMat
    LT_NoCleaningPlease
    Powerless! 14.00
    DESurgeries
    TargetPractise
    728314182 RT-FUSE
    ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.9
    Apparello
    Vegetable Garden v4.0
    Additional Joy Objects 14.01
    715565262 - COLONY MANAGER
   Miniaturisation

In that order bud.

However I must have been tired when creating the report sorry about the lack of context, I have now moved vegetable garden to the bottom of the load order to mitigate any overrides and it's working fine.

dismar

Just means one of the other mods have a bad plants Def...

Elysium

Any idea what is going on here? It happens on map load, I'm not even using any hydroponics yet.

dismar

Quote from: Elysium on August 04, 2016, 07:07:13 PM
Any idea what is going on here? It happens on map load, I'm not even using any hydroponics yet.

Not seen it before. What were you doing when it happened? Adding a new mod? And what's your mod list?

notfood

Elysium

Quote from: dismar on August 04, 2016, 07:23:20 PM
Not seen it before. What were you doing when it happened? Adding a new mod? And what's your mod list?

Turns out it happens after I add support for ADVHydroponicsBasin or ADVModularHydroponicsBasin for https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22763.0.  I'm guessing its safe to assume that I shouldn't be doing this if it is returning hash errors in the event it may mess up my save file?

notfood

That could be it... Things with special comps can break minimisation. Or not? I'm going to investigate. I call the get me a hash function maybe it's not unique and there is a chance for collision.

-edit-

Reading the code for ShortHashGiver collision doesn't seem possible there... I'd like to know what Tynan fixed for A15.

Can you repeat consistenly? Can you give me the steps?

dismar

Big update in the Forum version and in the steam versions today :

8/8/16
-Hediff for Fruit drink added again
-Joy for Alcohol drinks upped.
-Bulk smelt leafs recipes added.
-Tea and Coffee recipes moved to food prep table.

8/7/16
-Research added back to the garden
-Tobacco and Cannabis plants added
-Rolling table added
-Hemp Cloth added to Loom
-Coconut and Palm trees added
-Coconut halves and milk added.
-Soil constrution work to build adjusted.
-Old Floor models removed, Overall mod size reduced.

8/4/16
-plant descriptions worked on
-hediffs for meal worked on

8/1/16
-Permafrost removed.
-labels to make fluffy tabs work

7/30/16
- tofu / polenta now is food again (breaks saves) pause and destroy all to fix saves.

7/29/16
-Stir Fry and Stew recipes updated to nutrition based
-Steel and Plassteel leafs value corrected.
-red lentils added

Elysium

Oh nice an update.  When was tofu ever not a food...?  It is good to see permafrost is gone and hemp cloth sounds intriguing, as does cannabis.  I made some personal changes to this mod myself.  I multiplied the work for working soils by 10 (from the previous version) reduced the fertility of garden soil to 1.2.  I also made tofu only a meat as it felt a bit weird making meals entirely out of tofu, and the time processing the tofu felt wasted when I could of just used a raw vegetable instead.  Ticking tofu in either the meat or vegetable filter category toggles it for both so this was the only way I could think of fixing this.  The soil work load is mostly experimental, but it feels about right so far.  I think the fertility being at 1.2 is just about right but again, personal preferences.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: dismar on August 08, 2016, 01:27:05 PM
Big update in the Forum version and in the steam versions today :
w00t! I need to end my current colony as quick as possible!

dismar

Quote from: Elysium on August 08, 2016, 02:09:33 PM
Oh nice an update.  When was tofu ever not a food...?  It is good to see permafrost is gone and hemp cloth sounds intriguing, as does cannabis.  I made some personal changes to this mod myself.  I multiplied the work for working soils by 10 (from the previous version) reduced the fertility of garden soil to 1.2.  I also made tofu only a meat as it felt a bit weird making meals entirely out of tofu, and the time processing the tofu felt wasted when I could of just used a raw vegetable instead.  Ticking tofu in either the meat or vegetable filter category toggles it for both so this was the only way I could think of fixing this.  The soil work load is mostly experimental, but it feels about right so far.  I think the fertility being at 1.2 is just about right but again, personal preferences.

Tofu was a long time ago change think a13? Something changed in the base code that mess with it. It has always been a problem child since it was added over a year ago...

I've been working on the balance of The Soil Reclaim. Ice is now covered in soil reclaim because of a vanilla change. Work was changed as stated in the patch notes.

There are a lot of quite changes like adding Red lentils it a grow-able meat only food.

Cannabis is something new that i've worked with in an old version of the garden. Nice plant has lots of uses.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: OPSpecial thanks to kaptain_kavern for the new drug section.
thx but i've just done the update on Marijuanna mod (+added few bits):p

I'm going to put that one on my C.V. though ^^

Elysium

So, I've updated to 4.0c and everything was going fine until my pawns started to get hungry, and then the game started throwing errors at me.  The pawns are trying to eat but they are unable to, so they just stand around and do nothing instead.

I'll see if I can debug this a little more, but I'm probably going to need to revert back to the older version if I can't figure this out soon.

Edit: I can force my pawns to eat with the context menu and they do so just fine and then they continue on with their business as usual.  I don't understand why the work giver is unable to let them eat on their own.