[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Undeadbanana

Under the "Electricity" research, are there only two unlocks? Animal Prothestics and Hopper?

Shouldn't Animal Prosthetics be under Animal Husbandry and the Hopper in Storage I or II?

Also, as a suggestion, maybe there should be a very basic fuel generator or windmill in the Power research instead of a Switch and Conduit.

If this isn't the way things are supposed to be, I think ResearchPal might be messing up your TechTree a little. I've noticed after using it, a few mod items with custom tech tree branches are empty and ResearchPall puts the items in the parent branch.

thefinn

Loaded up the latest pack from github, can only make the sawmill from bamboo, and not wood logs.

Plenty of wood logs available at stockpile.

sidfu

Quote from: thefinn on July 10, 2017, 03:01:43 AM
Loaded up the latest pack from github, can only make the sawmill from bamboo, and not wood logs.

not a bug u didnt select the materal to build it from.

robbie77

Would the psychology mod work with the pack?

thefinn

Quote from: sidfu on July 10, 2017, 04:43:02 AM

Yeah I tried (Right Click) but nothing came up. Plenty of wood available.

rheinmacht

i love  ^the mod pack! i dont play vanilla rimworld anymore:) but with the new combat expierence.. i dont know the weapon disapear to fast if they used to block attack. and i have it often that they dont hit the targets with ranged weapon skill is high enough. i used once a t 800 with melee weapons to go on mechanoids and the weapon disaperd to fast... you can see how the duarability is falling down. he used a iron wrench..and after the fight he was naked:) all armor gone. sry for bad grammatics.   

Canute

Quote from: thefinn on July 10, 2017, 05:46:01 AM
Quote from: sidfu on July 10, 2017, 04:43:02 AM

Yeah I tried (Right Click) but nothing came up. Plenty of wood available.

Use the develop mode and place the sawmill with the godmode.
If you encounter more problems afterwards, then there is something wrong with your installation and you should reinstall and follow the install instructions.

Valor

Hello,

Appart from having insane issues with mechanoids, whixh I can quite accept (big freaking machines), I have serious issue with Asari raids. I have melee only colony (medivial norbals) and usually raid goes like this:

I ambush Asari raid, cut 2-3 down, they drop ammo. Then one of their lightning strikes, knocks down few of my people (not really an issue), but also makes ammo from Asari explode, which kills nearly everyone. And Except for using ranged weapons I see no way how to avoid it. So my question:

Can I with XML editing only Either: Turn off Asari lightning OR Stop ammo from going bonkers after lighting strike (or at all - after all in this system anyone on fire with ammo in their pocket should be dead).

PS.: I know you can pickup ammo that is exploding to prevent further damage .. not usually possible tho.

Valor

Issue report:

Stein alloy is only alloy in the modpack with added <MeleeWeapon_Penetration>1.3</MeleeWeapon_Penetration>.

crowman

Are tarantulas supposed to be able to bite off ENTIRE LIMBS in 2-3 hits off of an armored unit? Please reply, I didn't know those buggers were stronger than 3-inch thick metal alloys IRL

Geroj

Quote from: Valor on July 10, 2017, 10:11:20 AM
Hello,

Appart from having insane issues with mechanoids, whixh I can quite accept (big freaking machines), I have serious issue with Asari raids. I have melee only colony (medivial norbals) and usually raid goes like this:

I ambush Asari raid, cut 2-3 down, they drop ammo. Then one of their lightning strikes, knocks down few of my people (not really an issue), but also makes ammo from Asari explode, which kills nearly everyone. And Except for using ranged weapons I see no way how to avoid it. So my question:

Can I with XML editing only Either: Turn off Asari lightning OR Stop ammo from going bonkers after lighting strike (or at all - after all in this system anyone on fire with ammo in their pocket should be dead).

PS.: I know you can pickup ammo that is exploding to prevent further damage .. not usually possible tho.

I asked it few times already. My problem is I cant find where asari biotics are defined or exploding ammo file. Only way i found is changing Damages_LocalInjury.xml  in lightning damage columm <explosionHeatEnergyPerCell>10</explosionHeatEnergyPerCell> to 0

psninja

hello i have a small problem i started a game recently and all the orassan can't socialy interract
they will get the history : like smalltalk with but doesn't get any relations point from it
so it's not really a problem with the outsider (even if i can't "charmed" them for the goodwill of theyr faction but it is for my one orassan colonist who only have the -40 with everyone for having been captured please help

Valor

Some traits like psychopath prevent small talk bonuses

psninja

so is it possible that i just it bad luck and all the orassan i care to look at were spychopath ?
hmmmm
thanks anyway might be it my colonist is psychopath so yeah

crowman

Hello. I'd like to say that I REALLY enjoy the mod and what I love about it is how it enlightened me on why the US lost the Vietnam war. The history books say the guerillas were the bane of the American soldiers but now I know it's the tarantulas biting the limbs off of them that lost them the war.