[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Encadi

notfood

You have to edit your save and remove every dog manually.

Malaria/Plage, you need to avoid mosquitoes and flies at all costs and you won't ever get that dissease. And if you catch it, it's way too slow to do anything dangerous if you treat it, even with a sleeping bag, you don't even need medicine most of the time. Unless you forgot to treat a day or so.

Shushei

Quote from: Encadi on July 09, 2016, 03:45:10 PM
My game started lagging like hell and suddenly i noticed:

Samoyed horde all over my map

Theres probably around 8000 Samoyeds on my mapm any way to fix it? It lags everything

Quote from: Shushei on July 05, 2016, 07:32:52 PM
Yo ! A super strange bug . Anyone know if its fixable ? Check screenshot .

The Problem : On top left corner of the map theres a mass spawning of samoyeds. I tried killing them all with Dev Tools, and they just keep spawning and then after a sec they leave map. It slows my game pretty much alot and its annoing. Anyone one know if I can play with save file to delete this abomination ?

I also tried to put a 21x21 rock over them . . . They just kept spawning although they jumped through rock to nearest posible space.
I tried exploding all of them with Bomb , didnt work either ( since new ones just keep apearing like 40 per sec )

P.S. My sister is going to get Samoyed and shes talking about them 24/7 and now this happens WTF DOES IT MEAN ?! XD

*EDIT 1 - Nvm I Fixed it ( Deleted Qued incidents for traveler group in my save file. On load Samoyeds were there but they stopped spawning and just went away )

If You just search for world "Samoyed" Eventually you should find the event. Thats how I found it.

Think It should look smth like that :

<incidentQueue>
            <queuedIncidents>
               <li>
                  <def>TravelerGroup</def>
                  <occurTick>11875605</occurTick>
                  <parms>
                     <target>null</target>
                     <threatPoints>408</threatPoints>
                     <spawnCenter>(8, 0, 349)</spawnCenter>
                     <faction>Faction_20</faction>
                  </parms>
               </li>
            </queuedIncidents>
         </incidentQueue>

Encadi

kaptain_kavern

It's in your save files. The .rws ones. Just open the last with a text editor

Encadi

Aaah thanks guys, btw any idea what causes this? Wopsie from the mod or the base game? Also is there a way to fix the base event so it doesnt happen in future games?

theaetetus

Is the 'Smelt Steel Alloy' recipe on the Electric Smelter supposed to require coal/charcoal? None of the other recipes do.

Can send Github pull request to fix if not.

notfood

The Classy Anarchist

I am begging anyone who can fix this, I am trying to play the mod pack, I can't get it to work now. I'm playing A13, with the Cataclysm 3.0 the game gets stuck initializing, I've given it literally a half an hour on the step and it never works. Once like days ago I got it to work but here I am. I REALLY want to play. I have a rather moderate/high end gaming computer so hardware really shouldn't be the problem. SOS.

Agent00Soul

Create a shortcut to the exe and put -nohelp after the target.

stefan

Does you need seeds or something else to grow potatos? If so how do you acquire them for your first harvest? 

caesius

Quote from: stefan on July 10, 2016, 11:02:11 AM
Does you need seeds or something else to grow potatos? If so how do you acquire them for your first harvest?

buy it from merchant

stefan

Then for the first while you just have to harvest berries and hunt?

Havan_IronOak

Quote from: stefan on July 10, 2016, 11:02:11 AM

Yes. You need seeds for Potatoes with this mod-pack.

You can:
a) live off meat and berries alone until a trader bearing seeds stops by
b) Use Prepare Carefully and be sure that a small number of seeds are with you when you crash-down.

When I started my first playthrough of this mod-pack I started a wiki-page  to document what I was learning. It's by no means complete but you might check it out here http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Hardcore_SK#Level_2_Techs_.28At_least_1_prerequisite.29

I brought 10 Potato seeds with me (as well as 5 Cotton, 5 Healroot, 5 corn and 2 of a bunch of others - more variety than I actually should have since I couldn't plant most of them without the right techs)

In my current play-through I'm 70 days in and have more potatoes that I'll ever need (I regularly sell some to traders) and more about 30 potato seeds that I'm stockpiling in case of a blight.

stefan

I prefer the randomness of the random start, but yeah prepare carefully sounds like the best option.

Thanks.