[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

kaptain_kavern

I can't verify ATM but have check soil fertility requirement?

signeti

Anyone can please tell me, how to get parafin? I need it for herbal medicine.

Chiasm

There's a catch 22 with the normal research bench now. You need power to use it, but you can't research any power generation techs on the primitive research bench, unless I am missing something?

Duncan

If it bothers anyone else that the medical operation list is completely spammed with pointless amputations I have posted in the thread of the responsible mod here. I can't submit a pull request to fix this due to the bundled nature of the skhardcore assemblies so skyarkhangel will have to fix this. Given that no one else is complaining about this however I think it would be good if some others could offer an opinion about this. Maybe I am the only one bothered by it. Maybe other people really enjoy being able to cut off random body parts.

Quote from: signeti on August 21, 2016, 11:05:59 AM
You need to refine crude oil, it is a byproduct of the refining process.

Marduk

Quote from: Chiasm on August 21, 2016, 11:23:03 AM
There's a catch 22 with the normal research bench now. You need power to use it, but you can't research any power generation techs on the primitive research bench, unless I am missing something?
I could do renewable power 1 for wind turbines and whatever steam generators are in on the non powered bench.

Chiasm

Quote from: Marduk on August 21, 2016, 11:28:25 AM
Quote from: Chiasm on August 21, 2016, 11:23:03 AM
I could do renewable power 1 for wind turbines and whatever steam generators are in on the non powered bench.

Weird. I could start the techs in the research screen but the pawn wouldn't actually research any tech that required the powered bench. Primitive techs worked fine.

RobBrown4PM

Quote from: signeti on August 21, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

You get it from refining crude oil.

deckcainyolo

Is it possible to make so that Aliens do not spawn as bounty hunters? Or is there a way for me to don't allow them to spawn as a faction?

Thank you!

Corax

has anyone problem with saturated soil? Im traying to plant potatoes, i have seeds but it seems my colonists simply cant interact with it. am I missing something? do i need something in particular?

zoranjoza

Gurrnt

Quote from: Griffith on August 21, 2016, 02:18:07 AM
Using GitHub release, turned off Prepare Carefully so the spaceship crashing wont slaughter all my guys at once.. now none of them spawn haha

This happens to me too on the latest GitHub release, and in the Scenario Editor, the arrival method has no options somehow.

zoranjoza

Hi, im getting this bug. Can someone tell me how to fix that?
Every 5s i get popup message.

Szara

Zoranjoza, from what I've heard that bug might be fixed in the new versions on github, ever since Enlighten (or similar name)was removed. Haven't updated my game yet myself since I don't feel like re-applying my modifications, so I can't say for sure.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Corax

sevrun

ok, interesting bug...

I have an unknown LARGE number of wargs from another faction just... Breeding at the edge of my map.  I didn't notice until one broke away from the orgy to crash out inside my compound.  Not exactly a problem but they're seriously wrecking my framerate.   :-\