[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

dr3am3r5

I still cant make chittin headress. stops at 100% and the pawn just stares at it. I'm using latest git version and a clean install of rimworld version 1249.

sidfu

Quote from: dr3am3r5 on December 08, 2016, 12:23:21 AM
I still cant make chittin headress. stops at 100% and the pawn just stares at it. I'm using latest git version and a clean install of rimworld version 1249.

chitin head dress has been broken for a while now.

CreepyD

Bit confused here..
3 coal power plants next to each other, 2 steel 1 copper.  All burning Peat as their fuel.
1 steel and 1 copper burning at 1200C making 2kw.
The other steel one burning at 1500C and making 2.5kw.

I can't for the life of me figure out why one steel one is burning hotter and making more power.
Is there a 'hidden' quality to these? It doesn't say there's a quality.

malgrumm

Im not sure if this is a bug but i am currently using the Asari start (with a few tweeks to the scenario of course, namely just turning off a few events that i feel don't fit with the Rimworld setting) and i have a Psychic drone (female) event going on right now and the moodlet for the drone on each Asari colonist is 0 and yet i have a normal female colonist whos getting a minus 17!

Fran

Using steam version,  on 14.1249

Did a fresh install and the New colony button is not working, there's no way to create a new world either... help please.

Edit: Fixed by complete reinstall and deleting the Ludeon folder from AppData/LocalLow

Elimenator8970

Are there any plans to nerf the Extraterrestrial Railgun, or whatever it is that the Scythers sometimes show up with? It feels really cheaty. It's an instant-down/kill gun that works at almost any range, is extremely accurate, pierces armor and only takes 2 seconds to both aim and fire. There's basically no way to defeat it without casualties besides an extremely overwhelming force of melee colonists bum-rushing the Scyther in close quarters, which isn't really feasible when I'm still in early-game and don't have access to personal shields, or even any guns or decent melee weapons other than what I started out with. It's basically the only thing that got me to Alt+F4 on a Permadeath game.

sidfu

Quote from: Fran on December 11, 2016, 11:55:43 AM
Using steam version,  on 14.1249

Did a fresh install and the New colony button is not working, there's no way to create a new world either... help please.

Edit: Fixed by complete reinstall and deleting the Ludeon folder from AppData/LocalLow

your issue was u just had old modconfig file.

Chestnutcute

im getting weapons disappearing probably due to the ammos related mod? is there any solution for this or am i doing it wrongly? =/

-edit-
i had to manually pick up the cartridge and kept them in their inventory for specific gun else when they use ...the gun will just disappear "poof" O_O

ajaviide

ThomasCro

Sadly, the latest git has made my old saves unplayable. Won't load.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: ThomasCro on December 12, 2016, 10:44:19 AM
Sadly, the latest git has made my old saves unplayable. Won't load.

please don't update if no need new game, especially if wrote "Big update".  ???

Quote from: ajaviide on December 12, 2016, 07:59:12 AM
hey guys is it compatible with facial stuff mod? thx

50/50. You can try to test. If not, just switch off mod.

joaonunes

Quote from: skyarkhangel on December 12, 2016, 06:21:10 PM
Quote from: ajaviide on December 12, 2016, 07:59:12 AM
hey guys is it compatible with facial stuff mod? thx

50/50. You can try to test. If not, just switch off mod.

It should work. Killface states that his mod has no incompatibility issues with any other mods, and the only mod I found to be incompatible so far is "Fit Colonists" from "mazacik" and pretty much every mod that alters the method "PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics" (plus a few others but this is the big one)
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

ajaviide

Heresy

Quote from: Chestnutcute on December 12, 2016, 04:56:23 AM
im getting weapons disappearing probably due to the ammos related mod? is there any solution for this or am i doing it wrongly? =/

-edit-
i had to manually pick up the cartridge and kept them in their inventory for specific gun else when they use ...the gun will just disappear "poof" O_O

it does not disappear, it just gets put away into their inventory. if they have a melee weapon i think they equip it.

Maroxad

Quote from: Elimenator8970 on December 11, 2016, 03:48:49 PM
Are there any plans to nerf the Extraterrestrial Railgun, or whatever it is that the Scythers sometimes show up with? It feels really cheaty. It's an instant-down/kill gun that works at almost any range, is extremely accurate, pierces armor and only takes 2 seconds to both aim and fire. There's basically no way to defeat it without casualties besides an extremely overwhelming force of melee colonists bum-rushing the Scyther in close quarters, which isn't really feasible when I'm still in early-game and don't have access to personal shields, or even any guns or decent melee weapons other than what I started out with. It's basically the only thing that got me to Alt+F4 on a Permadeath game.

Wait... you got attacked by a scyther before you had any access to guns? What day/week were you on? Seems like some really bad luck to me.

While I am not sure that weapon needs a nerf... what I hope for in a future path maybe is add some kind of gating before you get invaded by certain threats. You dont really feel like a tribal village after your entire tribe is armed with firearms and one of your guys has a Beta Poly bodysuit within the first 2 weeks. It also kinda kills any need to develop and research weapon technology.

Quote from: Chestnutcute on December 12, 2016, 04:56:23 AM

-edit-

Did you check your colonist's inventory? The gun is probably still in there. Just no longer equipped, and you need to re-equip it.