[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

GFireflyE

Good Morning

1) I must be totally missing it, but which tech gives you the cooler and heater??

2) I've tried removing mods from SK Hardcore and adding other mods while SK Hardcore is active; in both cases Rimworld becomes very unstable....should players be able to disable/enable other mods? (For example, I would like to disable Skynet. I would also like to enable the "remove D debuff" mod and the "Seeds mod". )

Thanks

Owlchemist

Quote from: GFireflyE on January 08, 2017, 05:58:23 PM
Good Morning

1) I must be totally missing it, but which tech gives you the cooler and heater??

2) I've tried removing mods from SK Hardcore and adding other mods while SK Hardcore is active; in both cases Rimworld becomes very unstable....should players be able to disable/enable other mods? (For example, I would like to disable Skynet. I would also like to enable the "remove D debuff" mod and the "Seeds mod". )

Thanks

Infrastructure 1 and 2.

You can disable Skynet SK just fine. It used to be part of the mod but it was separated specifically for the sake of being able to be disabled. As for adding mods, only certain types of mods can be added. You'll have to experiment but be weary of potential problems.

orcinator

Quote from: aiu2003 on January 08, 2017, 04:42:30 PM
Is the Comms Console working for anyone? No menu comes up when I right click on it with my social pawns (negotiating permission enabled).

apparently combat realism breaks it

also this is the error message that someone got Object reference not set to an instance of an object at RimWorld.Building_CommsConsole.GetFloatMenuOptions (Verse.Pawn myPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 opts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Azzarrel

@boy1der

basically just this:
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1393</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>RW_ResearchTree</li>
    <li>CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Core_SK</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Skynet_SK</li>
    <li>Breakdowns</li>
    <li>kNumbers</li>
    <li>Moody</li>
    <li>RelationsTab</li>
    <li>RW_AreaUnlocker</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs</li>
    <li>RW_Manager</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo</li>
    <li>WorkTab</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>RumoursAndDeception</li>
<li>Rim Disorders</li>
    <li>Camp</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MapGenerator</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MapGenerator_FactionBase</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_BeeAndHoney</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse</li>
    <li>RedistHeat</li>
    <li>RT_QuantumStorage</li>
    <li>Infused_CR</li>
    <li>RT_SolarFlareShield</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

but it seems like the steam version's setting now are in Rimworld by Ludeon Studios rather then just Rimworld in the Appdata/local low Folder

boy1der

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 08, 2017, 06:37:47 PM
@boy1der

basically just this:
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1393</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>RW_ResearchTree</li>
    <li>CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Core_SK</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Skynet_SK</li>
    <li>Breakdowns</li>
    <li>kNumbers</li>
    <li>Moody</li>
    <li>RelationsTab</li>
    <li>RW_AreaUnlocker</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs</li>
    <li>RW_Manager</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo</li>
    <li>WorkTab</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>RumoursAndDeception</li>
<li>Rim Disorders</li>
    <li>Camp</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MapGenerator</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MapGenerator_FactionBase</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_BeeAndHoney</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse</li>
    <li>RedistHeat</li>
    <li>RT_QuantumStorage</li>
    <li>Infused_CR</li>
    <li>RT_SolarFlareShield</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

but it seems like the steam version's setting now are in Rimworld by Ludeon Studios rather then just Rimworld in the Appdata/local low Folder

Does your mod work perfectly?

sidfu

posted the neutral trader bug and a new one for failed to fire event for wander join from hospitatily

Yck

Sorry for noob question, but which station do I use to craft drill head?

aiu2003

Electric Machining Table from Advanced Machining research.

Quote from: Yck on January 08, 2017, 10:00:53 PM
Sorry for noob question, but which station do I use to craft drill head?

sidfu

ima wait till they fix the neutral pawn error. my games cant get any caravans,traders,raids,vistors or even people joining me.

Torry_crewz

Quote from: sidfu on January 08, 2017, 11:22:48 PM
ima wait till they fix the neutral pawn error. my games cant get any caravans,traders,raids,vistors or even people joining me.

Are you sure you install it correctly? or do you have another mod? because i dont have error like that..

btw yesterday i have error, i cant use comms console, some people say because custom faction dont have a leader..is it fixed yet? or anyone have workaround?

thx & sorry for my bad english

legendary

Is there any way to turn off Combat Realism? Very annoying and unnecessary addon.
StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Torry_crewz on January 09, 2017, 03:33:00 AM
Quote from: sidfu on January 08, 2017, 11:22:48 PM

Are you sure you install it correctly? or do you have another mod? because i dont have error like that..

You can still get raiders, visitors, caravans and such, but not from neutral factions.

I installed the latest version and had this problem come up by day 4.
It's been reported here and here

Quote from: legendary on January 09, 2017, 03:38:15 AM
Is there any way to turn off Combat Realism? Very annoying and unnecessary addon.

I don't think you'll find that's a very popular opinion 'round here! CR is great :D What don't you like about it, I wonder? I don't think you can turn it off.

sidfu

he probaly wants to turn off CR so game go back to easy mod  :P

btw Dubs Bad Hygiene works fine with the mod pack. as far as i can see.

the problem with the neutral faction bug is that there only 3 stances thats neutral,war and allied, so the bug knocks out around 80% of anyone visting u. btw hostile is considered netural since u not at war yet.

skyarkhangel

Comms console fixed, relation tab too.

Since A16 Hardcore SK  can be loaded with only 2 activated mods after CORE (minimal start), in the following order:
Core
Combat Realism
Core_SK

All other mods may be removed, but some of them require other, like Misc. mods require Misc. core.
It makes easy to update project and improved opportunities for players to switch off available mods.
Also since A16 (bcs of lack of CCL & Ludeon's inability to make function with reload mods without restart) after enable/disable mod, switching language, require a reboot!

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: skyarkhangel on January 09, 2017, 05:47:20 AM
Comms console fixed, relation tab too.

Since A16 Hardcore SK  can be loaded with only 2 activated mods after CORE (minimal start), in the following order:
Core
Combat Realism
Core_SK

All other mods may be removed, but some of them require other, like Misc. mods require Misc. core.
It makes easy to update project and improved opportunities for players to switch off available mods.
Also since A16 (bcs of lack of CCL & Ludeon's inability to make function with reload mods without restart) after enable/disable mod, switching language, require a reboot!

Does the wait for CCL mean the "Help" system is not in A16 yet? See a lot of questions asking where to do certain things or what research is necessary. Guessing the lack of "Help" is why.