[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Azzarrel

Quote from: Kitsune on January 14, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
Is it possible to change the fishing that the fish are not automated forbidden? That way we have to enable every single fish. ;D

that sounds like a bug to me. My fish are butchered down and cooked without any interaction from me.
Quote2. Are wood plank walls removed? I can't seem to find them.
I tried with godmode, but i couldn't find them, so i guess yes.

Is there btw any way to place normal soil. I've build my Settlement into a small Mountain (which is mostly gone by now) and i would like to turn the rock into farmable land, yet i can only place sand and some kind of enriched soils (which have to be placed at the normal soil)

sidfu

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 14, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on January 14, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
Is it possible to change the fishing that the fish are not automated forbidden? That way we have to enable every single fish. ;D

that sounds like a bug to me. My fish are butchered down and cooked without any interaction from me.
Quote2. Are wood plank walls removed? I can't seem to find them.
I tried with godmode, but i couldn't find them, so i guess yes.

Is there btw any way to place normal soil. I've build my Settlement into a small Mountain (which is mostly gone by now) and i would like to turn the rock into farmable land, yet i can only place sand and some kind of enriched soils (which have to be placed at the normal soil)

its done by placeing enriched soil. it will change it to that for farming. u get 25 compost for every body that is decomposted no matter the size. so u can throw rabbits in there and misqutores(ammount should still be same.it was nerfed to only allow bodies as before u coould do meat and get 1 compost per 1 meat)

Kitsune

Hm maybe then its because my fisher dont have gun/bow and deliver the fishy's forbiden? I have to try that. :D

Oh yes by the way maybe i'm blind but i cant find alpha muffalos in the stockpile menu. ._. If i type it in the search on the top of the stockpile menu, i get nothing only alphabeavers if i only type "alhpa".  :-\

Edit: No, even with a bow i get only forbiden fishy's from the pier. :'(

sidfu

Quote from: Kitsune on January 14, 2017, 08:21:20 AM
Hm maybe then its because my fisher dont have gun/bow and deliver the fishy's forbiden? I have to try that. :D

Oh yes by the way maybe i'm blind but i cant find alpha muffalos in the stockpile menu. ._. If i type it in the search on the top of the stockpile menu, i get nothing only alphabeavers if i only type "alhpa".  :-\

my guy 3 versions ago would auto fish when there where fish there, but when fish gets to 0 he do other stuff. check that their are fish there. if ther are try disable it and see if for some reason the action is swaped.

Darkfirephoenix

Is the pier in a home zone?

Regarding the search: I think you should search for "Muffalo" instead. Alpha Muffalo are just male Muffalos. Also the "search" function searches for things containing what you typed in.

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: sidfu on January 14, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

my guy 3 versions ago would auto fish when there where fish there, but when fish gets to 0 he do other stuff. check that their are fish there. if ther are try disable it and see if for some reason the action is swaped.
It seems you have read it wrong: Her guys fish BUT they don't haul the fish they catch

Kitsune

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on January 14, 2017, 08:40:03 AM
Quote from: sidfu on January 14, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

It seems you have read it wrong: His guys fish BUT they don't haul the fish they catch
I prefer "her guy's". ;)

But for clear again. They fish fine and they deliver them to the stockpile but the moment they drop it down in the stockpile they get fordbiden. So i have to manualy unforbid them that my colonists can use them. :)

The same as if we kill an animal with an drafted colonist.

ThomasCro

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on January 14, 2017, 08:39:01 AM

Is the pier in a home zone?

Regarding the search: I think you should search for "Muffalo" instead. Alpha Muffalo are just male Muffalos. Also the "search" function searches for things containing what you typed in.

I always wondered if Muffalos have male and female. Because of no gender description I thought Alpha's were just stronger versions.

Kitsune

Ok thats strange. I stoped the fishing pier because i needed the colonist for hunting, now i allowed the fishing again and now he delivers non-forbiden fishy's. o.O

Kadrush

Guys, it is so nice the modpack is uploaded to a16, thanks for that.

But, i cant find the load button in the main menu to load my saves, i had to start a new colony and load from there.

rekasa

How do I go about removing this darkness event from my game?

notfood

Quote from: Kadrush on January 14, 2017, 10:58:05 AM
Guys, it is so nice the modpack is uploaded to a16, thanks for that.

But, i cant find the load button in the main menu to load my saves, i had to start a new colony and load from there.

Redownload, it's been fixed already.

Owlchemist

Just wondering: has anyone come up with any clever uses with the advanced work tab's scheduling feature? I keep thinking about it but I'm not quite certain how I'd put it to good use...

notfood

Me neither...

And I don't know what to do with 9 priorities either. I'm so used to 4 being enough.

Owlchemist

Right after I posted that I kinda got to thinking that maybe instead of a dedicated cleaner or hauler, I could just have a couple hours set aside for cleaning and hauling, right before everyone goes on their scheduled joy break at the end of the day. Hmmmm...!