[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

zzz1000

Seems like something wrong with Feenix dragon thingy. I got exceptions spam when it arrived(I do not saved what error it was about) and today saves where it exist do not load. (not big deal but not pleasant)
Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ...

[HugsLib] Exception during OnFixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at HugsLib.HugsLibController.OnFixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Deleting  SK.Feenix(after some searching I found someone already mentioned that culprit and solution) from save make it load again

And for something different - some mechanoids "fun"  https://youtu.be/5YRREl59jr0

sidfu

Quote from: flying tomato on February 03, 2017, 05:01:42 AM
I barely got any raids and trader arrival have been reduced too. Before, raids used to be regular, but now it looks like they are random. I am sure of it because I got error notification about forming pawn groups (raids,traders,visitors). I assume it has something to do with combat realism.

the wealth changed so raids are thrown off some. it should even out before the 2 year mark depending on your play style

Azzarrel

where can i find the code that makes the lettuce so annoyingly wibbly-wobbly (hope you can guess what i talk about) and what do i have to do to make the plant far more static?

flying tomato

Quote from: sidfu on February 03, 2017, 11:02:51 AM
Quote from: flying tomato on February 03, 2017, 05:01:42 AM
I barely got any raids and trader arrival have been reduced too. Before, raids used to be regular, but now it looks like they are random. I am sure of it because I got error notification about forming pawn groups (raids,traders,visitors). I assume it has something to do with combat realism.

the wealth changed so raids are thrown off some. it should even out before the 2 year mark depending on your play style

Thanks for your reply

Goo Poni

Quote from: Azzarrel on February 03, 2017, 12:11:56 PM
where can i find the code that makes the lettuce so annoyingly wibbly-wobbly (hope you can guess what i talk about) and what do i have to do to make the plant far more static?

Isn't there an option in the option menus to disable plant sway? It will stop all plants jiggling.

Azzarrel

Quote from: Goo Poni on February 03, 2017, 03:57:07 PM
Quote from: Azzarrel on February 03, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

Isn't there an option in the option menus to disable plant sway? It will stop all plants jiggling.

i have no problem witht he other plants.
Just the lettuce plant jiggles from left to right for about triple its size

sidfu

look in the xml for the plant should be maybe the wind setting. u can delete it and it should prevent sway or change the value for less or more sway

FreyaMaluk

@skyarkhangel this modpack is amazing!!! I can't imagine the amount of work you and your team have put into this. It has almost all the mods I want (No Best Pawn Control, or Colonist Bar)... the only thing I dislike is the change in textures of natural soils in all biomes... is there a way to change that to a more vanilla look? the soil in all biomes has a very saturated, dark brownish kinda look... don't like that at all... please include some options for a more vanilla-like experience... pleaaase ... :)

Oragepoilu

Quote from: FreyaMaluk on February 03, 2017, 05:25:28 PM
@skyarkhangel this modpack is amazing!!! I can't imagine the amount of work you and your team have put into this. It has almost all the mods I want (No Best Pawn Control, or Colonist Bar)... the only thing I dislike is the change in textures of natural soils in all biomes... is there a way to change that to a more vanilla look? the soil in all biomes has a very saturated, dark brownish kinda look... don't like that at all... please include some options for a more vanilla-like experience... pleaaase ... :)

Wasn't this a recent change of A16 vanilla ? I think I saw this in the vanilla changelog A16.

#Rich soil is darker in color and so easier to see. (https://ludeon.com/blog/2016/12/rimworld-alpha-16-wanderlust-released/)

FreyaMaluk

that is not what I mean
I mean the natural soil itself looks darker than in vanilla...
other visual changes I've noticed:
- rocks have rough edges in this version. For some reason they get very geometrical edges.... They feel... just very weird and not natural
- many grass and trees textures have some kind of bright look, kinda glowy really. It just breaks immersion for me.
- In general color saturation is a thing
I mean.... I adore this modpack... it's very complete and I've noticed how much work is in it, but these visual changes just make the experience not as  enjoyable as intended...
so, please, can you somehow add a option in the "options" menu for more vanilla textures?? or please tell me how to change them

skyarkhangel

Quote from: FreyaMaluk on February 03, 2017, 05:25:28 PM

BetterPawnControl soon add, we make compatible version a week ago for CR with his author.
I'm still thinking about Colonist Bar, you can add it by yourself.
About soil textures, ok.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: FreyaMaluk on February 03, 2017, 08:05:37 PM
that is not what I mean
I mean the natural soil itself looks darker than in vanilla...
other visual changes I've noticed:
- rocks have rough edges in this version. For some reason they get very geometrical edges.... They feel... just very weird and not natural
- many grass and trees textures have some kind of bright look, kinda glowy really. It just breaks immersion for me.
- In general color saturation is a thing
I mean.... I adore this modpack... it's very complete and I've noticed how much work is in it, but these visual changes just make the experience not as  enjoyable as intended...
so, please, can you somehow add a option in the "options" menu for more vanilla textures?? or please tell me how to change them

I agree, Im searching in artist who can help to adapt new trees more better.

entity

Is there a way to sort the resources columns like before or am I too blind to find it?

Devinel

hey, i installed the mod several times. every time i start my colonist already reaserched the same branches like : Power, some Furniture and Stuff. How does this happen? why?

Looked it up. Its always Medical Care, Renessaince Bedroom 1, and everything untill Power.

omegadarkzero

hello the mod dont let me load a game or a new game... in the mod zone in the game there are several mods in red, in the main page of the game the mod pack image is ok but i cant play or load a game please help