[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

The first page isn't very accurate anymore ( Last Edit: December 30, 2017)
, since the modpack dev's hang out mosttimes at discord now.
You can check their discord channel, or the github page.

turboweasel

Hello Ladys and Sirs,

i really wanna play this, it is absolutely amazing! Unfortunately there is one flaw/bug that ruins EVERYTHING:

The guns make 0 Damage.

I tried everything, I used the HSK Launcher or whatever and everything else works fine, i put the mod order list in the app data and stuff, and used the premade mod list, most of them were activated.

I heard it maybe has something to do with Combat Extended, but i found no other Information about it and i really don't wanna play without it, as this modpack is intended to work with all mods, isn't it?

I will create a new colony with the current setup, Disable Extended Combat or whatever and see if the normal gunfire damage works... And will update here soon.

please help! :D

Domazaz

Mod doesn't works for me, it can't generates a new world

Canute

turboweasel,
did you delete the config folder at the installation too ? If not try it maybe it change some.
Do you use other additional mods ? Disable them.
Just create new colonies with the hugslib quickstart function (Need developer mode on). And shoot your pawn's each other to test it.

Domazaz,
this isn't a mod, it is a modpack.
Be sure you followed the installation instruction and don't use other addional mod's at first.
And avoid larger map's and worlds. The modpack is very memory hungry, and unless you play on linux the memory is very limited (even when your mashine got 32GB RAM).

Kenricht

Quote from: Canute on July 09, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
The first page isn't very accurate anymore ( Last Edit: December 30, 2017)
, since the modpack dev's hang out mosttimes at discord now.
You can check their discord channel, or the github page.

their last mod list on first page seem to be « Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 07:57:24 PM by skyarkhangel »

but thanks for the tips I appreciate it , I will check out the discord

zeodas

I have a problem, the option "force to work" from the "Prison Labor" mod is missing, it doenst show on my game. :(

rheinmacht

hi,
where can i craft the cigarettes cigars etc.? i cant build a crafting spot. there is only showing party caravan packing and marriage spot at the tab

Canute

rheinmacht,
stop thinking at regular Rimworld terms, this modpack is very different from vanila.
You got a mighty information tool, called HelpTab.
Use the Help menu, search for cigarettes at example, and you got shown the nessesary researches, recipes and workbenches.

Wazowski

The Zeon event is very broken, extremely difficult they went crazy >:( >:(

kenmtraveller

I find Zeon pretty much impossible.  All you can really do is this, unless you have drop pods:
1) make an animal zone on the edge of the map away from zeon and restrict your animals to that zone (they'll start heading there immediately)
2) have each pawn grab what is nearby that it can carry (hopefully including food and medicine and ammo for their weapons)
3)have each pawn run to where the animals are
4) put the 'form caravan spot where the animals are
5) form a caravan with just the animals and the pawns (with their currently carried stuff) .  You won't have  time to load anything.
6 Flee the map and settle in a nearby hex.

sirbardiel

Quote from: EpicFox on July 03, 2017, 02:25:24 PM
Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to thank all the mod creators and skyarkhangel for creating this modpack.

Second, I found a mistake in the Feenix def.

My tamed Green Wyvern wouldn't eat, although his need was lowering into his mental break area.
After a lot of tempering with zones and such I started to wander into the depths of the defs where I eventualy found out that the defs for the Green Wyvern are refered to the Feenix defs and that it was missing
"<li Class="JobGiver_GetFood"/>"

So if you got the same problem, go into the following def folder and add that string as follows;

<ThinkTreeDef>
    <defName>SatisfyBasicFenixAI</defName>
    <thinkRoot Class="ThinkNode_Tagger">
      <tagToGive>SatisfyingNeeds</tagToGive>
      <subNodes>
        <li Class="ThinkNode_PrioritySorter">
          <subNodes>
            <li Class="JobGiver_GetFood"/>
            <li Class="SK.JobGiver_SustenainceFromFire"/>
            <li Class="JobGiver_GetRest"/>
            <li Class="JobGiver_SatisfyChemicalNeed"/>
          </subNodes>

Tested and works now.
Hope this is of any help to everyone.

Thanks again for this great mod(s)(pack), keep up the good work!
This is still bugged and needs to be manually fixed every time :3

skyarkhangel

Yep u are right, missing getfood need. Thank you.

About Zeon. Don't fight on outdoor. You will be able to find a solution ;)

Brasidas

Thanks for a great mod compilation, it adds so much to the game!

I've noticed a few things that seem like bugs or could use some optimization.

First of all the hauling. It's simply great that your pawns now pick up everything they can, so you don't have to micro so much. They do have a lot of problems with the dropping off part...

If a pawn has 20 sand, 20 algae and 20 cloth, it will usually go drop off 14 sand, then the algae and cloth and finally the remaining 6 sand elsewhere. Which means you get to micro the sorting out of stuff instead (thanks for  the right click sorting option).

With crafting I've noticed something odd: I had a neolithic weapon crafting bench close to the cooking station. And both working there were set to crafting. When the cook ran out of materials, he started trying to take over at the crafting station, making the crafter remove the great bow she was working on, but then her crafting priority took over and soon it just devolved to the bow being moved back and forth constantly in an endless loop while I had no idea what was happening. Finally I removed the cook from crafting and everything worked as designed.
AFAIK normally you can't remove another from a crafting job? Unless they actually leave and start doing something else.

Spiders - the default spawn rate seems too high on most biomes, because they always clean the map of any prey in any desert biome I play. I know you can set it lower in the settings, but it would be nice to start the map with fewer of the critters around.

Also something is missing with the "pawn is being hunted" popup where spiders are concerned. You never know when they decide to suck your peeps dry.

All this with the github update from a few days ago.

And thanks again for a great game!

sidfu

for hualing thats the limitation on it. each item stack counts as a differnt haul job

for crafting thats cause u still useing base game have everyone one do everything. for benches its first come first serve and a partial item is locked to the creator

for spiders u have to clear them out as they a bit differnt than other animals spawn rate.
spiders do not hunt the same as other animals. they wait til a animal runs over their  webbing or they go wrap up one they downed as they wrap the target up. since they dont use normal hunting method it doesnt triger the pawn hunt notifcation

Brasidas

IF each item stack counted as a different job, then each item stack would be dropped down as one stack, not get split up and spread out...

And I don't think you read what I wrote about crafting...

AND what you're describing about spiders is just wrong. They go straight for my colonists and murder their face, unless I murder them first. So they should trigger pawn hunt notification.
Also I've never seen webs work.