[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: mrofa on July 20, 2016, 07:46:24 PM
Updaated  Furniture and Structure to A14

Oh yes ! Thank you man. My colonists will do Jade statues of you :p

reiia

Can't seem to get this working on a on going game, all my peeps just stand in place

A Crazy Russian

Loading Clutter Furniture after RedistHeat causes my game to blackscreen without a crashlog.  Iv tried loading only these two, and the issue persisted.  They seem to work fine as long as RedistHeat is loaded after clutter is.
Everybody says that im crazy, but i like to think of it as seeing the world for what it really is.

mrofa

Quote from: reiia on July 20, 2016, 09:11:09 PM
Can't seem to get this working on a on going game, all my peeps just stand in place

It might be a problem with ccl then, ccl need to be loaded on world creation.
But to be safe, if you could load the game, close it and send me outputlog.txt from Rimworld/RimWorldWin_Data/ directory.
Would show me exactly what happen.

Quote from: A Crazy Russian on July 21, 2016, 03:26:50 AM
Loading Clutter Furniture after RedistHeat causes my game to blackscreen without a crashlog.  Iv tried loading only these two, and the issue persisted.  They seem to work fine as long as RedistHeat is loaded after clutter is.

That is interesting thanks for raport, will troll that mod creator then :D

lance789

123nick

have you thought of making the beds require cloth? i think there is a mod that does that if its not already in game (not as a mod)

Keldo

Awesome mod but ... We need double bed  ;D!
Keep up the good work !

kaptain_kavern

Have a tiny little minor bug to report :

With Fluffy Work Tab, the game throw a yellow error message about a missing <label> tag in Workgiver.xml (middle of the screenshot). I guess there is a function in DLL files that search that in order to display it in the improved tab. Adding the right tag solved the issue and the error is not game breaking.

I know i already said it but keep up the good work man please. we really need more furnitures in this game and your mods are a blessing :p i know i'm not the only one in here ^^

mrofa

Will be fixed in the next update mate now why your sorry ass is not on slack

123nick: they do cost cloth

Keldo: Thinkering on them

CrazyCoco

It appears that when building the Apparel Coloring station, it just disappears, leaving nothing and gives this in the console: https://puu.sh/qbeK7/3959f64e54.png

EDIT: Happening to the small 1-square freezer https://puu.sh/qbf3K/d5ef27ceca.png

Just saw that CCL needed to be loaded on world start. Shoot

Restarting the game has fixed it! Nevermind!

mrofa

This ones look like vanilia job errors, then again i cant say for sure.
If you would get this errors again, could you send me your outputlog.txt from Rimworld/RimWorldWin_Data/, this will give me more data on what it actually is

A Crazy Russian

Any ETA for Clutter Misc, or should i not expect it anytime soon?
Everybody says that im crazy, but i like to think of it as seeing the world for what it really is.

Rex705

I love this mod and always have it in :) Any chance of this going onto Steam workshop?

mrofa

Updated misc to alpha 14 added small additional mod to it :D

Quote from: Rex705 on July 23, 2016, 09:42:33 PM
I love this mod and always have it in :) Any chance of this going onto Steam workshop?
Not really that requires money :/