[1.0-1.2] P-Music - Adds 26 new fan made songs

Started by Peppsen, May 31, 2016, 04:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuedKAT

Hello, I posted a post with my output log attached, it didn't appear so I guess there is some kind of moderating going on to check so it's an oki file. However I've been a fan of this since it was under development and have been using it since then, I have however not been playing the game much recently, now I do. This however caused me to run into some issues, freezes in-game and while checking my output log I found thousands of lines of errors like these:

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(169) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->set3DAttributes(pos, vel) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

(Filename:  Line: 16)

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(229) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->set3DPanLevel(panlevel) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(840) : Error executing channel->set3DPanLevel (spatialBlendLevel) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(239) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->set3DSpread(spread) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(841) : Error executing channel->set3DSpread (spread * 360.0f) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(285) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->setPan(pan) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(842) : Error executing channel->setPan (stereoPan) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(312) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->getReverbProperties(reverbproperties) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(867) : Error executing channel->getReverbProperties (&props) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(303) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->setReverbProperties(reverbproperties) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(876) : Error executing channel->setReverbProperties(&props) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(461) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->setVolume(mixVolume) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(159) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->isPlaying(playing) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

When ever I remove this mod those vanish. I was at first thinking that it might have something to do with me playing on an old laptop at the moment due to my main rig being repaired, but I see a significant performance improvement when the mod ain't loaded. Any ideas?

Regards
SuedKAT

cerberus00

Great job on the music! I found the song "Tough Life" was stuck in my head all day at work today. Keep it up!

squirrel gnut

I CANNOT PLAY RW WITHOUT THIS MOD!! LOVE IT!

Request: Can you create a mod that is focused on Medieval era music? This is very lacking for those of us who want an immersive medieval experience. Although, some of your current songs already fit well with Medieval themes. Just want More! lol

danielee

REALLY NICE! They are very comfortable to learn to. Thank you for making this mod.

milon

Quote from: SuedKAT on January 28, 2017, 12:19:44 PM
Hello, I posted a post with my output log attached, it didn't appear so I guess there is some kind of moderating going on to check so it's an oki file. However I've been a fan of this since it was under development and have been using it since then, I have however not been playing the game much recently, now I do. This however caused me to run into some issues, freezes in-game and while checking my output log I found thousands of lines of errors like these:

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(169) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->set3DAttributes(pos, vel) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(229) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->set3DPanLevel(panlevel) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(840) : Error executing channel->set3DPanLevel (spatialBlendLevel) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(239) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->set3DSpread(spread) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(841) : Error executing channel->set3DSpread (spread * 360.0f) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(285) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->setPan(pan) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(842) : Error executing channel->setPan (stereoPan) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(312) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->getReverbProperties(reverbproperties) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(867) : Error executing channel->getReverbProperties (&props) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(303) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->setReverbProperties(reverbproperties) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/AudioSource.cpp(876) : Error executing channel->setReverbProperties(&props) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(461) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->setVolume(mixVolume) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Audio/sound/SoundChannel.cpp(159) : Error executing m_FMODChannel->isPlaying(playing) (The specified channel has been reused to play another sound. )

When ever I remove this mod those vanish. I was at first thinking that it might have something to do with me playing on an old laptop at the moment due to my main rig being repaired, but I see a significant performance improvement when the mod ain't loaded. Any ideas?

Regards
SuedKAT

Hi SuedKAT, I just saw your post. We don't auto-delete attachments (unless it's a rather old post) so I'm not sure what happened in your case.

If you haven't already, try removing the mod altogether (not just disabling it), and play without it for a few minutes. Make sure to save the game so the save file is updated without the mod. Then download and install the mod again. The freezing you're experiencing is from the mod generating so many errors, and a fresh install like I've suggested might help fix that. If that doesn't work, please tell us what version of RimWorld you're running & what operating system you use.

misakstefl

Ceanox

Quote from: misakstefl on June 03, 2017, 06:53:30 AM
Is update to A17 coming?

Alpha 16 Version Works in Alpha 17, If you want to listen to them in game now, Tried and tested it.

phmalu

Quote from: Ceanox on June 03, 2017, 07:37:56 AM
Quote from: misakstefl on June 03, 2017, 06:53:30 AM
Is update to A17 coming?

Alpha 16 Version Works in Alpha 17, If you want to listen to them in game now, Tried and tested it.
Yep, that is correct.
A16 does indeed work perfectly on A17. Tested and approved.

E_T

Quote from: Peppsen on August 01, 2016, 06:01:45 PM

A little update:

[SNIP]
If anyone wants me to update here, please let me know.

Please do and thanks.... 
WIP

SuedKAT

Quote from: milon on March 06, 2017, 07:45:07 AM
Quote from: SuedKAT on January 28, 2017, 12:19:44 PM

Regards
SuedKAT

Hi SuedKAT, I just saw your post. We don't auto-delete attachments (unless it's a rather old post) so I'm not sure what happened in your case.

If you haven't already, try removing the mod altogether (not just disabling it), and play without it for a few minutes. Make sure to save the game so the save file is updated without the mod. Then download and install the mod again. The freezing you're experiencing is from the mod generating so many errors, and a fresh install like I've suggested might help fix that. If that doesn't work, please tell us what version of RimWorld you're running & what operating system you use.

Thanks for the reply, mine is a bit late as well and no idea what happened to the attached file. At the time I was using the latest version of Alpha 16 and I believe I was using win 7 (use multiple OS on multiple computers due to work so a bit hard to keep track). I had the same issue on 3 different computers.

Now though I've updated to Alpha 17 and hope this mod will be updated and that I once again can use it without any issues since I must admit that after about 800 hours playing the standard tunes start to become a bit... repetitive ;)

Peppsen

UPDATED FINALLY. Sorry, it was done ages ago on steam. Hopes it works for you SuedKAT now!

OrbitalSP3

Excelent mod and i just wanted to say that Onecandreamtofly.mp3 rockssssss!!!!!!!!!

SuedKAT

Quote from: Peppsen on June 27, 2017, 03:54:43 AM
UPDATED FINALLY. Sorry, it was done ages ago on steam. Hopes it works for you SuedKAT now!
Thanks a lot will install it in an instant! :)

BTAxis

"The megasloth ducked behind the nearest piece of cover"