Started by Tynan, March 02, 2014, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on August 24, 2015, 07:07:16 AM
Shinzy join the modders slack. We had this on there first :P

Fine! where? how? *glare*

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

keylocke

is this image pack updated for the new added stuff?

if not, what folder are the images stored?

skullywag

The a12 stuff is on the last page. If you mean a13...tut tut ;)

keylocke

nope. just a12. i was thinking there's not enough graphics mods for rimworld, so i might try making one of my own while i'm still kinda hyped for a13.  ;)

edit : btw, are there much changes in the graphic files between alphas? ie : are the dimensions the same and position of images the same?

skullywag

Tynan are you ok with us still doing this? based on the EULA changes it sounds like this is not allowed anymore...I mean we can all do it, I mean specifically uploading a zip here containing the files for everyone to use.

Alistaire

Quote from: Tynan on April 09, 2016, 11:51:35 AM
Everyone's allowed to use original assets for modding/learning/references purposes so there's no problem at all with this. It even says so in the EULA.

I'm also fine if you post some textures in the forum, again, for the purposes of modding and learning. Permission granted!

If you're interested in ripping textures yourself: Decompiling Texture/Sound Assets on the RimWorld Wiki.

Tynan

Quote from: skullywag on April 07, 2016, 07:19:15 AM
Tynan are you ok with us still doing this? based on the EULA changes it sounds like this is not allowed anymore...I mean we can all do it, I mean specifically uploading a zip here containing the files for everyone to use.

I have no problem with it if it's for the purposes of creating (noncommercial) RimWorld mods.

If the art is used in some other product, that would not be good. But RimWorld content used in RimWorld mods is A-OK with me!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Miner_239

milon

kaptain_kavern

DarkDsarkTwinkle

Have anyone sounds from the game?
Please?
Post there. Aww...

Mudder

Anyone else unable to actually download the file from dropbox?

EDIT: Just kidding. Works now. Silly dropbox.
I'm a freelance programmer/web developer that spends way too much time here rather than making money.