[1.1/1.0] Static Quality Plus 1.3

Started by zlj, August 20, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manelmp66

The link seems has been deleted.
Can you reupload?

Canute

Link at the end of the original posting is working fine for me.

manelmp66

My apologies.
I´m stuck in the message "deleted due a old age" and not seeing the 3rd link.  :-[ :-[ :-[
Is working perfectly.
Thanks Canute!!!

coldcell

Thanks for the mod!

Just curious if you'll upload to Steam so the mod will be automatically updated (if you do future updates)

crusader2010

Hello. Getting the following error whenever a certain pawn tries to craft anything (he's also a Druid class, from "A Rimworld of Magic" mod, but not sure it has anything to do with this).

Instead of getting a message like "Rennie has created a prosthetic hand" i get something along the lines of "{WORKER_labelShort} has created a {CRAFTED_labelShort}.", plus the error below.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Exception translating '{WORKER_labelShort} has created a {CRAFTED_labelShort}.': System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
  at System.String.ParseFormatSpecifier (System.String str, System.Int32& ptr, System.Int32& n, System.Int32& width, System.Boolean& left_align, System.String& format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Translator.Translate (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Verse.Translator:Translate(String, Object[])
static_quality_plus._QualityUtility:_SendCraftNotification(Thing, Pawn)
RimWorld.Frame:CompleteConstruction(Pawn)
RimWorld.<MakeNewToils>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Tyolan

Quote from: crusader2010 on November 29, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Hello. Getting the following error whenever a certain pawn tries to craft anything (he's also a Druid class, from "A Rimworld of Magic" mod, but not sure it has anything to do with this).

Instead of getting a message like "Rennie has created a prosthetic hand" i get something along the lines of "{WORKER_labelShort} has created a {CRAFTED_labelShort}.", plus the error below.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Exception translating '{WORKER_labelShort} has created a {CRAFTED_labelShort}.': System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
  at System.String.ParseFormatSpecifier (System.String str, System.Int32& ptr, System.Int32& n, System.Int32& width, System.Boolean& left_align, System.String& format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Translator.Translate (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Verse.Translator:Translate(String, Object[])
static_quality_plus._QualityUtility:_SendCraftNotification(Thing, Pawn)
RimWorld.Frame:CompleteConstruction(Pawn)
RimWorld.<MakeNewToils>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I have the exact same problem but with Masterwork/Legendary quality items only. And I don't have Rim of Magic mod.

zlj

Updated to 1.1, fixed the WORKER_labelShort bug and added some missing tooltips.

-zlj

Dino

Where is the third link? Cant seem to find it

Canute

The author attach the file's at his first posting, but you only can see file attachment's when you are logged into the forum.

zlj

Updated to 1.2, added switch to disable daily XP cap

-zlj

Kori

Two suggestions for this mod:

-option for changing the passion cap (to 5, 6, ..)
-a message whenever a passion is gained or lost (minor/ major passion and affected pawn)

Asteyr

Thank you, zlj!

Loving this mod to bits :D

zlj

Hi, updated to 1.3, enjoy.

@Kori, adjustable passion caps can go into the next version =p Also had a look at the message sending, still need to figure out how to send them properly.

-zlj

CSTGBangZhanG

Thanks for the mod.Very useful and interesting.Thanks for the ChineseSimplified translation especially.