[OUTDATED][MODLIST] Nandonalt's Mod Central

Started by Nandonalt, January 16, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalah217

Quote from: DariusWolfe on May 08, 2017, 11:24:15 AM
Since Nandonalt has now stated that he's taking a break, A17 updates may take a while. I'm going to try out some of the mods that I've got when I get home, and see if they work/break the game. I'll report back; It's possible that (at least some of) the mods will work fine; I've been able to use Skullywag's lighting mod without problems so far.

Any luck with this mod? Have you tried it at all?

DariusWolfe

Not much, I'm afraid. Visual add-ons breaks the game in weird ways, camping stuff seems to sort of work; Sleeping bags seem to be fine, but tents don't seem to. A16's Make Camp broke the game, but he's updated that one to A17. I haven't tried the leaders mod, so can't speak for it.

Tinkerer

LiteEmUp

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Oblitus

I'll just leave this here.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

kaptain_kavern

Is this what I think it is?

Yeah! Hunts for me A17.

Ok you deserved it, I will name my first son Oblitus :p Thank you

SpaceDorf

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 12, 2017, 05:39:48 PM
Is this what I think it is?

Yeah! Hunts for me A17.

Ok you deserved it, I will name my first son Oblitus :p Thank you

I guess it is still not compatible with Minions or RimSlaves ? 

Doesn't matter .. Kap .. the mod is actually not neccessary as long as you don't feed your Predators  ;D ;D
Not only do they leave dead animals all over the place .. no .. invaders, like your own pawns, are unable to detect hunting animals :)
Funniest thing in a long time, 2 Giant Spiders and a Timberwolf making a beeline for the preparing tribals.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Oblitus

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 12, 2017, 09:08:38 PM
I guess it is still not compatible with Minions or RimSlaves ? 
I have no idea.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 12, 2017, 09:08:38 PM
Doesn't matter .. Kap .. the mod is actually not neccessary as long as you don't feed your Predators  ;D ;D
Not only do they leave dead animals all over the place .. no .. invaders, like your own pawns, are unable to detect hunting animals :)
Funniest thing in a long time, 2 Giant Spiders and a Timberwolf making a beeline for the preparing tribals.
Unless you use Animals Logic, which teaches everyone that hunting predators are dangerous :)

sidfu

Quote from: Oblitus on August 12, 2017, 05:07:49 PM
I'll just leave this here.

if he not gonna update why not ask for permission to merge it into animal logic?

tried to update the visual one. t seems like a out of date hugs entreis and a old get temp setting is all that needs to be updated. sadly both are beyond my knowlege of c++

ambivalence

Alias' update for Snowy Trees/1.0. Would be great to see updated visual addons or pests.