[A17] Xen's Junk - Races and all kinds of stuff. - EVEN MORE NEW STUFF!

Started by XenGrimm, June 05, 2017, 09:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modraneth

Panth

My Xenn pawns keep changing colours when I load them with Edb Prepare Carefully. Is there any fix to that?

Asmith

I saw a b18 version of the asari race on steam workshop, but was unable to find a direct download.  Could you update your download page with the b18 version?  Thanks. 

methanole

any news on twi'lek epoe patch for b18?  i was browsing your repositories on github .found one but it didn't work so far .

AlchemistNezumi

Are all these updated for B18? Not here, but maybe somewhere else, preferably not the workshop.

Canute

Why you don't check it self ?
All races are on Github, just check Xen's Repositories. Link's are at the first posting.

AlchemistNezumi

Quote from: Canute on February 26, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
Why you don't check it self ?
All races are on Github, just check Xen's Repositories. Link's are at the first posting.

Actually, I did shortly after that post. My bad. I should have checked prior. Ignore my post.

Edit: Do the EPOE patches need to be updated? Looking at some of the dates, they don't seem to be updated to B18

Harry_Dicks

I want to say some of them might not need a separate patch anymore. The mod makers now have the ability to include patches on their mods that will only activate if they detect a specific other mod is loaded.

Not every mod author has done this, but I believe the ability is there for it. You can open up the mod's main directory, and look to see if it has a patches folder, and then see what's in there.

Chances are, there could already be an EPOE patch, maybe RBSE patch, CE, etc.

Something that is at least worth a check, and can help you understand a little bit more how mods and patches work :)

Tocato

For the logann, I noticed in barkys review he mentioned a lot of weapons are added, but im pushing 200 mods and would like to minimize the bleed. Any chance for a lite version?

Canute

Tocato,
just a question do you realy play the A17 version ?
Or why do you post on this topic while the mod author isn't active here anymore.
You maybe should put your request at that place you got your mod from.