[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reysuke

Quote from: xareliusx on November 04, 2014, 04:34:26 PM
Bear with me here guys, I'm seriously new to the modding community, how do I go about installing these updates?
Hello Friend.
Download the mod, extract the folder into your Rimworld/Mod Folder.
so it would look like Rimworld/Mods and in there should be TMM Main and every patch folder :p
After this is done you start the game
go into Mods. Activate TMM Main first then everything else and then fall in love!.
Dont forget to come back and tell Minami Senpai about your Love and everything else like this :D
If you have question read the main post or ask here :)
And watch out! Kitsune throws fluffy things at ppl :c
Also if you dont understand my shitty english try this https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6223.0

xareliusx

Quote from: Reysuke on November 04, 2014, 05:12:03 PM
Quote from: xareliusx on November 04, 2014, 04:34:26 PM
Bear with me here guys, I'm seriously new to the modding community, how do I go about installing these updates?
Hello Friend.
Download the mod, extract the folder into your Rimworld/Mod Folder.
so it would look like Rimworld/Mods and in there should be TMM Main and every patch folder :p
After this is done you start the game
go into Mods. Activate TMM Main first then everything else and then fall in love!.
Dont forget to come back and tell Minami Senpai about your Love and everything else like this :D
If you have question read the main post or ask here :)
And watch out! Kitsune throws fluffy things at ppl :c
Also if you dont understand my shitty english try this https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6223.0

But what about a patch update? Do I just delete the old file and extract the new update to the TTM file?

I do love this mod though, seriously. Thanks for bringing this to life Minami  :D

Reysuke

Quote from: xareliusx on November 04, 2014, 05:24:36 PM
But what about a patch update? Do I just delete the old file and extract the new update to the TTM file?

I do love this mod though, seriously. Thanks for bringing this to life Minami  :D

Delete everything from the old mod. So everything with tmm in it. then put the new ones in . and start a new game! Old saves dont work :p

xareliusx

Quote from: Reysuke on November 04, 2014, 05:30:32 PM

Delete everything from the old mod. So everything with tmm in it. then put the new ones in . and start a new game! Old saves dont work :p

Dang, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that just to get the advanced drill head, but thank you! I appreciate the help.

minami26

you only need to delete the particular mod thats updated, for example mining and co gets updated, then you only need to delete mining and co folder and replace it with the updated folder.

These updates sometimes work on old saves, so update them first and check if theres no problem.

--ill get back on other things, especially you jabbamonkey. I just woke up and on mobile,, morning guys :-)

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: xareliusx on November 04, 2014, 07:39:25 PM
Quote from: Reysuke on November 04, 2014, 05:30:32 PM

Dang, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that just to get the advanced drill head, but thank you! I appreciate the help.

Do you need help? go to mod help Shameless Self Promotion :) And also anything to add?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Kitsune

Quote from: minami26 on November 04, 2014, 07:54:54 PMI just woke up and on mobile,, morning guys :-)

Good morning senpai. :3 ... Or whatever daytime is now, for me its 9am right now and i wished i had a few more hours to sleep. ;_; But no money for sleeping and i cant play TTM while i'm sleeping. ;D

Sadly i havent played yesterday for long but no problems so far. :)

vlaslega

Oragepoilu

Quote from: vlaslega on November 05, 2014, 03:35:46 AM
Welp, the game is loading very slowly, if it does, of course.

Because there is quite a bit of "things" to load and because the game itself is a bit low by itself, it take a bit of time (2-3 mins) if you don't have a decent computer.

Don't forget that if you alt-tab (= don't have the focus on the windows of the game), your computer (well, if you are using windows) won't use his full performance to make it ready quickly, especially for the textures.

If it didn't start after a few minute you may want to try to reinstall. There is already a few post explaining how here.

vlaslega

Hamachi some how slows load time.When i delete it, everything work.

vlaslega

sidfu

found a think is a bug. when the solar eclipse hits even in middle of day my guys auto go to rest thinking its nite.

Kitsune

I have a little question Minami. Do you make the prices for trading ships that way we can make profit if we buy say metal and sell utility metal? I ask this because i selled an metal alloy drill and if i'm counted right its only a few 10$ profit. :)

vlaslega

ALL of my workplaces suddenly didn't work.Please help somebody.

Oragepoilu

Quote from: vlaslega on November 05, 2014, 08:13:38 AM
ALL of my workplaces suddenly didn't work.Please help somebody.

Check if :
-You have a bill
-If the bill isn't suspended
-If you have the material
-Check the radius (range) in case you set it to a number to small
-Check if the bill ask some level in crafting or something else (ex : you can't craft all the food without level up the cooking skill of someone)
-check if you can ask for a manual priority (select a colonist that can make the craft, and right clic on the workbench)
-check if you have a path from your colonist to your workbench (take care about tree, and building that aren't finished yet)

If nothing help, it's very likely you just missed something.
I'v never heard of a "bug" like this but well, let's see.