[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Quote from: Raf's on June 10, 2017, 12:56:29 PM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentDef.TargetAllowed (IIncidentTarget target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.CanFireNow (IIncidentTarget target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident fi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Sorry, that looks like the Storyteller tries to fire an incident but fails due to a problem with the target.
But it doesn't give any infos about which incident..
Sorry, but I can't really help you with that :(

Quote from: Jimbob_ on June 10, 2017, 01:15:32 PM
Can Anyone help with this?

Got temperature for null map.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.GenTemperature:TryGetTemperatureForCell(IntVec3, Map, Single&)
Verse.GenTemperature:GetTemperatureForCell(IntVec3, Map)
BeeAndHoney.CompTimedRespawn:get_TicksUntilRespawnAtCurrentTemp()
This looks like a bug in BeeAndHoney.
I will fix it, thanks for the info :)

Deathend

Lol just found that my only hauler bor tier 2 is wounded in the leg from a burn. is there a way to "treat" it? or a plan to add that option?

note: its not a scar its a normal wound

another thing bots nametags dont show so sometimes is hard to find them, not having a nametag is in the mod or i am buged?

Plasmatic

Quote from: Deathend on June 11, 2017, 03:39:53 PM
Lol just found that my only hauler bor tier 2 is wounded in the leg from a burn. is there a way to "treat" it? or a plan to add that option?

note: its not a scar its a normal wound

another thing bots nametags dont show so sometimes is hard to find them, not having a nametag is in the mod or i am buged?

I'm pretty sure bots heal over time, unless something is completely destroyed. scars and wounds should heal over time though.

pasghetti

where can I find the old versions for A16, its not labeled on nexus

cartercow

Hey, my cleaning bots keep dying and I'm not sure why. I usually remember to recall them during dangerous events so they don't get killed, but maybe I forgot to this last raid.

Is it possible to make the bots flee/be recalled back to station automatically? And it'd be even better if there was a notification whenever a bot is in danger. Thanks :)

Plasmatic

Quote from: cartercow on June 12, 2017, 12:39:02 AM
Hey, my cleaning bots keep dying and I'm not sure why. I usually remember to recall them during dangerous events so they don't get killed, but maybe I forgot to this last raid.

Is it possible to make the bots flee/be recalled back to station automatically? And it'd be even better if there was a notification whenever a bot is in danger. Thanks :)

I've started limited my bots to areas inside my base cause the predators in my biome apparently think metal is tasty..

cartercow

Quote from: Plasmatic on June 12, 2017, 03:13:56 AM
Quote from: cartercow on June 12, 2017, 12:39:02 AM

I've started limited my bots to areas inside my base cause the predators in my biome apparently think metal is tasty..

That's a good idea, but in my case, my cleaning bots have always died within my base. My hauling bots haven't died at all. I think it's because they move faster.
I actually just spent a few minutes watching my cleaning bot because its energy was lower than both notches (it was on about 4%), and it appears that it died because it  did not automatically return to its charging station and ran out of battery. I think that's probably a bug?
Also, it'd be nice if, instead of becoming permanently disabled when out of energy, bots became downed instead, and had to be brought back to the charging station (rescued) by a colonist or a hauling bot.

Haplo

Do you have the newest version running?
I've overhauled the recharge code so that a bot with <10% should be FORCE return to the base..

Deathend

https://gyazo.com/3a1e7d9aa4f011717ad1a8043ccfdcc2

here is the image, the wound was made with a mod weapon and the last raid was somwere close to half a qarter ago sooooo no its not healing at all, maybe cause it was a mod weapon?

Note: Ok i think its not your robot, i think they are a Robots++ maybe?

Haplo

Robots++ is based on my robots, so..
But yes, currently I haven't added anything to heal them..
Maybe I'll add something to the recharge station, so that they will be healed while recharging..
Hmm...

Deathend

i can imagine it as little wielding arms inside the station that work on the robot as it recharges, i like it XD

or maybe a separate bench for repairs working as a medical bed for robots

cartercow

I updated the mod and haven't had any problems with the cleaning bot since. Thanks for the fix!
Would you consider adding a robots workbench so that crafters can fix/upgrade bots? It might be OP to make the robots from scratch, but it'd be cool to modify the robots. In particular I'd like to upgrade the cleaning bot's movement and work speed.

Plasmatic

Quote from: cartercow on June 14, 2017, 04:15:03 AM
I updated the mod and haven't had any problems with the cleaning bot since. Thanks for the fix!
Would you consider adding a robots workbench so that crafters can fix/upgrade bots? It might be OP to make the robots from scratch, but it'd be cool to modify the robots. In particular I'd like to upgrade the cleaning bot's movement and work speed.

I would love the ability to repair the disabled bots so I dont have to buy 10000 base stations just to get working bots :)

On a side note, the MAI's can't carry very much can they? They are only wearing armor, a helmet, using a sniper and carrying a melee weapon, and when I go to use them in a caravan their carry values are negative.. while the rest of my colonists have up to 13kg more to carry..

Mr_Man

For Training Facility, any plans to bring compatibility to those running Combat Extended? Thanks!

MrEprize

There seems to be a problem manufacturing Enhanced Female MAI droids.  It does not make a difference which Enhanced I select it always comes out Male.  I think it may have to do with the 0716 update or my game is borked.  Not game breaking just an FYI.