[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Operative85

So...still having trouble. Might test it out on a fresh save.

Also, just to clarify, should your Misc. Mods be loaded before OR after Vegetable Garden?

Thank you very much!

Haplo

They shouldn't interfere anyway. In my tests, I have them normally loaded first (as they are locally), but some people have more luck when they are loaded last. (Just load Misc. Core before every other Misc mod)

Haplo

UPDATE
- I've updated Misc. Robots: Now you can repair them, also the destroyed repair function is changed.
- The Turret Base and Map Generator got some small changes
- All Mods are updated to the new About.xml file structure in 1.0.2150.

Operative85

Quote from: Haplo on January 20, 2019, 11:38:05 AM
They shouldn't interfere anyway. In my tests, I have them normally loaded first (as they are locally), but some people have more luck when they are loaded last. (Just load Misc. Core before every other Misc mod)

Solved! It was an incompatibility all along. It turns out that I was running an out-of-date version of Hatti's QualitySurgeon mod.

The mod has been updated last November 21 and it carried a bugfix for modded workbenches.

It is my fault for not updating my mods properly (I'm using the non-DRM version of RimWorld).

I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused, and thank you very much for your help and your work.

rizay

Combat extended compatibility mod?

Jan2607

Haplo stated in the past that he hasn't time to do that, and I don't think that changed.

Haplo

Yes, it still is my main issue.
With my job, my increased family and other situational problems I nowaday have hardly even the time and/or the motivation to update my normal mods.
So.. Sorry, but most likely I just don't have the time to do it.  :(

Canute

Just wait a few year after he trained his growning family into modding ! :-)

Haplo

Jan2607

I got a hidden item quest, and as known thread it was said Battlefield (0). Since I clicked on the tile on the map with that quest, the console is throwing red errors. When I land there, all my colonists disappear.

https://git.io/fh6P8

Haplo

Thanks for the info. Looks like it tries to create groups of Ancients and that isn't really working..
I'll have to look deeper into this, but unfortunately I'm out of town most of this week, so it might take a while, sorry :(

Jan2607

No worries. As long as I don't interact with that event, it seems to not break my save. I just need to ignore it at the moment.

82ab53e4

Hi, awesome mod creator. I want to report about issue with Misc. robots and Rimatomics (i'm also using misc. robots++ but not sure if that important). Hauler bots get radiation sickness from hauling radioactive items than never go off, permanently weakening them (and potentially killing).

bullet

Hi Haplo. Are your robots finally got ability automatically go back to station if no work find?  ;)

Jiro

Hi, what is "BeeAndHoney 'Urban'"?